Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 51: Wedding Day Part 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 51: Wedding Day Part 2 - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Entertainment continued. Roger began the projection segment with an animated portfolio of posters he had created for raves over the years. His software held the image of one poster while he reminisced about the events or explained the poster's idea and then metamorphosed the poster into another. It ended with the newest for Ravenous, a solarized image from the b-movie of a face with mouth dripping with blood, and then three for Marta: the dance class; the exercise class and the wedding. The first two showed Marta's body in motion, graceful and gorgeous. The final one presented a mandala circled by rings with a jigsaw puzzle of the harem with Joe and Marta at the center attaching to the other ladies. Odd and slightly disturbing, it mesmerized the audience before melting into whiteness.

"Yes, I have copies for everyone," Roger informed the guests. "And the Ravenous poster of course." The audience laughed and murmured as the posters distributed.

Marianne took over, presenting an overview of Tibetan Buddhism through a PowerPoint presentation. Brief and informative, it proved more entertaining than most lectures the audience had attended or given.

The last use of the computer projector presented two short films by Leo. "I dedicate this to my new muse if she'll have me," he began. Jules had arrived and focused on the young stud.

"I'll have you if she won't," she exclaimed, reddening Leo's face. She caught his eye and looked down and back and licked her lips. He glanced at Marianne and she nodded.

"A muse I can be, Leo," said Marianne. "Otherwise ... Enjoy the lovely offering."

"Uhm ... I guess the work should speak for itself." He opened up the file for the first film, narrated by his ex-girlfriend. Necessarily amateurish considering the quality of camera and the youth of the director and actors, it managed to convey a parable about budding love as a literal metaphor: a flower buds and slowly opens until it reveals itself completely while struggling against various antagonists of nature and happenstance while interwoven Leo directed a prepubescent couple falling in love and struggling to remain in love. Not a sexual love, the ending showed them grown up and friends and kissing other mates.

The second film began with a family about to watch home movies, Leo's father setting up the screen and projector and shutting off the lights. The film shown took over, and it proved hilarious, every cliché of home movies turned on its head with suggestions of incest and fratricide and terrorist activity and S & M. When it ended, Leo's father turned on the lights and shut off the projector and put away the screen, smiling. The camera panned the family, the same as the one depicted, looking bored.

"Well?" the dad asked.

"Home movies," said the son sarcastically. "Greatest thing since reality television. I'm missing WWF!"

"We're a Happy Family" by the Ramones blared from the small speakers as the image faded and the credits appeared.

When Leo sat down beside Marianne, Jules grabbed a chair and sat on his other side. The three chatted, the ladies praising his film and Marianne encouraging him to discuss his future ideas, being his muse, while Roger removed his computer and projector and the screen.

George sat at the piano during the transition, picking out Ellington melodies as a prelude while arranging the music sheets on the Baby Grand.

Already in costume wearing sports jackets, big ties and slacks, Doug and Vance put on their tap shoes and their short brimmed Stetsons. Marta shifted the audience to give the young men space on the wooden living room floor and announced their names.

The duo produced smiles on everyone's faces, the most vigorous belonging to Sam. Both teenagers showed skills at tap and singing. Doug's baritone proved especially adept as he crooned the slower middle tune and let Vance do most of the dancing for it. Singing much of it to Sam, she looked dreamy eyed and swoony. Enthusiastic applause bestowed approval on the performers when the medley ended.

"For our final performance of the afternoon," announced Marta, "we'll move into the family room. I have to warn those of you under eighteen what you are about to see you probably shouldn't be seeing. If explicit sex might disturb you, please find somewhere else to be. It's a big house and you're welcome to hang out anywhere. Also, everyone, especially the youngsters, please keep this to yourself. Your parents and even your gossipy friends should never know, okay? Why have I asked our caterers to perform? It's a talent show and this is their unique talent. And in celebrating a wedding, why not let the wedding guests witness its culmination? Ready guys?" Tico nodded. His wife had journeyed home for their costumes, and they wore them: wrap around red gowns for the ladies and tear away tux shirts and pants for the gents. "Introducing Tico, Rico, Candy and Latisha, The Party Flavors!"

Room lights extinguished. Tico pressed play on the fancy music machine. John Coltrane's sax beautifully introduced "A Love Supreme." Two spots focused on a spinning disco ball whose base sat on a small table. Circling diamonds of light revealed Latisha dancing a sexy and subtle bump and grind in front of the fireplace. The brothers teased women in the audience and Candy teased the men.

Latisha caught Tico's eye and beckoned him with her long fingers. They kissed and stroked hands over each other's bodies. Tico grabbed the edge of the gown and she spun away from him, revealing her nakedness. Leaning her backwards, kissing her, his hand not holding her swept from neck, over large, enhanced bosom, across sleek abdomen, to between her thighs. She straightened up and hugged him, grabbing his shirt and tearing it away. His hands continued caressing her. Dropping quickly to her knees, she tore away his pants, leaving him as naked as her. She grabbed his thick member and began felatio, every motion overemphasized by both parties.

Candy, at the edge of the circle, reached Rico. They embraced and kissed, hands travelling from head to genitals. Rico grabbed her dress and she spun out naked, ending up at the other couple making love.

Working Tico from the back, Candy tongued his balls, his anus and kissed up his back until she climbed it. Turning around at his shoulders, she placed her pussy at his mouth where he began cunnilingus. With Latisha's assistance, Candy spun and lowered her torso until her mouth captured Rico's hard cock.

Rico appeared suddenly behind Latisha and pulled her violently to him. She seemed to resist, pulling away, but ended up tearing off his outfit. He fell and she fell on top, taking his penis in hand and mouth while he sucked her pussy. Slowly rising, like his brother he held the woman in air while they performed sixty-nine.

The women arched back, met and kissed. The men lowered them. Candy climbed over Latisha, both sucking and licking the passing bodies, until they traded men, climbing the men's bodies. Genitals met. Tico pushed inside and lowered his wife as they fucked. Candy spun to face away from Rico and found his cock with her cunt. Rico lowered his wife onto Latisha. The women played with pussies and cocks with their mouths.

Latisha came loudly. Extracting Tico's cock, she disappeared a moment. Candy began deep throating Tico. Latisha emerged with a strap on and she danced around the room bouncing it. The dance ended when she climbed under Candy and replaced Rico's cock with hers. Rico pulled a jar of oil from nowhere and applied it to his cock and shoved fingers into Candy's anus, soon followed by his cock.

Sighs and moans ramped up, Candy's muffled, vibrating Tico's cock in her throat. She arched and shivered. Tico's cock emerged. Screaming her pleasure, she pulled on his cock and made it spurt. Rico's cock popped from her sphincter and he stroked it until cum spurted onto Candy's lower back. Latisha ground the dildo in, reaching down a hand and squeezing Rico's balls.

The long song ended and the lights cut out (by Roger). A moment later the house lights came on with the muscle men and voluptuous ladies nakedly bowing to applause. Grabbing the fabric that once clothed them, they dashed off.

"How long until dinner," moaned Jules to laughter.

"About an hour and a half," Marta informed her and everyone else.

"Excuse us then. Come on stud. You coming Marianne?"

"No thanks. You two have fun."

"We will," Jules pronounced and pulled Leo up the stairs and into Mary's room, the nearest. Seconds later, she gloved his cock from her stash of condoms and rode him to a mutual cum. They spent the next hour exploring and enjoying and conjoining, strangers becoming intimates.

"Goddamn, I don't blame them," whispered Sam into Doug's ear. "Come on." She led him up the stairs into Margie's room. They got naked, and though not fucking, they wanted to save that event for Joe and Marta to share, mouths and fingers brought several climaxes.

"Come on Steve, I want you to meet Vance," said George and brought them to his basement dwelling where they shared male pleasure.

Parents paired up, with Harold joining Bill and Helen. Barb and Phil took over the master bedroom with Joe's permission.

Only the other female teenage dancers, the harem and Grace remained uncoupled. Grace's libido seethed. She got up enough courage to crawl onto Joe's lap. "Please Joe," she moaned. He scanned the harem for approval and received nods and shrugs.

"Come on Star." He led her to the downstairs bathroom. "Are you a virgin?"

She nodded sadly.

He sat on the commode and she straddled him. Kissing her, he removed her blouse and bra. She removed his shirt and hugged him. "You're not going to fuck me are you?"

"No my star, but I'll enjoy you nevertheless. Stand up and let me remove your skirt."

"You first. I want to see your cock."

Joe chuckled. "Brave girl."

"Just horny and in love."

He shucked off his trousers and boxers. She knelt between his feet and studied his cock, touching it, stroking it and kissing it. "Tell me what to do."

"What do you want to do?"

"I want to fuck it, but if I can't, everything else."

He instructed her on using her mouth first, mostly to wet it, then guided her to the pressure for rubbing it with her hand. Abandoning any resistance and with the residual thrill of the sex show and the cute, fresh breasts in his hands, he came within a couple minutes.

"So good, Star," he moaned.

"Tastes weird but it's so cool," murmured Grace. The ejaculate, Joe having warned the virgin of its eruption, ended up mostly on her neck and chest, but she dabbed at it and tasted it.

"My turn," smiled Joe. Stripping her naked, he agreed with Debra's assessment a few days earlier. Shapely, womanly hips curved up to fine handfuls of breasts. Grace proved highly sensitive both in her nipples and clit, so Joe worked carefully to build her first climax with a man. She hung at the edge for a couple minutes, writhing and pleading and praising his pleasure giving, until he sucked vigorously on her somewhat prominent clit and she nearly passed out.

Recovering, she tackled Joe onto the cool tiled floor and the stringy little rug and kissed him fiercely, retreating to taste her flavor and smiling and then returning to the kiss. Her whole soul went into it, and it stirred Joe enough for his cock to begin to grow.

A knock on the door and Marta's beautiful face leaning through, she informed Joe of the minister's arrival. "Oh shit," he laughed.

Marta stepped inside. "Better wash your face, Joe. Get dressed, both of you."

"Yes Ma'am, sorry."

"No problem honey. We love you."

"Really?"

"Yes my star," said Joe. "So where's his holiness?"

"Out at the altar. I had Mary get the kids to build the fire before the snow gets too heavy. He's appraising the Paganism of it and considering consecration."

"You guys are scary you're so irreverent," chuckled Grace.

"Bad influences," sighed Marta.

"Fuck that. You're amazing!"

"We just love being in love and making love and want to spread the word," Joe explained.

"We love inspiring others," completed Marta. "You guys feel presentable?"

"I'm all sticky," said Grace rubbing her thighs together.

"You can shower if you want." Joe suggested.

"Nah. I like sticky." They laughed.


The rehearsal proved pleasant, though Mary, Marta's maid of honor tended to be distracted by the fire she helped build with the young female dancers. Kindling had just caught some of the larger sticks, readying for logs to be placed on the circular campfire acting like an altar a few feet behind where the minster stood. The wind tended to blow the smoke away from the house or it swirled, but seemed somehow cognizant of avoiding the wedding party and guests.

Tico attended too, discussing the timing of "Here Comes the Bride," and the Mendelssohn Wedding March.

The minister used the moment to discuss the meaning of the words, acceptance and bending to one another's situation as essential to lasting bonding and love. Joe, like Marta when she first met him, thought the old guy pretty cool. They didn't go through the memorized vows Joe and Marta intended to exchange, and only highlighted certain of the minister's words for the aforementioned purpose of explaining the ceremony and confirming the bride and groom's understanding. It seemed like a sermon and yet plain spoken folksy and responsive to the two listeners.

"Who's got the loudest voice?" asked Marta when the rehearsal ended.

"Me, probably," said Grace surprisingly. "Part of actor training, projecting your voice to the farthest part of the theater," she explained.

"Let everyone know it's dinnertime," Marta told her.

"Dinner! Come to Dinner!" yelled Grace.

Debra smirked at Joe. "I told you she'd vibrate the walls with her voice." They chuckled.

As the guests ambled into the dining room looking reddened and healthy, taking seats arbitrarily, leaving the end seats vacant, Latisha approached each one to inquire if they required a vegetarian meal. X and Aretha, luckily arriving when the minister did, the one major concern for Marta having the live sex show, and one of the dancers, a lovely dark skinned woman whose parents came from India turned out to be the only ones not wanting meat. However, another of the young dancers hearing they'd be served shellfish, being an Orthodox Jew decided on vegetarian as well. The Indian girl changed her mind, seduced by the delicious sounding meal. Each of the vegetarians received a green water glass. Everyone else had a glass tinted red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.