Palimpsest
Chapter 28: Initiating Cases

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28: Initiating Cases - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Marianne quietly awakened Joe when she arrived home, making sure not to wake up Marta or Margie. They used the bath shared by her and Mary's rooms. Soaping led to loving. They sat at the bottom of the tub, the water shut off, Marianne in Joe's lap, slowly rocking his erection inside her. Several minutes they kissed and cooed and fondled until libidos controlled everything. He nibbled one teat and squeezed the other as she lifted and fell rapidly, creating deep penetration whispering at her cervix. Finally she clutched hard and pushed down and moaned quietly. Her rippling interior and her throaty noise opened the gates to Joe's ejaculate.

"I love you Joe. I want your child," she murmured when they calmed. "I lied about being on the pill. I'm at my most fertile these last three days. It's why I've been so demanding, along with the fact of course that I love making love to you and Marta."

"Are you sure you want to be pregnant, Sweetness?"

"Absolutely."

"Are you concerned about the lie?"

"Yes."

"Don't be. I might not have understood. And I got to fuck you unfettered. That in itself is worthy of thanks. You'll be an incredible mother. A child of yours will be touched by the gods."

"Only with your seed, my Zeus," she replied, smiling joyously, her eyes twinkling. Lips met warmly and sealed together for over a minute. "Get dressed. I'll make breakfast."

"You must be tired."

"I was until you seeded me. I feel a second wind from my first cumming of the day."

"Alright Sweetness. But I want you in bed asleep as soon as I'm out the door."

"Yes Master."


Being the first to arrive at the firm allowed Joe and Debra a few minutes of intimacy. "I want you to hear Marta's message," Debra said after a languid kiss and a report on her weekend which exhausted and exhilarated her. She handed him her cell.

"If you want, I'd like you to spend the evening and the night with Joe," Marta's phone voice began. "We'd love it if you could come live with us in the log house, but we understand your need to be near work, to help Laura with rent on the apartment and your obvious enjoyment dancing on the weekends. I plan to join you some evenings in bed with Joe along with others from our harem, but feel free to spend as many nights with him as the two of you feel comfortable with. And I want you to come to the house after your work Sunday mornings to share one day together with your loving sisters. Please let Joe hear this message if you're agreeable to it. I love you and miss you. Have fun."

"She's amazing," Debra intoned.

"Yes she is. I have another plan for tonight though if I can get everyone to the house. I plan on picking up the rings this afternoon and making our engagement official."

"Okay."

"The commute's not so bad, especially leaving so early."

"The afternoon will be hell."

"You're right. We'll find out how hellish it is. Tomorrow I will take you out to a fancy, romantic restaurant and enjoy every inch of your sexy body afterwards."

"I'm your secretary. I choose the restaurant and make the reservations. It's my job," she said wryly.

"Of course, which proves this whole boss thing is pure deception."

"Right. Like I've got the smarts to be a lawyer and become partner in two years."

"Are you interested?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to have you as involved in my work as much as you wish. As my secretary, you're already my assistant, but I'd love it if you could become as knowledgeable as possible, to truly assist me, to be my sounding board and my sidekick, to advise me in the midst of meetings instead of just taking notes."

"I'm not sure if I could qualify..."

"Let's see how it pans out okay?"

"You're the boss," said Debra with a tentative smile. Then she embraced him fully. "Thanks," she whispered into his ear, "for giving me more respect than I've ever had. I love you."

"I love you too, Sexy." They kissed quickly and separated. Time had arrived to become lawyer and secretary.

"When Phil arrives, let him know I wish to talk to him."

"Yes Mr. Solomon."

"And see if you can borrow the file on the Hadley probate. Also find out if we have any clients currently in hospital, hospice, assisted living or nursing home ownership. Get L on the line sometime after 9. I'll polish up my notes on the Stiles contract dispute and e-mail them for you to make five copies. Do a search on ... Never mind, I'll take care of that."

"What?"

"I want to find out how much trouble the Bremer clan has gotten themselves into over the years and who they use for representation."

"Why?"

"It's one of the things I want to discuss with Phil. That thing with Georgy Belacourt..."

"And your brother's rave club. Probate. I get it."

"Mary seemed to think Jerry Bremer's a pretty cool guy..."

" ... for a gangster."

"Yeah."

"They'd certainly sweeten the pot here. But Mr. Phillips..."

"Yeah."

"It won't hurt to ask. Just make it clear it's just a suggestion, nothing you want to push."

"I'll start with that."

"Or if Jerry Bremer's such a charmer, maybe we could set up a meeting; let Mr. Phillips feel him out."

"Wouldn't that be presumptuous?"

"You don't think Mr. Phillips is strong enough to tell the gangster to fuck off?" They laughed.

"Maybe not a good idea. Phil's a bear, but I can't imagine Jerry scares easily or appreciates attempts at frightening him."

"Do the research, Mr. Solomon. See the scope of the situation. If it looks somewhat benign I'll put a call through to Jerry and you can voice your ideas and your misgivings."

"Alright Miss Fernandez."

"Mr. Solomon!"

"Hey, if you won't call me Joe..."

"Joe's my lover..."

"And Debra..."

"Joe refers to me as Sexy! Mr. Solomon refers to me as Debra!"

"Yes boss."

They shared a wink, wanting more. They could wait.

"I brought scones, Mr. Solomon."

"You're the greatest. Could you brew me the Kona?"

"Need extra stimulus? Me too. Be back in five."


Copies of the Stiles contract with commentary in hand partially as an excuse to bother a very busy boss, Joe entered the large corner office.

"Done already? Joe, you're a miracle."

"Thanks Phil. Miss Fernandez lets me put in the time."

"Debra's a fine secretary. It's amazing how long she served under that prick. I wish I'd known what she suffered."

"She's tough. And she's shielded. And she could use a raise."

"I'll have Phyl look at our resources."

"I'm thinking of using her as more of an assistant than as just a secretary."

"That's ... unconventional. Can she learn all the lingo?"

"I don't know. It'll be an experiment. I let her know it's up to her to become involved at a higher level. It seems of anyone here she knows what's going on with my work and we already have a specific relationship tighter than some rookie lawyer or paralegal."

"You're a rookie lawyer basically."

"Maybe that's what makes me come up with these foolish ideas." They chuckled. "Uhm, there's a couple things I want to ask you."

"Of course. Sit."

"Thanks. First, I encountered a woman working at a hospice in the northern suburbs who's worried about the new owners. They seem to ignore any contract between management and staff and patients and sub contractors. I wanted to hire L to look into it."

"Interesting. We had a bubble a few years back of horrendous abuses in the elderly care industry. It seemed to have quieted, but now with the boomers entering these facilities in droves and nothing being mentioned ... These owners, does the complainant know anything about them?"

"She suggested they own nursing homes. Did our firm get involved with improving the homes?"

"Yes, a rather large suit involving a couple hundred patients."

"Wow. By any chance did any benevolent financing become involved?"

Phil chuckled. "Have L look into it. If the malfeasance appears, which wouldn't surprise me, I'll invite a couple clients to a fancy restaurant." His eyes lit up. "Holy shit!" He buzzed his secretary. "Phyl, call Danny Goodman. Put him through as soon as you reach him. And call L and have her come to my office as soon as possible." He said to after breaking the connection, "I hope we're not putting the cart before the horse."

"I don't think so. The lady looked pretty upset about her situation and scared to be a whistle blower. She's a rock steady middle class middle aged woman with a caring attitude unless she's the best actress on the planet. I don't think she's a big complainer or the paranoid type, but of course I met her for maybe an hour."

"Mr. Goodman came into some major inheritance money and is searching for a benevolent use for it. He's out feeling his way among firms, looking to find a creative group to assist him and make him feel ... benevolent. We tossed ideas at him, but nothing stuck. I think this might. He's been frustrated by ... Hello? Hi Danny. Any luck on your search? I might have something. It's tentative at the moment, but I wanted to hear your response. Elderly care. Unh-hunh. We're looking into greed and malfeasance involving nursing homes and hospice care. It came to my notice this morning so investigation hasn't begun yet, but ... I may know something by this evening, at least more than I know now. Are you sure? I thought the Cattle Club ... Alright, How about I turn you on to a place that makes the best home cooking style food ... Pot Roast and Meat Loaf but with flair ... Good. My secretary will give you the address and she'll set up a reservation. Six should be perfect. See you then." Phil set the phone down and laughed. "The guy wants to keep his roots showing. Denny's!" He shook his head.

"Boss, you're a snob," said Joe smiling.

"Not at all. I like food. When it tastes great all the better." He rubbed his round belly. He picked up the phone. "Hey L. Fine, you? Great to hear. You remember Joe Solomon?" Phil handed the phone to Joe.

"Hi L."

"Hey handsome."

"I bumped into a complaint about some possibly skanky corporate assholes siphoning funds from elderly sufferers. Are you available?"

"Absolutely."

"Talk to Debra. She's got the data. We need as much info as you can get by this evening."

"You don't ask for much."

"Sorry. Uh Phil, I'm not sure what to do."

"I'll take care of it," Phil smirked.

"Okay. I'll have the call transferred. Talk to you later."

"Okay stud," said L unfortunately into Phil's ear. Phil put her on hold and informed Phyl to transfer it to Debra.

"Stud, hunh?" Phil teased. "I thought she joined the exclusive women's club."

"It's a long story," Joe responded, blushing.

"I'd think ... Marta would be more than enough woman for you."

"Uh boss, I mean no insubordination, but I'd rather keep my private life private."

Phil chuckled. "Just be glad you're not a politician or a messenger of God."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.