Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 25: Engagement

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Engagement - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Everyone asked came to see the debuts of Debra and Laura. Mary and L after two days in bed making delicious love and creating Mary's new destiny, Marianne after working solo for a change and accumulating clientele, Margie relaxing and fattening up and studying the internet about education and doing some writing at her father's log cabin taking the train into town and being picked up at Union Station by Marta, joined Roger, Joe, Marta and the two performers at Choice.

Of all the amateurs, Debra won hands down. Unsurprisingly Laura provoked early interest but her stiff dancing lost the advantage. Debra didn't have the immediate advantage, but performed a dance of seven veils to reveal gradually her stunning, sexually provocative body and showed it to maximum effect. She won the contest, though the winnings consisted of the money showered at her feet only. Customers asked her for a lap dance. Management agreed. He let her keep those funds and tips as well.

"I'd love it if you could work here," he offered after she finished a half hour VIP session.

"I could only work weekends," she responded, surprised by her wanting it. Joe warned her working might callous her soul. She saw the love he had for Marta returned unquestionably as well as the love in the eyes of Marianne towards him and Mary's blissful continence beside her lesbian lover and had enjoyed the tease and the ejaculations she caused and decided his advice hadn't been proved. Besides she could use the extra dough.

"Perhaps one weeknight?"

"I'm sorry I can't," she told him. "I work early and have a demanding boss." She gestured towards Joe. "Does that make..."

"Start Friday."

"What time?"

"I'd like you for the long shift starting at 7."

She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks. See you then. I have to head home."

"Thank you..."

"Call me Marisol."

"A sexy Latino."

"Half, but the half that burns," she winked.

He watched her sexy ass sway away.

Laura had attached herself to Roger most of the evening. He managed to assuage her disappointment. He enjoyed her beautiful face and her usually light conversation and imagined holding her soft flesh and lean body, her legs wrapping around him with remarkable length and found her desirable as one evening's mate. Debra charmed him more in looks, conversation and sexual presence. When the women insisted he accompany them home, he looked forward to it.

Debra's ancient Toyota, one reason she needed more money, brought the threesome to her apartment. Immediately she kissed Roger and stripped him naked. Getting naked herself, she jumped on top of him, revising the kiss. When he moved his head downwards, she stopped him.

"I need to fuck you," she insisted. "Laura, could you roll on a glove?"

Laura giggled and mouthed his long lean cock, thinking it could be a pleasant tool inside her anus while Joe fucked her cunt, rolled on the condom and guided the shaft into Debra's dripping maw.

Debra steered the strokes for the best friction and succumbed minutes later to a long awaited orgasm. Roger turned her over and brought her legs back to her torso and took command of the fuck, squeezing nipples and sucking them until he felt ready to bust a nut. She moaned, sounding near, so he attended to her needs while his cock erupted inside the condom inside her flowing cunt, shafting heavily and groaning his pleasure.

"Oh oh God," Debra moaned and held him tight in her arms, pulling him as close to her as possible. "Thanks," she whispered as he laid his big head beside her.

"My pleasure," he whispered back, kissing her lightly. They heard a groan and discovered Laura with her hand on her small naked breast and her fingers pressing between her skirt clad thighs, her eyes closed, her smile serious, blissed out through successful masturbation.

"She wants a threesome with you and your brother," whispered Debra, amused.

"I might, but I don't know about him."

"It would be up to him. We're cheating on him with you."

"We? I only fucked you."

"Yes, but you'll be sleeping with her and you better give her a good ride before she leaves for work in the morning. You think you can handle that big boy?"

"I think I might," said Roger, kissing Debra and rolling out of bed, the condom still dangling from his flaccid penis. He took Laura's hand and strolled with her to the bedroom next door.

"You better dispose of that," Laura giggled, removing the rest of her clothes and slipping into the cool sheets.

"Be right back beautiful."

It took longer, Roger having to excrete waste and deciding he needed a quick shower. He slid in naked beside a sleeping Laura.

This time Roger woke from a sex dream finding Laura coaxing his cock to full stature with her mouth. He guided her pussy to his mouth and brought her near cumming.

"Fuck me Roger," she said crawling lower on the bed and thrusting her butt up. He crawled behind and found her cavernous cunt surrounding his cock, muscles tweaking to cause friction and pleasure. With his fingers pulling her hanging teats and her vigorous rub of her clit, she came fairly quickly. He rode her to another and felt his balls tingle in anticipation of release.

"I'm not protected," he realized.

"I am. Fill me with your hot cum!" she shouted. The heat from his steaming semen pleased her, not enough to bestow a third orgasm, but she felt wonderfully sated.

Moments later she moved forward, releasing his flagging cock and knee walked off the bed. "We have to go soon. Do you mind getting dressed and heading out with us?"

"Of course not."

"I'll make waffles first. Thanks."

"My pleasure," said Roger.

"What do you think of him?" Debra asked Laura in the kitchen.

"He's alright, nice I guess. Joe suggested he was a predator."

"Must be off his game," shrugged Debra.


Joe shared his evening and his bed with Margie and Marta through the rest of the week, entering the women's bond of friendship at the edges and enjoying the sprite's smart company. On Friday morning Mary joined them for a blissful wake-up call, Margie a willing voyeur. She begged off after relentless sex the night before, but found the intensity overwhelming and masturbated to a climax as the threesome achieved theirs. When Joe left for work, she wrote a poem about the pleasures of the lustful love of three


Friday after work Marta, Margie and Joe headed north to the cabin for his first encounter with his new home. He wanted to find flaws but didn't. He learned the new large kitchen preparing mousaka. After dinner they discussed the need for a larger table. Even with flaps added to the present one it would be crowded for the Thanksgiving event in three weeks.

Margie's lovers put her in bed and gave her loving sucks, kisses and strokes until she needed Joe's cock. He shafted her while Marta provided rubs. The cute sprite shivered in orgasm. They tucked her in and finished their sex downstairs in the midst of cleaning up the dinner plates and pots and pans, christening the kitchen and the dining table.

Naked, with the large hearth burning, Marta entertained Joe in the vast living room showing him choreographic ideas. Joe felt overwhelming love for her. The moment felt perfectly warm despite the coolness. Joe felt at home.


The master bedroom in which he and Marta slept housed a king sized bed almost as large as the one in Joe's apartment. "We need a larger bed," he murmured when awoken by a blow job.

The brunette hair fluffing as the head rose and fell rapidly belonged to Marianne. She stayed the course and swallowed some of Joe's abundant semen, sharing the remainder with the six women sharing the bed. Only L resisted.

"That's for another mouth dear," she flinched. Marianne gave her a taste anyway. Little left when she kissed Joe, it didn't stop the kiss from lingering and becoming several. Finally Marta pulled her off.

"It's been too long," complained Marianne.

"Later Sweetness," said Marta.

"I promise," Joe agreed.

"Goody."

"Let's have breakfast," Joe stated. Marianne handed him his boxers and he grabbed his long cotton robe and followed the ladies down, enjoying the sight of several gorgeous tusches in every sort of clothing from jeans to sexy nighties.

"We made waffle batter Joe," explained Mary heading into the kitchen.

"Sit," ordered Marta, pointing to the head of the table. Margie's little body felt less bony sitting on his lap. Marianne brought out coffee.

"What's going on, Joe?" Laura finally asked, sitting at the table.

"Later beautiful."

Two waffle irons efficiently made enough waffles for everyone. Two drip coffeemakers provided enough coffee. Marianne poured out fresh squeezed orange juice from a couple gallon containers. Mary sat with the last of the waffles and the harem ate quietly.

"Could you start the fire up Mary?" asked Marta when they finished.

"I'd love to," said Mary.

"Could you grab the brown bag on my bedside table Little One?" Joe asked Margie who had remained on his lap throughout breakfast feeding him waffles between her own bites.

"Sure," she squeaked, bouncing off and attacking the stairs with a vengeance. She returned seconds later.

Joe felt around in the bag for the small box. Grabbing it, he kneeled before Marta.

"Marling, queen of my world," opening the small box and extracting the combined ring, "meeting you has given me oxygen to breathe, light to see, strength to live, love to celebrate, meaning to life. I never knew how little I had until I met you. I couldn't imagine life without you. You're loveliness inside and out has been the greatest joy to behold. I want you with me forever if you'll have me. Marta darling, will you marry me?"

All eyes dampened, Marta's most of all. "Of course you big doofus," she whimpered. She gave him her left ring finger nearest her heart. He slid them on. With her remarkable strength she pulled him to his feet. They embraced and kissed several times.

When the embrace ended, Joe sighed loudly.

"You knew the answer," Mary teased.

"Nerves, Miss Contrary. It's the biggest moment of my life."

"Wait until you're actually marrying her."

"When Joe?" asked Marianne. "Have you decided?"

"We haven't yet," said Marta. "Any suggestions?"

"Everyone who is anyone in your life will be here Thanksgiving," Mary suggested.

"Appropriate," smiled Joe.

"Not Thanksgiving," Marta decided. "We'll have everyone here through the weekend. How about Friday?"

"The most beautiful weddings I ever attended were outdoors," said Debra.

"It'll be fucking cold," Laura reminded everyone.

"Not by a fire," murmured Mary. "This county you can burn leaves."

Marta smiled. "You want your campfire, Mary." Mary had confided in Marta about her conversation with Roger. "I'd love that. I love you."

"Am I being selfish making it my dream moment?"

"Everyone loves a campfire darling," said L. "What was this dream moment?"

"Roger made me remember my most peaceful memory. It turned out to be at camp at a fire when I met my first love."

"And you want to share that love with us?"

"Yes lover. Especially with you."

L teared up. "You bitch. I never got sentimental until I met you."

"I love you too Miss Dick." Everyone but the two lesbian lovers chuckled. "Hey, she's a private dick and she needed a nickname," shrugged Mary.

"I think it's cute," L murmured. They kissed.

"What else is in the bag?" asked Margie after a moment.

"It's why I wanted you all here at this ungodly hour on a Saturday." Joe brought out the unimpressive wooden box and set it on the table and opened it up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.