Raising Our Kids - Cover

Raising Our Kids

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

That is just what happened. About eight months after we became independently wealthy Julie was coming home from the grocery store, alone thank goodness, when a hopped up 17 year old kid, high on pot and beer didn't even slow down for a red light and plowed into Julie's drivers door at 65 miles per hour. She died instantly. He walked away without a scratch. He was charged as an adult with vehicular manslaughter and was given the maximum sentence - 20 years. That didn't bring back my Julie but I at least felt better that he was going to be punished for what he did to our family. Once he realized what he had done, he tried to kill himself but the gun misfired and only grazed his cheek.

Sorry to be maudlin but sometimes it just gets to me. But now for the rest of the story.

The kids took the loss of their mother especially hard. Mary and Shary were 5, almost 6 and Larry had turned 4 a few months before. They all wanted to sleep with me, to make sure I would not go away from them too. For the first couple months Mary would have to go everywhere with me. She never left my side. She showered with me, she went to the bathroom with me, if I stayed up at night, she was right by my side. When she fell asleep for the night she would be hugging my arm or leg and hold on tight all night long. If I had to get up during the night to pee, she held me tight and had to go with me or she would start screaming.

I felt we needed a change. I sold our old house and bought a ranch with about 50 acres. We left everything behind. Clothes, toys, pictures, and everything. I wanted a new start. The kids at first balked at the idea but once they saw the place, they were ecstatic. Well all except Mary. Being the oldest by 2 minutes, she felt she should be the new woman of the family. I let her play along, what harm would come of it?

We started healing at the ranch. I was with them most of the day and they still slept with me at night. Mary still followed me around but not so I couldn't go to the bathroom by myself. Although I still left the door open incase anything should happen to the kids. We lived a nudist lifestyle, only putting clothes on to go into town to buy things. So all four of us were brown from the sun, and fit. One night after about a year or two, I was getting up to go pee, Mary sat up and wanted to go with me. I just figured she had to go too. When we got in the bathroom she asked if she could hold it while I went pee? What a question. "What brought this up?" I asked

"Well I remember that sometimes mommy would hold it for you when you went pee. And then sometimes she would rub it for you when you went to sleep. Can I hold it for you daddy? I promise to not get everything wet. Can I Daddy?

"Sure honey, you can hold it. But watch were you aim it. Ok?"

"Ok Daddy, I will. I Promise!"

She held my prick as I let loose and tried to steer her in the right direction. It was funny how that little thing seemed to excite her so much, as though she really was taking over for Julie. She even shook it when I was done. I checked for spillage, and saw a little and cleaned it up with a tissue and reached over to flush. Mary already had her hand on it and said, "I'll do better next time Daddy. I know how to hold it now."

I laughed and said, "You sure do honey, now do you have to go too?"

"I don't know daddy, let me see." She pulled the seat down and sat up on it. She sat there a little while and I could see the concentration on her little pixie face. She asked, "Daddy, hold my hand and rub my belly. That was what mommy did when I had to go but couldn't."

I knelt down, and held her hand and rubbed her belly and sure enough after I started rubbing I could hear a hiss and I could see her stream coming from her slit. She went for a bit then it tapered off and she started to get up. "No you don't," I said firmly. "You wipe first."

She asked sweetly, "Will you wipe me Daddy? I always liked it when you wiped me when I was little."

I tore off some toilet paper, and reached between her cute little legs and wiped her cunny slit. Somehow this seemed different. This was just like when Julie and I were kids and we discovered 'pee play'. I wiped her with the paper, and dropped it in the toilet and then wiped my finger through her slit to see if she was dry. Mary shivered when I did that and asked, "That feels really good daddy, do it again?" Here I was about to start molesting my own 8-year-old daughter. I thought 'What kind of pervert are you?' the kind who had not had a woman in over 2 years, after getting laid every night of our eight year marriage and more than that number of years before we were married. My dick started getting hard and Mary noticed it right away.

"How come your dingus is growing up daddy? Does it want to play too? Can I rub it for you daddy? Just like mommy did when she thought we were asleep?"

I couldn't take much more of this. While Mary was talking I rubbed her cunny even faster and she shivered even more this time. I think her body was trying to cum, but she didn't know how. I made a decision right then that may affect the whole rest of my life. I only hoped it was the right one.

I grabbed Mary and lifted her off the toilet. I then sat down in her place. I asked her if she was a big girl and she said she was. And you want to do things like mommy did? She shook her head yes. "Ok," I said, "then you can rub my dingus just like mommy did, and if you want, I can show you how mommy liked to kiss and suck it too."

"OH YES!! I want to learn all about that. Do you think you can show me what you and mommy did when you 'wrassled' on the bed, making it shake and make noise too?"

Boy you couldn't keep anything a secret from THIS little one. Laughing I said "If you really want to learn, I can teach you all kinds of fun things to do with daddy, or with Larry too once he grows up a little more." Just like that I not only suggested the father-daughter incest, but also suggested that she try brother-sister incest as well. The taboos were falling left and right. "Your sister might want to get in on the fun too if she wants." There went another one.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.