Neuro Submission Transmitter
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by SamSlam

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After his uncle dies, Nick finds a iPOD-like transmitter that lets him control other people. He starts innocently controlling his mother, then has some mind control sex with strangers at the mall. He discovers how his uncle used the transmitter and gradually gives into to the incestuous temptation of sex with his mother and his sister. Along the way there are numerous adventures with a teacher, a girlfriend, a supermodel and a three-some.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

"I couldn't do it, Nick." Nicole says, taking the ear buds out and walking towards the bed. She's still naked; her pink nipples are pointing straight out from her small, white mounds and her face is flush.

"What's going on, Nicole?" I ask. A second ago she was going to zap me with the transmitter and make me forget all about ... Wait! We're in Uncle Harry's bedroom and my cock is throbbing like crazy; it's harder than I've ever seen it. The veins are popping out and the head is so dark it's almost purple.

"I was afraid that if I made you forget about the transmitter, you'd forget about us." Nicole says as she climbs on the bed, positioning her pussy over my rigid cock. Her pussy lips, slick with her juices, easily glide down my shaft, engulfing my cock completely inside her snug, velvety pussy.

"Oh fuck! I feel like I'm about to burst!" I yell as Nicole starts rolling her hips and grinding her clit against my pelvic bone.

"You know in those science fiction movies." Nicole says as she slides up and down on my cock. "Where they turn back time and end up erasing their own existence?" She's picking up speed and panting as she continues. "Well ... I couldn't ... figure out ... what command ... to give you ... that wouldn't ... fuck everything ... up!" She says this last word as she starts frantically riding my hard cock. I've been ready to cum since she first mounted me and I'm surprised that I'm not already shooting inside her enflamed pussy. I'm so fucking close!

Nicole is riding me like a woman on fire, bouncing up to the tip of my throbbing, hard cock and then slamming her pussy down around me. Her thin, pink nipples are harder than ever, while her firm young tits are jiggling all around. I cup my hands around them, rolling her eraser-like nipples against my palms.

"Oh fuck, Nicole! I'm cumming!" I yell, as I feel my balls constrict and the build up in my cock has reached the bursting point. I'm bucking my ass off the bed, matching her frantic onslaught and readying myself for the welcome relief. Nicole just smiles and keeps riding me like I'm a bronco she's trying to tame. Her pussy juice is gushing around my cock and soaking my ass. I can hear the sloshing sound each time we slam together, pushing my aching cock deep inside her fiery hole.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I yell as the sweat runs down my face and I buck harder against her soaking wet pussy. I can't think. I can't do anything except pound my cock deeper inside her cunt, driving for that elusive release. Nicole's body abruptly stiffens and she clenches her pussy muscles tightly around my burning cock, as she spasms through a convulsive orgasm.

"You can cum now, Nick." Nicole pants, as her body shakes with the pleasure of her explosive orgasm. My cock bursts loose; jerking wildly, I shoot load after load of cum deep inside her tight, pulsating pussy. My hips keep bucking against her until every drop of built-up cum is released and I fall back on the bed gasping for air.

Nicole falls forward onto my chest, our sweat-soaked bodies heaving against each other as we try to catch our breath. I'm the first to find my voice.

"What just happened, Nicole?" I ask, testily.

"Well, when I couldn't figure out how to erase your memory." She says, with her head on my shoulder, "I decided the best way to help you control your impulses was to create some empathy for your victims." She's explaining, like she's talking to a child. "So, I gave you a few suggestions, made a video of you and got so fucking horny doing it, that I gave you a Post Transmission Suggestion that you would stay hard and not cum until I let you."

"You what!" I'm furious. "A fucking video! Nicole, I never did anything like that to you!" I'm yelling at her and pushing her off of me. "That wasn't me! You still have me confused with Uncle Harry!" I push her over on her back and sit up, sliding my ass over a pool of our combined juices.

Nicole jumps off the bed and starts to get dressed. "Fine!" She yells. "I had to do something, Nick! You were out of control! I know you're not your Uncle Harry, but you were heading in that direction!" She's pulling her shorts on as she yells at me. She throws a DVD on the bed and stands there with her hands on her hips, her naked tits jutting out from her chest. "Just watch this, so you know how it feels to be treated this way." She says, pulling her top on as she walks out of the bedroom.

"Fuck you, Nicole!" I yell just before she slams the front door. I sit on the bed trying to make sense of what just happened. I look at the clock. Fuck! It's been over two hours since Nicole was going to zap me. I look at the DVD. What did she do?

I get dressed, go into the library and put the DVD in the computer.

The picture is a close up of me, sitting naked on Uncle Harry's bed, very similar to the position of the women in Uncle Harry's videos.

"Nick, have you used the transmitter on anyone you haven't told me about?" Nicole asks from behind the camera.

"No." I answer in that weird monotone voice.

"Did you do anything to me or make any suggestions that you haven't told me about?" She asks.

"No." I say, flatly.

"What do you really think of my tits, Nick?" She asks. Christ, not this again, I think, as I'm waiting for the answer on the video. I wonder if I can give her a Post Transmission Suggestion not to be self-conscious about her tits.

"I love your tits, Nicole." I hear myself in that flat, monotone voice. "I love how firm they are, I love touching them and I love how your nipples get really hard when I suck on them."

"Okay. Um ... did you fuck your mother, Nick?" Nicole sounds anxious as she asks this question. She really doesn't trust me does she?

"No, I didn't." I answer on the video. At least she's seeing that I was honest with her.

"What did you and your mother do besides sleep naked together?" Nicole is really trying to trap me, now.

"She gave me a blow job and jacked me off in the shower a couple of times." Oh fuck, I'd forgotten all about that.

"You showered with your mother?" Nicole asks incredulously.

"Yes, twice. We washed each other and she soaped my cock and balls until I came on her arm." Damn, I didn't have to volunteer so much information!

"Have you done anything with your mother since you left here?" Nicole asks, with a tone of disgust in her voice.

"No."

"Just your sister, huh?" She says.

"Yes."

"I don't want to know about that." She says, dismissively. The camera zooms in on my chest and Nicole's voice comes through, "Make your nipples hard, Nick." I watch in amazement as my nipples push out into two little hard points on my chest.

The video cuts to a close up shot of my cock and balls. My legs are spread and my knees are bent. Nicole's voice again. "Make your dick hard, Nick." Wow! My cock starts stretching out to its full length, pointing toward the ceiling.

"Harder." Nicole says and I watch as my dick grows slightly larger and puffs out on the sides.

"Harder." Her voice is calm but demanding. My cock swells a little more and the veins become more prominent.

"Harder." She says and I can almost see the blood rushing to the head of my cock as it turns a dark shade of bluish-purple. My cock actually looks swollen as it stands rigidly at an angle from my crotch. It really looks sore and I find myself squirming on my chair.

"Make your cock as aroused as you can without cumming." Nicole says and I watch my balls tighten and my swollen cock twitch as pre-cum oozes out over the tip.

What the fuck was she thinking? I'm getting angry all over again.

On the video, Nicole says, "Now make your cock go limp, Nick." My cock immediately returns to its pre-arousal state. My balls are hanging loose and my soft cock is drooped to the side.

"Now make it as hard as you can and hold it in its highest state of arousal without cumming." Nicole says and my cock jumps; extending and swelling to its largest size, veins popping out, twitching and oozing pre-cum from the purple head as my balls again constrict.

"How does that feel?" Nicole asks. She really is trying to mimic the video that Uncle Harry made of her.

"Fine." I answer as my cock is obviously throbbing and aching. I wonder if Nicole got as horny watching this video as I did watching hers.

Nicole says, "Now cum." And my cock bursts like a cannon, shooting cum straight up in the air out of view of the camera. A second shot goes out of view also, then cum just oozes out of the tip and runs down over my cock. The camera zooms out showing globs of spunk on my stomach and chest as my cock goes limp. The video cuts to another close up of my cock, all cleaned up.

"Make your cock fully aroused and hold it at the highest level of arousal." Nicole says and my cock again responds. I wonder if she's going to make me masturbate like Uncle Harry made her.

I hear Nicole say, "Nick, when I turn off the transmitter, you will be aching for me to fuck your hard cock. You will lose yourself in the pleasure of the moment but not cum until I say you can." The video ends abruptly.

That must have been when she couldn't take it anymore and needed to ride my cock, I think, staring at the blue screen on the monitor.

I spend a restless night trying to figure out what to do about Nicole. I know I can't ever let her get her hands on the transmitter again and I'm really tired of her postulating about how impulsive I am with it. As I'm tossing and turning, I think about her initial reaction to the transmitter and how erotic she thought it was, she even went with me when I fucked Carolyn. So what changed? I finally fall asleep, dreaming of Carolyn's sexy brown body.

I wake up still pissed off at Nicole and decide I might as well go home today rather than spend another night at Uncle Harry's house. Dreaming about Carolyn left me really horny and after breakfast I drive to the mall to see if she's working. Spotting her car in the usual spot, I walk in to the store and look for the jewelry counter. I see her before she sees me and I just stand across the aisle and watch her for a few minutes. She's wearing a tight brown skirt that stops mid-calf, with a slit up the side that teasingly displays some of her shapely brown thigh. A light green blouse is stretched across her ample breasts, unbuttoned to reveal an arousing amount of chocolate brown cleavage. God she's hot! Carolyn waits on several customers before she looks up and finally sees me. A huge smile is followed by a disappointed frown as I walk over and say hi.

"Well, hello stranger." Carolyn smiles. "I've been waiting for your call."

"Yeah." I smile. "I'm sorry about that. I don't actually live in the area, I just visit frequently." I tell her. My cock stirs as I admire her cleavage and the roundness of her luscious brown tits. "Any chance we can get together?" I ask.

"Oh, God, I wish." She says, frowning. "I'm short handed today and the store is having its monthly sale. My husband is picking me up when I'm done, so we can't meet after work either. I wish I'd known." She says, sincerely sounding disappointed.

"Yeah, I should have called." I tell her, visibly disappointed. "You look really hot, by the way." I tell her, motioning to her outfit.

"Thanks. We get a lot of men at the jewelry counter, so ... hey, it helps sales." She says laughing. "When are you going to be back in town?" She asks anxiously.

"I don't know, but next time I will definitely call you and give you some advance notice." I tell her, as she looks nervously around at the line of customers. "Well, I'll let you get back to work and I will see you soon." I say, walking away.

"You better!" She calls after me.

Fuck! Fighting with Nicole, and Carolyn can't get away. I'm just going to go back to Uncle Harry's get my stuff and drive home. While I'm there, I put the DVDs that Uncle Harry made of mom, Susan, Nicole and her mom in my overnight bag to take home with me.

The drive back is uneventful, I stop for lunch and I'm tempted to use the transmitter on the lovely blonde eating at the next table, but I decide against it. I noticed her immediately when she walked in, as I imagine every other guy in the place did. She's wearing form-fitting blue jeans and a bright red sweater that accentuates her classic hourglass figure. She must be close to six feet tall, with nicely rounded hips, a narrow waist and bountiful tits. Her sweater is stretched across her tits and I'm almost gawking, as she sits down facing me, in an adjacent booth. She smiles once and then lowers her eyes to read her menu. Like I said, I'm tempted but what would I do; take her out to the car and have her give me a blowjob? Nah, I pay my bill and leave. I'm hornier than ever, but surprisingly pleased with myself for resisting the impulse to use the transmitter.

All the way home I keep thinking about Nicole and how close I came to losing the transmitter. I can't believe she did that. I know I'll have to deal with her, but right now I just want to relax and forget about Nicole for a while. By the time I get home, I'm wondering when Susan is coming home again. I pull in the driveway, get my overnight bag from the car and let myself in the front door. I don't see mom, but it's not unusual for her to be gone on a Saturday afternoon.

Heading down the hallway to my room, I hear sound coming from mom's room at the end of the hall. As I get closer, it sounds like people moaning. Fuck! I wonder if mom has someone here. I quietly set my bag in my room and tiptoe down to her room. I hear two women moaning like their having sex. My mom with another woman, I don't think so. Finally it hits me; it's the fucking TV! Mom must be watching something pretty sexy in her bedroom. I let out a sigh of relief, although I don't know why it should bother me if mom was having sex, even with another woman.

Standing near her bedroom door, I peek in and see mom lying on her bed, naked. Holy shit! She has her knees pulled up, her legs spread wide apart and she's working a light blue vibrator in and out of her pussy. From where I'm standing I can only see the side of the TV, not the screen, but the moans and the grunts sound like a porn film of a man with two women. I move back a little until I can see my mom from the neck down but she can't see me. She obviously wasn't expecting me home today! I was already horny and my cock immediately responds to the sight of my mom masturbating with a vibrator.

I watch her pump the vibrator in and out of her pussy as she rubs and squeezes her tits with her other hand. I'm rubbing my hard cock through my shorts as I watch my sexy mother pinch her nipples and stretch them out from her dark areolas. I'm mesmerized by the vibrator sliding nearly all the way out and then back in, between her swollen, wet pussy lips. I quietly drop my shorts and start stroking my hard cock, as I watch my mom picking up speed with the vibrator. Letting go of her nipple, she slides her hand over her stomach, across her neatly trimmed brown patch and begins rubbing her clit. Oh God! This is so fucking amazing. I've never seen anything like it. My mom is thrusting her ass off the bed, while fucking herself with the vibrator and frantically rubbing her clit.

I can now hear the sound of my mother moaning over the moaning coming from the TV. I'm pumping my cock furiously, matching my mother's rhythm, stroke for stroke, as she pistons the vibrator in and out of her shiny, pussy. I'm getting close to cumming, when I see mom slide the vibrator all the way out of her pussy and hold it against her clit. Arching her back, with her ass more than a foot off the bed, she just holds it there for a minute before she jerks wildly, and struggles to keep the vibrator against her clit. I grab my jockey shorts from the floor where I dropped them, wrap them around my cock and shoot a huge load of cum, as I watch my mom climax.

Pulling the vibrator away from her clit, she relaxes her legs, and her whole body drops back on the bed, her chest heaving. I watch her hard nipples rise and fall with her breathing and stare at her sopping wet pussy, leaking juice all over the bed. I remember how good it felt when I touched her tits and she jacked me off when we were at Uncle Harry's. As she catches her breath, she reaches for the remote and turns off the TV. It is deathly quiet as I pick up my shorts and sneak back down the hall. Ditching my cum filled jockey shorts in my bedroom to deal with later, I slip my shorts back on, grab my bag and go to the front door.

I open and close the front door and yell, "Anybody home?"

"Hey, Nick! I'm back here. I'll be out in a second." Mom yells and I hear her bedroom door close. Goddamn! I'm thinking seriously about giving mom her Post Transmission Suggestion back. That was extremely hot and I already want to see more.

I drop my overnight bag in my room and go into the kitchen for a coke. I'm standing by the kitchen counter, drinking it when mom comes in, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You're back early." She says, her face still flush from her orgasm. She's wearing a tank top, without a bra and a pair of shorts that fit the curves of her ass perfectly. Her nipples are still erect and I'm trying not to stare at them as I answer her.

"Yeah. Nicole and I had a little falling out, so I decided to come home." I tell her, taking another drink from my coke. Mom opens the fridge and bends over to get herself a coke. My cock jumps at the sight of her shorts stretched across her firm, round ass cheeks. I reflect on how good it felt to squeeze those cheeks.

"Nothing serious, I hope." Mom says, turning around and smiling at me. I return her smile, but I'm staring at her hard nipples poking out the thin material of her tank top. I need to get the transmitter.

"No. I don't think so. I'm going to call her later." I say. "I just thought it would be better to come home." I start down the hall. "I'm going to unpack my stuff." I yell from halfway down the hall.

I go to my room get the transmitter, fit the ear buds in my ears and start turning the thumb wheel as I walk back into the kitchen. Finding mom's frequency, I push the button.

"Mom." I say, entering the kitchen.

"Yes." She says in her monotone voice.

"Do you remember how intimate we were at Uncle Harry's, how completely comfortable we were with being naked around each other, showering and sleeping together?" I ask her.

"Yes I remember that." Mom says without inflection.

"Well, that's how we're going to be around here, too. When it's just the two of us, we'll be very affectionate towards each other, touching and hugging and feel no modesty whatsoever around each other." I'm trying to decide if I want to add anything else, when I remember the porn video. "Mom, what video were you watching a few minutes ago?"

"Oh, I don't know the name, something like Slutty Sorority Sisters." She says, very flustered that she can't answer my question.

"That's alright." I tell her. "What was it about?" I ask.

"These two girls who seduce this man into having sex with both of them at the same time." Mom answers.

"Do you often masturbate while watching videos?" I ask.

"Whenever I can. Sometimes I have to watch them late at night with the sound off, so you don't hear it from your room." Wow! Who knew my mom masturbated to porn videos?

"Is there a particular scene that you like in this movie?" I ask, really curious about my mom's sexual tastes.

"Yes. I really like the scene where one girl is riding the man's cock and the other girl is sitting on his tongue. They are facing each other, kissing and rubbing their tits together. It's very erotic."

"Mom, have you ever kissed another woman, sexually." I slowly ask. This is getting interesting.

"Not since college. A couple of us girls experimented with kissing and things, a few times." She says, flatly.

"Things? What kind of things, mom?" I ask, my cock springing to life at the thought of my mom with another woman.

"Sex." She answers matter-of-factly. "We rubbed our tits together and ate each other to orgasm a few times." I think about Susan and Sherrie and realize that mom must have been doing the same thing when she was in college. Thinking about Susan, I decide to give mom another Post Transmission Suggestion.

"Mom, you won't worry about the relationship between Susan and I. You will accept that Susan and I are as comfortable around each other as you and I are." I push the button as I'm leaving the kitchen to go back to my room. Fuck! The things you never think about your mom!

As I finish unpacking my bag, mom comes in my room and gives me a big hug, pressing her nipples against my chest.

"I'm sorry you and Nicole had a fight." She says. "But I'm glad you're home. I missed you." She says.

"I missed you too." I tell her as I rub my hands up and down her back, pulling her even tighter against me. As my cock hardens between us, I decide to test out my new suggestions. "It was a long drive and I'm going to take a shower before we have dinner."

"Good idea." Mom says. "Would you like me to wash your back?" She asks, tilting her head back from our embrace and smiling up at me.

"I sure would!" I tell her, excitedly. It's working!

"Come on." She says, heading for the door. "I'll get the shower ready for you." She walks into her bedroom, pulling her tank top over her head. I'm not wearing any underwear and my cock is tenting the front of my shorts, as I follow the swivel of my mom's ass cheeks into her bedroom.

Stopping by her bed, she strips off her shorts and panties in one motion and walks naked into the master bathroom. I leave my clothes by her bedroom door and my stiff cock leads the way into the bathroom to join her. She's leaning in adjusting the temperature of the water and I run my hand over her sexy ass.

"I think it's ready." She says, sliding the shower door open and turning to look at me. Glancing down at my hard cock, she smiles and says. "Yes, I'm sure it's ready." Stepping into the shower, with her back to the spray, she says, "These girls just keep leaving you in this condition, don't they?" I don't argue with her this time. It doesn't matter that I'm hard because of her sexy body and not Nicole's.

Facing each other in the shower, mom is already stroking my cock and cupping my balls, before she even reaches for the soap.

"Is this what the fight was about, Nick?" Mom asks as she expertly massages my cock and balls. "Were you pushing Nicole for something she wasn't ready for?" She asks, looking directly in my eyes.

"No, Absolutely not, mom! Nicole and I are doing fine in that area." I tell her, but she looks down at my hard cock with her eyebrows raised. "Really, mom! The fight was totally about something else, but it did affect us not getting around to this." I tell her honestly.

"Okay." She says, smiling. "Because you promised to always be respectful and not push girls into anything before they're ready, right?" She says.

"Right, I'm keeping my promise!" I tell her as I hump my hard cock against her hand.

"Okay, then let's take care of this for you." Mom says. Pushing me back out of the spray of water, she drops to her knees and starts licking the beads of water off my cock. Oh fuck! I didn't expect this. I just gave her the same suggestion I gave her at Uncle Harry's house, didn't I? I can't believe it when she wraps her warm lips around the head of my cock and slowly slides them up and down my rigid shaft.

"Oh mom!" I pant. "That's amazing." She's pumping my hard cock in and out of her mouth, while her tongue dances all around it. Caressing my balls with her other hand, her head glides back and forth, faster and faster, creating an intoxicating rhythm that I thrust my hips in time with. Letting go with her hand, she slides her lips all the way to the base of my cock, burying the head in her tight throat. With my hands on her head, I start really fucking her mouth as I get close to my release. She feels the change in my balls and pulls her lips back along my shaft to take my cum in her mouth, rather than her throat. Jerking wildly, with my hand against the tile wall for balance, I shoot multiple loads of cum into my mom's warm mouth. Sucking and swallowing, while she gently massages my balls, mom milks every drop of cum from my cock before releasing it from her mouth.

Standing up, wiping the cum from her lips, mom says, "That was some built up frustration! I haven't had that much cum in my mouth for a long time." Smiling she adds, "You better get serious about making up with Nicole if that's what she does to you."

We stay in the shower, washing each other while I try and figure out how this happened. As I'm rubbing soap all over my mom's tits, it hits me. I told her to be intimate like we were at Uncle Harry's. I forgot about the blowjob I had her give me at Uncle Harry's. It was right after I saw the video of her and Uncle Harry and it was suppose to be a one-time thing. I told her not to remember it, but that must not apply when she's under the transmitter's power. Okay, it was unintentional, but...

"Hey! You're going to rub them off!" Mom says, moving my hands from her tits.

"Sorry, I was just distracted a little." I say sheepishly.

"I know." Mom says. "You can't wait to get away from your old mother so you can call and make up with Nicole, right?" She's soaping my ass cheeks and slithering her soapy tits against my chest. I could care less about talking to Nicole right now.

"I'm sorry." I say, as I squeeze her ass cheeks with my soapy hands and rub up and down against her body. "We can at least finish our shower first."

"We're done." She says, laughing. "You got what you needed, now go call your girl friend." She says, giving me a playful slap on the ass.

We towel each other off and I take my time drying mom's body, admiring her firm tits and ass and how flat her stomach is after two kids. When I kneel down to dry her legs, my face is level with her delectable pussy. I rub the towel against her trimmed patch of hair and she spreads her legs so I can dry between them. I breathe in her scent and wonder how she would react if I licked my tongue along her protruding pussy lips...

"Oh for Christ's sake!" Mom says, laughing and taking the towel from me, drying her pussy. "We don't have all day. I have to make dinner."

As I stand up, my hard cock bumps against my mom's leg and she let's out a sigh. "You'd better make up with Nicole quickly, honey, if just the idea of calling her gets you like that." She says laughing. I wonder what it is about the transmitter that makes mom so clueless about the affect she has on me.

I call Nicole and tell her I watched the video. I apologize for getting so mad and tell her I understand more about how she feels. She seems pleased with herself for making me see the light and we agree that I'll come see her next weekend. This gives me a week to figure out some Post Transmission Suggestions that will make Nicole see the light! On an impulse, I also call Carolyn she agrees to meet me at Uncle Harry's after work on Saturday afternoon. I give her the address and even tell her my name, joking that I hope it doesn't ruin her fantasy.

When mom calls me for dinner she's wearing a long T-shirt with nothing under it. It barely covers her ass and when she reaches up to put her arms around my neck, to give me a hug, it pulls up over her ass cheeks. I squeeze her ass, give her a kiss on the cheek and enjoy the feeling of her barely covered tits pressing against my chest. I can't help but wonder why I never noticed how attractive my mom was before. I guess we just don't normally think of our mom that way.

"How did it go with Nicole?" She asks, breaking the embrace and taking a seat at the table. I pour some milk and sit down across from her.

"Everything's fine." I tell her. "I'm going to go down there next weekend." I say smiling at her.

"Good." She says, smiling back. Then, laughing she adds, "Think you can last that long?"

"Yeah, with your help, I can." I say candidly.

"We'll see." She laughs.

After dinner, mom and I watch a movie. It's a comedy and we laugh a lot. Mom's tits bounce up and down against the thin material of her t-shirt when she laughs and I again struggle with my desire for her. It's one thing to be naked, squeezing her tits and ass. Well, the blowjob took it to the next level, but I didn't really mean for that to happen again. As comfortable as mom is making me cum, she doesn't seem to be interested in me sexually. For now, I decide to leave her Post Transmission Suggestion as it is. I'll enjoy the look and feel of her body, the occasional blowjob and see what else happens.

When the movie ends, mom says she's going to bed and I get up and go with her. In her bedroom, she pulls the t-shirt over her head and smiles at me as she goes into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and slip under the covers, assuming we're going to share a bed like we did at Uncle Harry's. When she comes to bed, she kisses me on the cheek and rolls over on her side. I spoon my body against hers, my hard cock pressing against the crack of her ass, my arm over her side and my hand cupping her tit. I expect we'll sleep like this, but mom surprises me by reaching back and wrapping her hand around my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.