Cowboy Love - Cover

Cowboy Love

Copyright© 2010 by Little Preggo

Chapter 2

Western Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It is 1855 and Zoe moves out west as an answer to Nate's newspaper ad for a wife. This is the story of their slowly blooming romance on a cattle ranch.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Historical   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Nate noticed a significant change in Zoe in the week that followed. She was more willing to smile, offer a kind word and best of all ... not complain! He was so thankful to hear her cute voice filled with laughter rather than whining. What surprised him the most was the genuine interest she seemed to be taking in his beloved ranch. She had begun asking questions about his plans and dreams, asking what he wanted for dinner and what she could do to help. Nate took it all in stride. The last thing he wanted to do was question her and potentially mess up a good thing.

Zoe was surprising herself. When she changed her outlook and focused on the positive everything looked a little brighter. The work was hard, she couldn't deny that, however she was with a very hard- working and kind man. He treated her well and was breathtakingly handsome. She had started watching him from inside the house while he was working hard outside. She loved how his muscles rippled under his shirt and how his jeans fit him so nicely.

"Hey Nate," she said joining him in the barn one day. Quizzically she looked on at what he was doing. He was only fixing a saddle, nothing fancy, however her curiosity was cute.

Nate smiled at her; he was quickly getting used to this new Zoe. "Hey there."

She held up a glass of water. "I thought you might be thirsty."

She was right, he was. He put down the piece of leather he held in his hand and took the glass from her, chugging thirstily. "Thank you."

She offered him a smile and slowly turned to leave. Nate watched her retreating and felt his cock stir. Only this time it wasn't out of pure animal desire, now it stirred with different feelings. Zoe picked up her skirt, stepping over puddles as she made her way to the house and he grinned at the way her body moved. She was seductive without even trying. Quickly, he shook his head to rid himself of the thoughts that were bound to get in the way of his work and set back to the broken saddle. He wasn't even going try to figure Zoe out. She was complicated. Beautiful, no doubt. But, complicated as hell.

Later that night, Zoe was standing at the table dicing potatoes for dinner. She looked up and smiled when she heard Nate come in the back door. "Sorry dinner is running a little late tonight. I had some trouble getting the fire started."

Nate shook his head while slipping off his dusty boots. "It's okay. You could have called me to come in and help, you know?"

"I got it just fine. I mean I have to figure it out eventually, right?" She gave him another smile and shrug of her shoulders.

Nate chuckled and walked into the kitchen to survey her fire. "I reckon so. You did well. It smells delicious."

"Thank you." Zoe turned back to dicing the potatoes and felt Nate's hands gently touch her hips. She stiffened slightly and Nate pulled away.

"Sorry," he apologized.

"No, it's okay. You just surprised me. That's all."

His hands returned to her slim hips again, more gently this time and they both felt themselves melting into each other. His hands fit so nicely. The pair simultaneously wondered why it had taken so long for them to figure this out. Nate moved closer, instinctively pressing his groin into her round bottom. Her hair smelled like flowers and Nate took a deep breath before whispering into her ear, "Can I help you do anything?"

Zoe handed over the knife she was using. "If you want you can finish these. You don/t have to though. I can almost done."

Nate's rough hands brushed hers as he took the knife. "I would love to."

They worked quietly, only exchanging a few pleasantries as the meal continued to be prepared. Zoe was surprised at Nate's skill in the kitchen, but it made sense. After all he had spent a good number of years as a bachelor.

It wasn't until they sat down to eat that the conversation began to flow, Nate began to open up about his past and quickly had Zoe's complete attention. She was shocked to discover that he never knew his parents and had practically raised himself. Everything he owned he had worked for. Blood, sweat and tears. Zoe almost began to feel ashamed of her privileged childhood. She never had to work hard for anything in her life. However, it wasn't long before Nate had her laughing over tales of the men on cattle drives. Every year he hired out about 12 men to help him bring back cattle and the month long drive was tiring he said, but filled with hilarious stories from old cowpokes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.