Plains of Texas
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We took things easy on our horses. We rested at pretty spots with good water and pasture for the horses. We continued to live in two tents with James and John and their girls in one and the other two girls and I in the other. Mary and Martha expected sex every night. I could hear Rebecca and Faith enjoying their boy friends each night also. Mary, Martha and I developed a habitual manner. It made sex less exciting but made sure they both experienced me insofar as possible each night. I'm sure the girls had limits but we never exceeded them during our travel to Salt Lake. It took most of three weeks to make the trip. While the six of them had come this way, it was new to me and I wanted to see everything. I also knew that I couldn't take both Mary and Martha back to my home and claim them.

When we came close to Salt Lake, they resolved the matter by Martha expressing a desire to stay with me while Mary wanted to stay at Salt Lake hoping a particular boy who would make his trip next year would still want her. Martha and I continued to bond and continued to actively include Mary in our sexual escapades each night. The last night was memorable as Mary wanted to experience both of us as fully as possible. She started by sucking my cock and then Martha's cunt taking a load from each of us and swallowing it all. Then Martha pulled her over her own face and started to lick her cunt as Mary began to cum.

I pushed my cock into her mouth to get it hard and wet. As soon as I was hard, I went behind her and pushed her body forward over Martha and eased my cock into Mary's ass hole. I pushed in until my balls pushed against Martha's face as she licked Mary's cunt. I slammed hard again and again into her ass working hard for a cum and not caring if she came or not. It didn't matter. With Martha's mouth licking and sucking her cunt and me fucking her ass, Mary came over and over again with loud moans and pleas, "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Pound me! Eat my cunt! Twist my nipples! Take me! Cum in me! Ooh!"

She came hard on my cock, the walls of her ass spasming and squeezing my cock. Martha's mouth continued to suck the juice from Mary's cunt. Mary suddenly screeched and went rigid as she finalized her cum. Her body held that rigid position and I could hear her wail as the breath exited her lungs. I kept my cock buried in her ass as far in it as I could push. When she released, she went limp and tried to roll away panting to regain her breath. She rolled away and my cock slid out of her ass. Martha gave me no time as she took me deeply into her mouth and down her throat swallowing repeatedly as my cock head buried itself in her tonsils. That felt great but she pulled off. "Fuck me! Fuck me now!" She moaned out.

We turned and I pushed into her cunt slamming my balls against her butt cheeks as she lifted her legs to allow me as much depth as possible. We were both ready to cum and there was no hesitation in our pounding into each other as we both rushed to our cums. Both of us grunted with the repeated impacts of our bodies. Martha screeched out her cum and I held myself to her impaling her cunt with my cock as deeply as I could. As I felt her cunt wall spasm against my cock, I felt my cum rise up and explode out of the end of my cock and into her cunt. I continued to slam into her as I came hard with spurt after spurt going into her womb. She took every bit and held me in trying to feel each spurt as it went into her body.

We finally fell apart exhausted laying side by side. Mary had recovered a bit and came to our waists first sucking my cock clean and then delving into Martha's cunt with her tongue trying to get every bit of our cum. I lay on my back helpless from my exertions.

A while later, I started regaining my strength. Martha and Mary were in a sixty-nine with Mary on top. I crawled over and whispered in Martha's ear, "Fist fuck her cunt! I'll fuck her ass!" Her eyes twinkled as she looked at me. She would have smiled but her face was buried in Mary's hot cunt. Martha brought one hand to Mary's cunt as she continued to feast on her clot. She pushed two fingers in her cunt while continuing to lick her clot. Mary moaned loudly.

Martha added a finger and Mary moaned more. Martha added another finger. With her lips and tongue still working Mary's clit, she folded her thumb and pushed her entire hand into Mary's cunt. Mary groaned loudly, "More! That's feels sooo good! Push it in further!"

Martha had her hand in Mary's cunt to the wrist. She pushed further in another couple of inches and Mary moaned really loudly panting from being filled. I then moved behind her and brought the head of my cock to her ass hole. She looked over her shoulder with some anxiety. I grinned and pushed the head of my cock into her ass. "Ooh! My ass! My cunt! Push it in!"

I pushed my cock into her ass balls deep without regard for her comfort. She took it with another groan. Mary started to cum with a fist in her cunt and my cock in her ass. Both were working her holes without mercy. I was slamming my cock deeply into her ass with every thrust. I could feel Martha's hand rubbing my cock and moving her fingers in Mary's cunt. Then, one of Martha's fingers found the opening into her womb and pushed in moving her hand, wrist and arm further into Mary's shuddering body. Mary gurgled out a scream as Martha's other hand pushed her face down to taste her cunt. I could see Martha's legs wrap around Mary's head forcing her to eat her cunt while she and I pounded her lower body.

Mary was panting helplessly with her mouth over Martha's cunt as I reached my climax. I pumped spurt after spurt of cum into her bowels as she weakly screamed out another cum. Martha's fingers were working the walls of her cunt and her womb as she shook helplessly in the throes of orgasm after orgasm.

With one last slam held deep in her ass, I started to pull out. Martha felt my cock extracting itself from Mary's ass and started to remove her hand. Mary sighed in relief and some reluctance. When my cock fell out, it landed on Martha's mouth which opened to suck me clean. She took all the cum and anal juices from my cock and then swallowed. With her hand out, she could also reach Mary's ass with her tongue and tongued and sucked her ass getting more cum from it. Finally, we all lay back now truly exhausted.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.