Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 6: Benevolent Heir

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Benevolent Heir - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

Marta's day had actually gone better than she thought. Aside from wanting time with her new beau and struggling with Mary's needs, she actually enjoyed herself.

Marta knocked on the door to the suite. Mona/Maria tended to be late, so she figured on being alone for a little while with whoever opened the door. The kid opening it surprised the hell out of her. As tall as her, her two inch heels made her two inches taller. He looked pale and pudgy and nervous and sad, his big brown eyes expressive, and maybe fifteen.

"I'm Sadey," said Marta with a half smile. He opened the door wide enough for her to enter. Familiar with the suite she headed to the pastel couch and sat, patting the space beside her. "Sit," she said as if to a pet.

"Okay," he said nervously.

"Relax honey. We have all day to get to know each other. What's your name?"

"George."

"Well George, how about we order some champagne."

"I..."

Marta picked up the phone. "Don't worry. They won't card you."

George actually chuckled. "Hungry?" asked Marta. He shook his head. "You don't mind if I get something for myself. I'm sure I'll need the fuel. Hello? A bottle of Mums with three glasses and your caviar platter and ... a hamburger with all the fixings ... medium?" George nodded. "And a fruit bowl. Thanks." She hung up. "George Junior, right?" He nodded. "What's the event?"

"My sixteenth birthday. Actually Friday. Actually today but my dad had to go out of town, so we celebrated Friday. I got some pretty cool gifts, but at the end he took me aside and handed me this fat card and inside was a key and a message to meet you and Angelique so you could give me presents. The wink and keeping it from Mom clued me in."

"Some gift!"

"I guess."

"Aren't I pretty enough?"

"It's not that. You're beautiful! It's just..."

"Your first time."

"With a woman."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"He doesn't know."

"I shouldn't ... You won't..."

"Of course not honey. Mums the word so to speak." They laughed.

"I still shouldn't have said anything except I guess expectations ... I didn't want you to be insulted or anything. I mean if I weren't ... that way, you'd be a dream come true."

"Is his guards in place?"

"Next door. Just Harry."

"Okay. Hmm. Let me think. By the way, Angelique couldn't make it. Mona should be here soon. She's nice. Angelique's exquisite but..."

"Just because ... doesn't make me inured to beauty."

"You're bright aren't you?"

"I usually get A's except gym. But actually I started getting better there too. I hate being the chubby kid. I want to look my best. I just started a diet. Actually me and my mom both."

"She's looking to bring his eyes back to her?"

"Nah. She knows better. She wants some of her own fun."

"She told you?"

"We talk about pretty much everything except ... She had a hard time having kids, had a bunch of miscarriages before and after me. She always wanted a daughter to share being female with. She used to dress me up until Dad got pissed. She continued without his knowledge."

"You're not a transvestite are you?" Marta whispered.

"No," he laughed. "I enjoyed it though. It made Mom happy. She's not all that happy. She's kind of a bitch. Strong character you know. She's the one with the belt, not my dad. He treats me like a prince."

"I guess that's appropriate."

"I'm just starting to figure that out. He's an important man, isn't he?"

"Powerful, like a king."

"What did he do?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're good at this. Why else would he choose you? But I pictured a hard woman, scars inside, you know."

"We're not all hard."

"How long have you been doing this?"

"Three years I guess."

"What about before?"

"Modern dance. I couldn't sustain myself so I stripped. I still do."

"Were you a good dancer?" asked George excitedly.

"I thought I was. I loved it and creating dances."

"You know Martha Graham?"

"Not personally."

He laughed. "Have you seen any film of her?"

"Yes. I love her stuff. And the sets..."

"Yes! And the costumes!"

"I see. What do you want to be when you grow up?"

"I love design, especially for performances. Noguchi was a genius. I wish I could do that, design sets. You can create anything."

"Have you for school?"

"Yes! My dad thinks I'm like the nerdy AV guy. He'd have a fit if I told him I helped design the sets and costumes and the lighting."

"Wow. Just sixteen, not even when ... You're like a prodigy."

"I don't know about that. But the teacher, she's an English teacher that puts on the shows, she seemed kind of amazed."

"I bet."

"Yeah, so my dad thinks its queer you know, theater. I guess it is."

They shared a laugh.

"But..."

"I get it."

"I hate him," George seethed quietly. "I know he plans on giving me his crown. I wish I wasn't the only child. It fucking sucks. I see his underlings, all tough and mindless except the clever ones who look at me as if imagining how they'd fuck me once the old man croaks. So tell me. Did he make you do this?"

"Why do you ask?" The conversation had been sotto voce. It became even more so.

"You just seem somehow wrong for the part."

"I'll have you know young man I'm one of the best escorts..."

"I'm sorry Sadey."

A knock at the door interrupted the conversation. Both Maria and the food arrived, Maria peaking under the covers and squealing, the waiter getting annoyed. George let them in. The waiter dropped off the stuff and exited. No signature was required.

"Mona, this is George."

"A pleasure," she said scooping fish eggs and cream cheese onto a cracker. Marta lifted the champagne from the bucket.

"Allow me, ladies," said George.

"Of course," said Marta. He struggled with it but found victory. The subtle pop told of quality. Marta readied a glass but the bubbly remained in the bottle until George tilted it and filled their glasses.

"To sweet sixteen," toasted Marta.

"Sweet sixteen," George responded. Mona looked perplexed.

"We're George's birthday present," explained Marta.

"Goody," said Mona cutely. A tough chick, she could be amazingly cute without even trying.

"Mona darling, could you give us like ten, twenty minutes. You could hang out in the bedroom, maybe set the mood?"

"If I could have half the hamburger," she bribed.

"Of course," said George cutting the burger impeccably and handing her half.

"Thank you kind sir. I'm starved!" Giggling she rushed into one of the bedrooms.

"Yes, George, your father coerced me."

"Motherfucker!"

"I wish I could disagree. How did you know?"

"Your friend Mona for instance, all happy and shit, she sees this as an opportunity to make money and bask in a fancy suite. It's easy. But you act different. It's like Carla, one of my best friends. She's kind of mousy and shy until she's on stage where she glows, completely transformed and you can't take your eyes off her. She's suddenly radiantly beautiful. She becomes the role and it frees her. And yet she's there, Carla, having the best time. It's not a complete mask. You're playing a role of course, but you work your way into it. I can see the work. Most don't. I'm just ... sensitive I guess. And by the way I can tell you're good at it."

"Thanks."

"I prefer you how you are right now though. You're beautiful. You look happy even though..."

"I'm in love, George."

"Cool!"

"Are you?"

"Maybe."

"Where is he?"

"Home I think. He's a hunk, an athlete and a model."

"Ah, so that's why you're dieting."

"He's a year older, a junior. He's an actor too: acting in the fall and track in the spring."

"Why don't you call him? Invite him over?"

"Okay."

"Good. When you're done come in the bedroom. We'll see what we can do for you. Get some noise going for nosy Harry."

"Sure."

She refilled his glass. "Eat. I'll bring the rest to the bedroom."

"Uhm, what's your real name?"

"Marta."

"Pretty."

"Thanks." She kissed his forehead and swayed her hips walking away from him. He chuckled. She turned her head and winked.

Maria had stripped naked and put on a hotel robe. Presently it had ridden up, her petite butt sticking out as she busied herself adjusting the radio to find sexy music, knees on the bed, her back arching downward and her forearms resting on the bedside table. Marta couldn't resist spanking the petite, muscular butt hard.

"Ow! Jeez Sadey. Where was I?"

"Try 91.5."

Out poured soft electric sounds of smooth jazz from the small yet effective Bose speakers. Marta learned from stripping and performing call girl duties that her preferred music, the kind she listened to and enjoyed, trance inducing rock descended from Joy Division and becoming Emo, or when rowdy hardcore punk, always with intelligent lyrics, or when being creative for choreography, sparse avant garde music of various sorts, that music as atmosphere didn't need to be interesting, only effective. Stripping needed a steady thumping bass and explicit lyrics. Bedrooms needed sweet easy sounds of what she liked to call "bad jazz". She even put on her least favorite kind of music, "new age" when massaging Mary.

Grabbing the remote, Marta programmed an extended afternoon of porno, five hours of relentless sex. The hotel censored it, showing erect penises and naked vaginas but shading moments when they connected with each other or with mouths. She didn't care but figured men must hate it. She wanted the sound effects. Too early for moans and groans, she kept it purely visual for the moment.

Joining Maria enjoying the expensive food and drink, she told her quietly about George and his bent. She didn't mention him being the son of the boss.

"Too bad. He's kind of cute in a lumpy way. And being a kid, I bet he's got a small cock."

"We'll find out soon enough."

"I thought we didn't need to fuck him."

"We won't, but we're getting well paid to be his present. I'm sure we'll find something he'll like."

"He's coming!" said a smiling George.

"Good," said Marta. "Take off your clothes."

"But..."

"Mona bet on the size of your cock."

"Okay," he smiled. He swallowed his champagne and stripped and lay on the bed.

"I win," said Marta.

"You're big for a kid!" spouted Maria.

"Suck him," ordered Marta.

"Yes ma'am."

"And make it good."

"Of course."

They joined him on the bed. Marta kissed him and fondled his torso. Maria brought his half hard length to full erection. The cock extended over six inches and had a remarkable thickness.

"Could you get naked?" breathed George.

"Of course. I thought..."

"I've never seen a woman naked. Beauty is beauty."

Maria removed her robe and got back to work. Marta shrugged off her clingy cotton dress and stepped out of her panties. Returning to kissing, it escalated. She sensed his nearing climax and joined Maria at his penis. Both of them glanced often at George. They traded pole sucking and ball sucking or kissed each other in the French style with his hefty pole between.

His penis throbbed and pumped out jism. Marta caught the first spurts knowing Maria preferred not to, but being her job and revealing her professionalism, Maria took over. She passed his cock to Marta to milk the last of it.

His wide eyes and loud groans pleased Marta, not only because he obviously enjoyed their efforts, but let Harry know things had gotten down to business. The girls hopped on the bed and shared his semen with him. Their naked bodies draped over him. They traded kissing him and kissed each other.

"Could I watch you two make out?" Neither Marta nor Maria especially enjoyed the fairer sex sexually. Maria had a boyfriend unfortunately in Greenhaven prison in New York for a third strike possession and weapons beef ("The guy's got no luck, but he's sweet and romantic and fucks like a machine," sighed Maria after an earlier date.). They shrugged and performed for the client.

"Did you bring a dildo?" asked Marta.

"I've got my vibrator. Don't leave home without one."

George studied the two beauties performing sixty-nine. Marta switched on the vibrator as she straddled Maria and plunged it in. "Oh fuck. Fuck me hard, baby," muttered Maria. Wrist tendons complained by the time Marta brought her to climax. A high pitched squeal from the already high voice of the cute little Hispanic blonde announced its arrival.

"Wow," said George, working on his erection. Knocks sounded at the door. George grabbed the robe, his penis pointing beyond its opening and raced to open it. Marta called down for another bottle of champagne and another glass.

"This is Steve," announced George. Beautifully handsome, the six foot tall stud could have been a model. Light brunette hair perfectly coifed short and wavy, he had a seductive smile creating dimples on the cheeks of his long narrow face stretching the dimple on his softly pointing chin. His blue eyes looked amused.

"Hello. Uhm I'm overdressed," said Steve in a deep, masculine voice. Clearly Maria agreed. Marta enjoyed the aesthetic beauty, but another man reduced Steve's attractiveness. When George introduced him to Marta as Marta, briefly pausing Maria's hungry stare to glance at her in surprise, Steve thanked her for getting George to invite him. He stripped, revealing his lean muscles, more pronounced but similar to Joe's and his small limp penis. Maria immediately pulled him onto the bed and began giving him head, George watching, an avid pupil. Whether studying his lover lengthen in Maria's capable mouth or Marta's oral ministrations on his impressive young cock, George reached maximum dimensions. Steve's might have also, but he only reached a little over five inches and remained fairly narrow. Maria purred. She liked narrow cocks for anal fucks, a favorite of hers to bring a final climax to an evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.