The Advertisement - Cover

The Advertisement

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Megan spies a notice tacked to a phone pole on her way home after school. "Earn Extra Money" it tells her. Pulling out her cellphone to call the number listed on the sheet, sets in motion an interesting set of erotic events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Petting  

Dave smiled when his door buzzer rang at just a minute or two after the stroke of noon on Saturday. He buzzed the lobby door open and waited for Megan to appear.

He had the room all set. Waiting.

She entered and saw him kneeling beside the paint can and a roller tray on top of a tarp spread out on the floor. The smile she had on her face withered a little when she saw Dave on his knees just getting ready to open the paint.

"Oh, I forgot you wanted to paint the wall," she said.

"Well, I want to do more than just that today," he added, looking at the bright yellow cotton shirt and light rose colored shorts she was wearing.

"Those clothes you have on are too good for painting. Look, go into my bedroom," he said pointing to the open door to the left of the wall they would be painting. "I have another tee shirt hanging on the doorknob in there, like the one I have on. It's just waiting to get all covered in paint. Take your good stuff off and put that shirt on so we can get started."

Not wanting to screw things up more, she headed into the bedroom. Stepping off to the side, so he couldn't see her changing, Megan did as Dave requested. She took off her good clothing and slipped on the tee shirt.

"What should I wear on my feet?" she called from the bedroom.

"Barefoot will be OK," he shouted back.

When she came out in the baggy shirt, about a hundred sizes too big for her, hanging down past her knees, she laughed and spread her arms wide and said, "Tah-Dah!"

Smiling, he waved her over and said, "Here. Let me fix that so it won't fall all over you." Tying a knot at her right hip, the neck hole stretched down, showing most of her bra.

As much as he loved the sight of her gentle teen cleavage, Dave knew adjustments were needed. Looking at her, he said, "No this won't do." He reached through the huge neck hole of the tee shirt and pulled at the center of her bra. "You'll get paint all over your nice bra."

After saying that he untied the knot and slipped off the tee shirt before Megan could think about it or protest. He took her by the shoulders, spun her around, unlatched her bra, slid the straps down her arms and it was off.

Holding the bra out to her, he told her, "Put that into the bedroom so it wouldn't get full of paint. When you get back," he said, "We'll put the tee shirt back on you."

Dave patted her butt with a gentle love-tap. Megan, turned her head, smiled at him and went into the bedroom to drop off her bra.

Megan was a slim girl, approaching 14, most likely not topping more than ninety-five pounds and about five-two. She had a nice soft curve to her widening hips and that lovely flat belly petite teen girls have spreading between their not yet full hips.

Megan's legs were slender and as she strode into the bedroom, Dave took in a sharp breath looking at her. She had that nice gap between her legs men loved in women, revealing their sex from the rear. Plus, he was sure he caught a glimpse of a damp spot on her panties.

When Megan returned, Dave smiled at her and took in the light coloration of her skin. He just loved the light yellow, tight panty briefs she wore, giving a rolling hint of what lay inside them. He gave her a nice big smile.

Megan wasn't sure what to do. Being topless, she moved the crook of her right elbow up to cover her right breast and cupped over her left one with the palm of that hand. Dave smiled at the simple show of modesty. She returned Dave's smile, lowered her arm and walked over to him so they could get back on the painting tee shirt he was holding out to her.

Dave smiled as her, noting her breasts were moving into a nice entry level B cup, perfectly proportioned for her body. Her rounded globes, had protruding pink nipples, centered on slightly darker, quarter sized, areola. "Perky," crossed Dave's mind.

"I hope I didn't embarrass you," he said. "I work with nude models all the time and sometimes with a new model, I forget."

"You think I'm pretty enough to be a model," Megan asked, quickly forgetting she was standing there almost nude in front of him.

"Why yes," he commented. "Your face is very well shaped and has nice definition," he continued as he gave her face a light brush with the backs of the bent over fingers of his right hand. Megan felt a few light shivers run through her from his touch.

"I don't think I could pose nude for photos though," she told him. "I'm sure my parents wouldn't like that."

Smiling, Dave gave that soft, sweet laugh, telling her, "I don't photograph children nude Megan. Just adults."

With that settled in her mind, Megan asked, "You really think I could model for you?"

"Really!" Dave replied. "You are very pretty."

Lifting her chin, he looked closely into her eyes, examining them. Dave noticed flecks of green ringing her pupils and how they blended into a light hazel dominating the rest of her iris. Dave hummed a little, quite like a purr of satisfaction as a quake moved through him. "You have very beautiful eyes too Megan. Very beautiful eyes!"

His smile broadened. Glancing down to her breasts Dave raised his left hand, gently lifting her right one and flicked his thumb over her erect nipple. She trembled at his touch and he apologized to her.

"I'm sorry Megan. Like I said, sometimes I forget and ... well ... you know ... get personal. I am always adjusting my models and sometimes touch personal areas. Sorry if I upset you," he told her.

"Hey, it's OK. I don't mind," she replied. Returning to her question, she asked, "Do you think I can really be a model?"

"Of course," Dave answered. "Your breasts are very nicely formed, your eyes are fantastic as is the rest of your body. I was thinking that I have a shoot in a few weeks for teen girl's underwear. Your size and the shape of your breasts would be perfect for that."

He turned her a quarter turn and hefted her breast again, looking at it from the side. This time as he lifted it, he gave her a gentle squeeze. Continuing to hold it, Dave moved his thumb and index finger to her nipple, pulled at it and turned it with a soft twist. Her body shuddered again and she let out a quiet gasp.

"Yes," Dave told her, still cupping her breast in his hand, "You look just be perfect for that ad." Then after thinking for a second or two, Dave added, "I've been looking for a model for that shoot. I definitely might be able to use you."

Megan smiled over her shoulder at him as he released her breast. Then he turned her another quarter turn so she was facing away from him. He ran his hands up and down her back all the way up to her shoulders and down to her butt. Chills ran through her. She shivered again and he apologized again.

"Yes, Megan, you seem perfect in every way. You don't have a blemish on your back. Only a few sexy freckles," he said as he ran his hands up and down her back again. Shifting to her sides, he ran his hands from her hips to her armpits. When Dave's finger tips wandered over the edges of her breasts she let out another sigh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.