Raising Our Kids
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

While the kids were doing their schoolwork, I had a big decision to make and no one to discuss it with. I didn't think I could call my folks to ask them about this. Just about anything else, sure, but not this. This I knew was way beyond anything they would understand. Julie's folks? I didn't think they would understand any more than my parents would.

I got on the Internet and tried to find some incest forum sites. But all I could find at first were the sites that decry that incest was the worst thing some sick perverted mind could think of, to the ones where child sex was the only way to go. I was looking for some rational thinking human forum where both sides were discussed and to look for the danger signs of what is really wrong, and what is acceptable. After a couple of hours I found a couple sites that seemed somewhat normal. The one main thing I came away with was no force. Never force or coerce a child into doing something sexual, let them set the pace, not your desire. Never harm a child either physically or mentally. Don't play head games with them. Explain the facts and let them make the decision for themselves. If the child was not mature enough to make their own decision then they were too young.

After the discussion we had earlier today and what Mary asked last night, I felt the kids were old enough to make their own decision as to what transpired. But they needed to know facts. I spend some more time researching medical data and learning more about what they needed to know before we went any further.

Finally it was time to have another meeting. I went up to the family schoolroom where the kids were schooled and did their schoolwork. It was originally a family room, but I put a big plasma screen and a camera so the kids could attend the school in a large metropolitan area that had a home schooling center that broadcast school lessons for just about every subject. All you needed was a satellite dish and a web camera or just a microphone to send back signals to the school.

"Well have you finished your schoolwork? I think I have come to a decision about what you asked."

"Larry's almost done with his, but Shary and I are done Daddy," Mary said. "We have kinda been talking too and we love you very much daddy and we will do whatever you say is right, because we know you love us too. And we know you would never do or say anything to hurt us."

I almost cried when I heard this from Mary. "I DO love you all so very much, I never would do something to cause you any harm or not do something that would cause you harm. So I have decided some ground rules that we need to go by before we go any further. If any one of us breaks any of the rules, then everything stops right then. Understand?"

"Ok Daddy, we promise. Don't we?" Mary the spokesman.

"Yes Daddy," Shary said.

"Me too," said Larry.

"OK. Now here are the rules. They really are pretty simple." I read them off my list that I made after surfing the net, while they were doing their schoolwork.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.