Raising Our Kids - Cover

Raising Our Kids

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The next morning I acted as though nothing had happened. Mary did the same, I think she thought of this as her little secret. Not to be shared with her sister or brother just yet. We went about out daily routine and that was that. However late in the day Mary came over, and sat on my lap and just snuggled in my arms. Of course my cock started filling and growing. Then Shary saw us hugging and she climbed on as well. Not to be outdone, Larry when he came in the house came running and jumped onto the pile. Pretty soon we were all wrestling and tickling each other on the floor and played for a while until exhausted, I cried "Uncle" and they let up on me. As I lay back Shary noticed that I was hard.

"Look daddy's dingus is all stiff and hard. How come Daddy?"

Larry looked over and said "Yours is a lot bigger than mine."

But Mary noticed that Larry was stiff too. "Larry's all stiff too! How Come Daddy?"

"I guess is was all the playing around. You guys are getting older now and you should know that that happens sometimes with us guys." I said the last part to ease Larry's feelings as I guess this was the first time he ever got hard because he looked embarrassed and frightened. "It's all a part of growing up. I'll bet that both Mary & Shary are all wet between their legs."

Mary felt between her legs and realized that she was wet just like last night. Larry reached over and felt between Shary's legs and said "Shary is all wet for sure! Why is that daddy?"

"It is all a part of growing up. Remember when we went to the resort on the coast last year? The older girls and ladies had hair around their cunny's and their boobs were big, like mommies were. And a lot of the men had hair around their dingus too. You mommy liked mine hairless so I always kept it that way. Larry as you get older, you will grow hair there too. And you girls will grow big boobs and have hair grow around your cunny's too."

Shary piped in, "But mommy didn't have any hair around hers. Did she shave it off like you do?"

"Honey, your mommy shaved me every few days and I did hers for her. We always liked it bare. It felt better to us that way."

Mary said, "Daddy, when my hair starts growing will you shave it off for me? I like mine the way it is now."

"Yes honey, when yours starts to grow I will make sure it is bare for you like now. How about you Shary? Do you want me to keep yours bare too?"

"No I think I will let Larry take care of mine. And I can take care of his, if he wants me to."

Larry jumped up and said, "You bet. I would love to shave you every day if I need to and you can shave me too."

I laughed and said, "There are other ways to do it besides shaving. Besides shaving leaves a stubble that can get very rough. But that is a long way off. Now, who wants pizza for supper?" I got three yelled "Me's" as an answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.