The Advertisement
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Megan spies a notice tacked to a phone pole on her way home after school. "Earn Extra Money" it tells her. Pulling out her cellphone to call the number listed on the sheet, sets in motion an interesting set of erotic events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Petting  

Dave suggested Megan should start with cutting in along the top edge of the wall at the ceiling. He set up the folding ladder for her and handed her a paint brush nestled in a dual-cup, paint and brush holder. It had a nice handle and was sectioned off, one part for paint and smaller one for the brush.

He'd set up the ladder, aligned at an angle to the wall, so she'd have to reach off to the right, over the top hoop on the ladder with a stretch to paint. As she started to do that he grabbed his camera and with a low angle fired off a shot.

Megan jumped a little at the flash.

"Sorry," he told her as she looked back at him. "You looked so great that I just couldn't help it."

"Kewl," she told him. "Why don't you take a few more. This is fun," she told him.

"That's music to my ears," Dave thought. After a few more shots he started to position Megan for the benefit of the camera and of course, him.

He told her to reach out as far as she could and lean forward. Dave had placed her right foot at the edge of the rung of the ladder so she would have to be on tip-toes. Leaning forward she balanced herself lifting her left leg up. Just the shot he wanted.

He let the rapid fire go on his camera and took twenty shots in half as many seconds. Then he told her to look at him and Megan just beamed into the camera for another twenty or so shots.

He moved a little between each flash so each shot was at a slightly different angle. Later he would select only the best ones.

Dave knew pictures like he was taking looked even better if there were just a few hints of paint on plain skin. Dipping finger into her paint holder he told her what he was doing. He swiped her thighs and the back of her legs in a few places with a short stripe of paint.

Then, he told her how great she was doing. When she beamed he put a single line of paint on her left cheek and a hint of a line above her right eyebrow.

Then he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. To his surprise, she responded and the kiss lasted just a bit more than he had expected. He felt his heart skip a beat. He gave Megan a genuine smile as she continued to beam at him.

Dave took his left hand, cupped it over her right ear, drew her lips to his and kissed her again. This time he let their lips linger together a little longer. He was the one surprised as he felt her offering the tip of her tongue to his lips. "Later," he thought as he let their mouths part.

The heat was obvious in her face and eyes. Not quite lust, but nymphet heat. Not quite total desire, but it was there, glowing at him

He stepped back a ways directing her to keep her face toward the lens, firing away a bevy of shots. She was a natural he thought to himself. Every shot or position he moved her into was better than the last. Of course each little move had to be directed by a touch, some more intimate than others.

One time, while he had her positioned in the stretch position, left leg up real high, he told her to hold that position because he wanted to add another bit of paint to her thigh. When he put that extra dab of paint high up on her thigh, he had his hands just inches from her sex. Lifting his paint coated finger up her leg a little, he added a dabble of paint right on the puffy edge of her sex. She jumped at the contact, but only continued to smile at him.

He could see the red heat glowing from her sex and knew she was very aroused. Her ears were bright red and her neck was quite flushed too. A light flicker of lust glowed from her eyes. His knees almost buckled as he realized the green speckles in her eyes had darkened and spread, turning her eyes more green than hazel.

Wanting her moderately long hair in the pictures too, Dave removed Megan's hair covering and using a scrunchie, pulled it off center into a French pony tail.

Taking a few more low angle photos of her in the stretch position, he figured he had more than enough photos of her that way. Then thought he'd try a few cheesecake photos. His clients always wanted something special.

Sure she would do anything he asked, Dave asked her to climb down off the ladder and had her turn with her butt toward him. He lightly painted the palm and underside of the fingers of his right hand. Telling her to lift up the knot, he placed a hand print on her right butt cheek.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.