Raising Our Kids - Cover

Raising Our Kids

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

After we rested I fixed diner and we settled down to watch a new movie. This was also one that came in the post today. This was an incest tape from Europe. It showed a whole family that were fucking and sucking. It started out with just the parents making love on their bed. Then showed a boy of about 15, peeking in the door. Then a girl of about 13 or 14 saw her naked brother in the hallway and peeked in also. The boy had some hair around his stiff cock. The girl had small well shaped tits and some very wispy blond hair on her mouns. She reached over to her brother and started stroking his stiff cock. He in turn stated rubbing her cunt with one hand and her closest boob with the other. As the action inside the bedroom heated up, the brother moved behind the girl and smoothly slid his prick into her nearly hairless pussy.

As he started stroking in and out of her, his little sister came along the hall. She was naked also and was about 9 or 10. She looked just like my girls. Almost straight body, not tits, no ass either. Just a slight flaring of her hips. She ran back the direction she came and we see her jumping into bed with her brother who was maybe about the same age as the first girl. You could see he had a morning woody and a slight smattering of hair around it. She jumped up on his prick and sank down to the bottom of about a 5 inch dick. This woke her brother up and she started pumping her body up and down his rigid prick.

They kept cutting back and forth between the parents, the kids in the hall and the other two kids in the bed. About that time, when they were showing the kids in the hall. A small boy of about 2 or 3 came toddling down the hall and the girl reached down and picked him up and let him latch onto one of her small tits. He acted as though he was getting milk from her too. Then they showed him switching to the other tit and sure enough she was feeding him her milk as her tit was still leaking milk from the nipple as he switched tits. Wow what a movie. This was a lot more that I thought I would get with this one. I may have to order some more from them.

As we watched I saw Shary and Larry cuddling closed together. Then Shary had Larry's little prick in her hand stroking it slowly. His hands were busy as well inside her pussy. As I watched them, Mary slid over to me, and put her head in my lap and started sucking me. I was already hard from the movie. Shary saw Mary and she bent over and engulfed Larry's little dick and started sucking as well.

Larry and I just watched the movie. The girl finally put the small boy down but he just toddled over to her cunt and started sucking her clit as her big brother kept pounding away at her pussy from behind. This went on for some time watching the parents, the kids in the hall and the other kids. Then one by one they showed the parents climaxing, then the kids in the hall, with the littlest one sucking all the cum out of the girl. And then finally the youngest girl and her brother on the bed. That was the end of the movie. But not the end of us.

Larry was groaning and humping his pelvis up to Shary's sucking mouth. He was moaning and saying "Yes Shary suck my dick. Suck it all up. Yessssssss ... like that!! Ohhh sis that feels soooooo goooood. You can suck my cock anytime you want to ... I can feel it starting ... get ready! Here it comes ... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Larry came completely off the couch and tried to shove his little prick clean down her throat, I think. As for Shary, she just hung on, and sucked and swirled. I could see her tongue, moving all around in her mouth ... or was that Larry's cock moving around. I don't know which. All I knew was that I was coming very close too. "Mary, I'm almost there." She surprised me and pulled off my pulsing cock and jumped up on the couch and tried to sink my cock into her pussy. I was able to keep her from plunging too far, partly due to my size verses her cunt hole size, but she did manage to get most of my head inside her tight cunny. I pulled her up a little but she slammed down again very hard and my whole head sank into her. That did it for me. The tightness of her pussy on my cock head and the fact that it was my own daughter, had me blowing huge chunks of sperm inside her cunt. I screamed "OH GOD!!!!!!!!" and passed out. The intensity of that cum was greater than any I have ever had. Even my first cum inside her mother, my beloved Julie was almost nothing compared to this one. I had never passed out from cumming before so it was a new experience for me. I had several times over the years made Julie pass out from the pure pleasure of her orgasm, but never once for me. I now knew just how much pleasure I had given her over the years we were together.

When I awoke, Mary was kissing me, still attached to my prick. I was still hard after that fabulous cum. I couldn't believe it. I also saw Larry on top of Shary banging away at her pussy too. I asked Mary what had happened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.