Palimpsest - Cover

Palimpsest

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Chapter 5: Intercourses

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Intercourses - A brilliant rookie lawyer new to Chicago, clumsy with women in the past, finds true love with unexpected consequences. Other women with similar shady careers fill his bed and his heart. (The MM categories are brief and rare)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Harem   Slow   Prostitution  

While Joe spent his Sunday normally, jogging a couple miles, showering, working on law, Mary and Roger spent it getting to know each other intimately.

After her roommate and his brother left, Mary finished the bloody Mary which proved a curative. Roger showered and Mary had one after. They cleaned themselves thoroughly, Roger removing the growing stubble on his face and detritus between his teeth.

Swiping her hand across his towel covered groin as she passed him in the hallway, Mary said, "Wait for me in my bed." His penis engorged instantly and remained that way until she returned. "Nice cock."

Seeing her naked for the first time, he told her, "Nice everything."

No preliminary kisses, she straddled his head and took hold of his long narrow penis, sending it into her mouth. His mouth found her clitoris and his fingers tried entering her vagina. Dry, he moistened them. Problem solved, he didn't get far pleasuring her before her powerful mouth and hand strokes coaxed intense relief. He didn't warn her. She figured it out and let the sperm spray her chest and breasts. Toweling off, she ordered a massage.

"I'll try," he said feeling unusually inept in her presence.

"The pump capped jar on the top shelf, the bumpy white one's got almond oil." She lay on her front and waited.

"Harder big man," instructed Mary. "Avoid my spine, but start the strokes at the edge and work out. Better. Straddle me and press down. Long strokes. Much better."

By straddling her, his balls slid along her perfect round ass. His cock lengthened and slid between the cheeks.

"Mmm," moaned Mary. He felt her cheeks ripple around his cock. "Move down a little and rub my butt. Press deep and feel the muscles." His cock tip began grazing her anus. When he pushed it down to her pussy she said. "Bedside table. Condoms in drawer. Once on, keep massaging."

Penis covered, her thighs widening, he guided the tip to her heated lips and pushed in. "Massage, Roger," she murmured. The pleasure he felt inside her pussy made his massage more aggressive. His fingers pressed to bone. The cock not being deep though, the glans popped out a couple times. He stopped massaging once to replace it. The second time she insisted he let it find its way in unaided. It pressed against her anus, threatening entry. "Another time maybe, stud," she said with a laugh. He aimed it lower and eventually found the opening and pushed deep. His emotions took over. He wanted to fuck the bitch. Lifting her ass, his legs pressing her thighs open, he plunged deeper. After three strokes his pelvis bounced off her ass.

"Give it to me baby. Fill me up. What a fucking cock. You fuck me so good. Harder stud. Give it all you got." She reached back and pressed his balls, massaging them close to too much pressure. Her interior muscles rippled trying to milk cum. She sensed success despite the recent blow job and ramped up her bullshit. "Oh God Roger. Fucking great. Almost there. Make me cum. Give it to me. Oh shit. Oh fuck. Oh god. So good. So close. So big. Yes!" She rippled and he came, his hands grasping and pulling her hips tight against him, his voice rumbling like a bull.

Seconds later she reached back and held the condom and flattened her body on the bed until his cock popped out.

Turning over, she giggled at his reddened face and his stupid proud smile. "Lie down big man." His body collapsed beside hers, shaking the bed. He leaned over and kissed her, their first kiss. She let his tongue inside. It did little for her. "I need more beauty sleep, lover. I'm working tonight."

"Okay," said Roger tensing to rise.

"Stay at least until I sleep." She let him kiss her gently. It felt somehow nicer. He stared into her eyes, softening them. His hands stroking through her black hair, massaging her scalp felt nice too. Fucking a man did little for her, but she liked his presence. Nestling into his shoulder, she sighed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight my black haired angel," said Roger. Mary cooed and drifted into oblivion.

A unique experience awakening to pleasure, her pussy throbbed and her nipples ached. "Oh fuck!" she exclaimed. Tightening, her eyes wide, she saw his smiling eyes between her thighs, his hands sweeping across her breasts, pressing down, massaging them. She felt wet pressure at the top of her chasm nearly lifting her and a steady wave of pleasure spreading throughout, becoming too much then retreating and intensifying again. She may have missed the preliminaries, but he sustained the climax longer than she could stand. "Please, enough!" she moaned and wriggled from his clutches. His hands lowered and circled her abdomen. She thought the guy hadn't had a clue how to massage.

"I read your massage book while you slept," Roger explained.

"You picked it up quickly," complimented Mary.

"Let me finish," he said, moving downwards, pumping oil into his hands and massaging her thighs.

"What about you?" she asked noticing his bouncing rigidity.

Shrugging, he straddled her head and gave her his manhood to suck and fondle. An awkward angle, her major skills compensated. "Warn me please," she said. He gave her a half second. She tasted his first spurt before letting the rest gush over her neck, spitting his tepid liquid onto his throbbing balls as she suckled them. Surprisingly after recovering from his orgasm, he worked down her calves to her feet.

"Reflexology will be the next book," he said. "I'll improvise." She felt the near tickle. Strokes seemed to stroke her innards. She relaxed into the feeling and nodded off.

"Hungry?" he asked when she awoke. "I found the take out menu for the Deli. I hope you like Reubens."

Smiling she got up and followed him into the kitchen. Covering the stool with a dish towel she sat naked and devoured the sandwich. His hands touched her as she ate.

"I can't get over your exquisite body," he said. "Do you mind?"

She shook her head, swallowed and said, "If you keep improving your massage, you can touch me anywhere at anytime."

"Cool," he said.

After eating, Roger found his brass one hitter while Mary threw on warm up pants and a t-shirt and they got high. The tight t-shirt molding around her breasts did little to extinguish his attraction to the woman. They talked and relaxed and he discovered her beauty seemed greater when she held a more serious expression, but her softening, smiling, laughing expressions charmed him. They made her more human somehow. The anger which promoted a pummeling fuck earlier dissolved. He started liking her as a friend.

Pot made Mary paranoid more often than not, but the flow of conversation and his easy humor relaxed her. Earlier he seemed to match her in anger which suited her. The stoned conversations found him matching her in comfort, and she discovered she enjoyed his company. Rarely had she found the bond of friendship, and never with a man. It stirred her heart. Not love, but warmth.

At first she attempted guiding the conversation towards Joe, hoping for something juicy to make him repellant to Marta. "You and Joe seem to hate each other," she tried.

"Sibling rivalry as old as Cain and Abel," shrugged Roger. "I liked raising Cain, and he preferred enabling me to be the best I can be. Boy that pun hurt!"

"What pun?"

"Exactly. He's brilliant you know. He could have slacked off in high school and college and gotten A's. He never did. He stayed interested, always learning beyond expectations to the point he would meet his teachers after school to talk at their level, asking them questions they struggled to answer. How do I know? The smiles and hopes those teachers directed towards me and their disappointment. I read the texts at the beginning. I have a photographic memory, one thing I have over Joe, who simply cogitates better than anyone. But after acing boring classes, I gave up. By junior year I managed a straight C average. Some of my teachers, former teachers of Joe threatened to fail me, but I always did enough to pass."

"What did you do instead?"

"Got stoned. Hung out. Fucked girls. Had fun. I'm a genius at parties, the ultimate party animal. When the rave thing began, I glommed on immediately. I found my calling. The planning, the advertising, acquiring the space, finding the time and place for maximum volume and crowding with minimum risk of getting busted, I discovered an endeavor worth working my butt off. I loved every second of it."

"Did you get busted?"

"Not really. We got raided a couple times, but I had my contingency plan. It actually benefitted me because I had people dump their drugs and I stashed them for later use."

"You're too much!"

"Ain't I?"

"Why move then?"

"I ... Frostbite."

"Did you say 'frostbite'?"

"I did. You know when things get cold the way they do up north..."

"Here too."

"Of course. I'm not going to try to one up you on coldness. Winter can be pretty devastating though. But I'm talking metaphorically. At least once a year for at least a week the temperature sinks to 10, 20 degrees below zero with a windchill in the high thirties below zero. It's supposedly life threatening in minutes. To me the freeze lasted longer and longer until it supplanted every spring, summer or fall day. I buried myself in the snow, an ostrich in sand sort of thing to keep from freezing. But I got tired of hiding in the same old snowdrift, so I willed myself to tolerate it. I'm standing there naked staring at the same old cold and snow. But standing still causes frostbite. You have to move, to get the blood flowing. I didn't care to move in place in the place I had been trapped all my life. So I moved myself entirely to keep my extremities from turning black and falling off and remaining inside a freezing trap."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.