The Advertisement - Cover

The Advertisement

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Megan spies a notice tacked to a phone pole on her way home after school. "Earn Extra Money" it tells her. Pulling out her cellphone to call the number listed on the sheet, sets in motion an interesting set of erotic events.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Petting  

The computer-generated, letter-sized sheet of florescent orange paper was tacked to the telephone pole near the local Middle School. It was far enough away from the school for teachers and administrators to miss but bright enough to catch a student's eye walking to or from school.

There was not another one posted anywhere else and dangling from the bottom it had only two telephone number tear off slips left. The other seven slots for phone numbers had been removed before posting, giving the impression that others had taken advantage of the offer.

"Earn Extra Money" the poster screamed in inch high letters.

Underneath that exclamation in smaller print was, "Earn up to $20 an hour doing simple house cleaning and some baby sitting."

Along the bottom of the poster just above the tear off slips was, "Call the number below for an interview."

It sounded simple enough. Girls, Middle School age, were always looking for a way to earn a little cash. Twenty dollars was real inviting for them. Babysitting usually netted, tops, five dollars an hour. For a 13 to 14 year old twenty dollars was prime pay.

Megan saw the poster on her way home from school and pulled off the second to last tab. "I hope no one else has called?" she thought to herself and pulled out her cellphone. Then as an after thought, pulled off the last tab too thinking, 'It's me or no one."

"Hello," a male voice answered after she completed pushing the buttons on her phone.

"Hi," she said into her phone. "My name is Megan and I saw your poster for cleaning and babysitting."

"Ah. Hi Megan. Thank you for calling. It's been two days since I put up that poster and I was afraid no one was going to call."

"I didn't see it before but I called as soon as I saw it."

"Great," the voice said. "By the way my name is Davis Cranston. Have you got a minute. I can tell you what I'm looking for."

"OK. Sure, Mister Cranston" she answered. "I was walking home and I have some time."

"Oh. You're walking home," he said pensively. "Why that's great. Are you near Parker Street?"

"Sure." Megan answered. "I'm less than two blocks from there right now."

"Well, if you have about five minutes, I can tell you and show you what I need you to do. Oh, and please call me Dave. OK?"

His voice was very casual and it sounded nice to Megan. Her simple answer was, "Sure ... Dave."

"Look," he told her. "Why don't you come over now. I'm in the apartments on Parker. Like I said, it will only take a few minutes. I'm in apartment 2D. Just press the button on the list outside the main door and I'll buzz you in. Take the elevator up to the second floor. I'm right across from the elevator. I'll leave my door open for you."

"OK, I'll be right there," she said, adding, "Bye," as she folded up her cell phone.

It only took Megan three or four minutes to walk over to the building where Davis Cranston lived. Sure enough, his name was listed for apartment 2D.

She pressed the button next to his name. A moment later the electric latch on the door buzzed. Entering, Megan walked inside and took the elevator to the second floor. When the elevator opened she could see in front of her a door with a 2D on it, slightly ajar.

Knocking on the open door the same voice she recognized from the phone call said, "Come on in Megan."

Closing the door behind her Megan walked down a short hall, the end opened up into a large living room. There were three large silvery umbrellas and an expensive looking camera on a tripod, facing a table that was set up with what looked like breakfast. On top of a colorful paisley table cloth was a fish bowl shaped pitcher half full of orange juice, a bowl of cereal, a plate of buttered toast and other familiar breakfast items.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.