Making Mom an Offer - Cover

Making Mom an Offer

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When I found my mom surfing the internet looking for sex, I decided to find her someone for her bed who was safe and someone who I approved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

Subject: Got pics

Hey, Betty, got your pics. What pretty tits. Oh, man, do I want to suck those babys. How about a nice look at what you're sitting on, a little pussy shot. Spread it open and take a pic for me. Here's some more of my cock. It wants you bad, honey.

I'm ready. Freddie

To: manchildw8@yahoo.com

From: bettyboop37@gmail.com

Subject: Here they are

I've never done this before, but here are three pics of my pussy. Two are with me wide open. Hope you like them.

Your pics are nice. You have a very nice penis and I'm thinking that I might like to actually meet you. You're sure you're single and that you work in a bank?

Betty

Holy shit! This is from my mom. Who the fuck is 'Freddie?' She's sending him pictures of her naked. Do I dare open them?

Son of a bitch! Well, I'll say my mom has nice tits. Really nice. God, I've got a hard-on looking at my mom's boobs. Well, what about these. Damn. Her pussy. Oh, man, wide open. Shit, what's she doing? She's on the internet looking for guys.

In a way, I'm not surprised, I mean, she's still a young woman, thirty-seven. All my friends call her a MILF. Shit, she's making me hard looking at her pictures. Damn, what am I doing?

Damn, what is she doing?

This guy could be anybody. A killer, even. With diseases, with AIDS. Who knows?

I've got to stop Mom from doing this. And just how am I going to do this?

Just walk up and tell her, "Oh, Mom, don't send naked pictures of yourself to guys on the internet."

But, I've got to do something. I can't let her take risks like this. So, I thought about it until she got home from work.

"Hi, Travis, how was school?"

"Oh, fine, the usual. Um, I need to talk with you about something, okay?"

"Sure, shoot."

"Well, I was using the computer this afternoon and, um, well, I came across some emails between you and Freddie."

She sat there as I watched her face redden.

"Those were private, Travis."

"They were open, Mom. And I'm worried about you taking risks like this."

"Oh, honey, oh, I'm so sorry you saw those. I get so lonely, you know, for a man, someone to, well, make love with. I'm so sorry."

"You can't do it like this. It's just so risky."

"What can I do then? I'm lonely, Travis?"

"Well, you can have someone who cares about you, someone who wouldn't ever hurt you, someone you could trust."

"Well, I've been trying to find someone like that, it's just hard."

"What about me?" I asked knowing it was a bombshell.

"You?"

"Sure, I love you, Mom, you love me, we trust each other. We're already together here in the house. I looked at your pictures and they just told me what I already knew, that you are a beautiful woman, a beautiful, sexy woman. Why not?"

"God, you looked at the pictures? Oh, Travis. I'm so sorry."

"I'm not, they gave me a hell of a hard-on. You are a very sexy woman and, yes, your son is turned-on by you. Sorry, but it's true."

"Well, I suppose it is a complement. Just one that I never expected. I never expected any of this. My son, offering to be my lover."

"That's right, Mom, I want to be your lover. Right now." I knew this would force the issue and make her decide.

She stood up, took my hand and led me into her bedroom.

"Well, I suppose we can try it out. Are you really sure?"

I began taking my clothes off as my answer and she began as well.

Soon, we were standing there, each naked, my mother, pretty, slender, nice breasts waiting for me, dark patch of hair hiding where I wanted to be. Me, even taller, and with an erection that was getting a good bit of her attention.

She sat down on her bed and motioned for me to come to her. She reached out and put her hand on my quivering cock.

"You've really become a man, Travis, that's pretty nice for fifteen," and she leaned forward as I looked down and watched my cock being enveloped by her mouth. Then, the most wonderful sensation in the world flooded over me as she began to suck.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.