Plains of Texas - Cover

Plains of Texas

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In the same universe as Hard Time, it starts a new character born to the time and tells his story about a new area. It has LOTS of sex! I am working toward all checks for sexual things.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

My name is Alain and I live in Fortwo in Tex. My people cover a large territory and there are a number of cities. We are friends with a few other peoples like the Oklas and the Arkans. My parents have sent me to Okla to visit my older sister who married an Okla. It was also to be my adult trek. All Tex's make such a trek when they become sixteen. The girls as well as the guys. The girls don't take as long a trek though they can if they wish, but all must make an adult trek. Until they go and return, they are not considered full adults. Some never return.

My trek was to start by a trip to Okla to see my sister, Elaine. My parents knew that I could find my way there. After that, I could return having completed my trek requirement or I could continue further in whatever direction took my fancy. After the last spring snow had been gone for a couple of weeks, I packed my things and left for Okla. My trip there was uneventful and my sister and her husband were glad to see me. I had a new nephew to join my other nephew and niece.

James and Elaine lived in Wynnewood and farmed. They grew some crops and had cattle and horses. Like most Tex's, the Oklas rode when traveling. I stayed for most of a week but wanted to go north. James suggested that I go north to Salina and then west to see the mountains of Den. I sketched a map for me to follow. The next morning, I left his ranch and started north. Along the trail, I met another young man who was making his adult trek with his twin sister. Emer and Elsie looked at lot alike except for their sex. For the trip, Elsie was dressed in men's clothes as they were more practical than dresses for work or traveling. They wanted to see the mountains in the west also. It made good sense to travel together.

We went north along an old highway around Okla City. The main city was huge but mostly run down from time. The great destruction had been hundreds of years ago. Men were gradually rebuilding and reconnecting with each other. North of Okla City, we would finally come to Salina and the road west and would see the mountains in the far distance.

The first night, Elsie wedged herself between Emer and myself. I hardened when I felt her body against mine through our sleeping bags. She could feel my cock on her leg as she lay on her back. She turned toward me and kissed me hard. As soon as my mouth opened, her tongue came in to play with mine. My hands went to her chest and started fondling her breasts. She unzipped my bag. I never heard hers unzip and don't think it was ever zipped. She moved the bags aside and I felt her naked body on mine. It took only moments for her to mount me and ease my cock into her cunt. She took me steadily to the balls. She leaned forward and I felt another body behind her. Suddenly, her cunt tightened as I saw Emer behind her. She gasped, "Yes, put it in my ass, brother! All the way! Ooh!"

We established a rhythm and fucked an orgasm out of each of us. Elsie had two; one when Emer came in her ass and another when I came in her cunt. She shuddered to a halt and rolled off me to lie curled in the crook of my arm. Gently, she fondled my limp cock. When it became harder, she moved down and sucked me. Then, she rose up and mounted me pushing my cock into her ass. She lay back and Emer mounted her fucking her cunt this time. Just before he came, he pulled out and put his cock in her mouth and moaned out his cum. She swallowed everything he gave her. I continued to fuck her ass until I shot a second load into her hole. She rolled off and resumed her position with my arm around her. "Thank you," she said, "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh, yes. Will we do this every night?"

"If you want to. I am very willing."

In the morning, we rose. She bent forward and sucked my cock for a moment. We all went separate directions to pee. When we returned, we dressed for the day's ride. When lunchtime came, we stopped. We took care of the horses and she announced that she wanted cum for lunch. With that statement, she loosened Emer's pants, took out his cock and engulfed it. She sucked hard and he came shooting his cum down her throat. She came over to me and started to loosen my pants. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her up and turned her around. I pushed her pants down and bent her forward. I pushed my cock into her ass hole and started fucking her. When I came close to coming, I pulled out. She whirled around and sucked me to the root taking my cum down her throat. Then, we had lunch.

Our travels continued with just the three of us as we moved north and then west along the old highways. We could see the mountains and they had to be high to be seen from this far away.

We continued toward the mountains and Den, which we had learned was a city. We rode on spending the nights having hot sex. There was now no pretense about sex and our sleeping together. One night, I did get a slight surprise.

I came into the tent and Elsie and Emer were in a sixty-nine with Emer on top and his ass toward the entrance. Elsie saw me and motioned me to enter which I did. She took Emer's cock out of her mouth and said, "Fuck his ass. He loves to get reamed every once in a while." Emer wiggled his ass as she said that. It wasn't every guy who liked to get his ass fucked but a number did. I saw that Emer's ass was hairless much like a girls. So, dropping my pants, I brought my cock to his butt hole and pushed. It went in easily. Emer must really like this to be this open. It had been done to me but I didn't care for it. As I buried my cock in Emer's ass, his cock went into Elsie's mouth and down her throat. As I fucked his ass, he fucked her throat. We stroked and stroked speeding up gradually.

At the end, I was slamming into his ass as I hard as I had ever fucked anyone. He was taking it with grunts on each inward thrust. I could hear his cock reaming Elsie's throat causing her to gag and cough. Finally, he howled out his cum splashing his cum into his sister's throat and tightening on my cock as he shuddered out his orgasm. The feeling on my cock was delicious and it caused me to shoot my cum into his bowels pushing my cock to the hilt and holding it there while I spurted again and again. When I pulled out, Elsie took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it thoroughly sucking off all the juices from both of us. She then had Emer sit up so my cum would drain out of his ass and into her mouth. She had had several orgasms from Emer's mouth and fingers. We all slept well that night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.