Raising Our Kids - Cover

Raising Our Kids

Copyright© 2010 by Sors68

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of a father and his three kids along with some background of him, and his wife too. Just about anything, I can think of.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My name is Bob Thurman and this is the story of my life. I may jump around a little but it's all here.

I married my childhood sweetheart Julie, when I was 21. I was graduating from college a year early as I had worked very hard and carried a full course load every semester, including summers. Now with a bachelor's degree in computer science I planned to conquer the world with my bride at my side.

A start-up company that had lots of capital and very few employees recruited me. During the first 2 years with them I became a real wiz at game programming and computer security. I even held several patents on some software I developed. When the market got saturated I jumped ship and started my own consulting company specializing in computer security. Then things really took off. Before 2 years were up, my company was bought out by one of the "big boys" and I became an instant multi-millionaire.

During this time, Julie had worked some at first, but as times got better she started staying at home. We also had 3 of the most wonderful kids you ever saw. Mary and Shary, twin girls were born during our second year of wedded bliss. And a little over a year later, Larry was born. We adored the kids and had a wonderful time with them.

Julie and I were both nudists, which was how we met. Her folks and mine were regular visitors at a nudist resort on the gulf coast. We met when I was about five and Julie was four. We instantly liked each other, and were rarely separated when we were there. As time passed, Julie's parents moved to the same town as us in Texas. Her dad was about to lose his job in Louisiana and while they were taking their last vacation at the resort for a while, they talked to my mom & dad about job opportunities in Texas. Dad said that the company he worked for was looking for a few new employees. They talked a lot about it and then 2 weeks after we got back from the coast they showed up at our house. Julie and I were about 8 & 9 years old then. They stayed with us for almost a year while they got everything set up. Both of her parents got jobs and then when things improved they started looking into buying a house. They eventually found a house 3 down from ours.

In the meantime Julie and I shared a bedroom as we only had a small 3 bedroom home. In fact we shared a bed the whole time they lived with us. Well as you all know 8 & 9 year olds sure are curious. We ended up exploring each other much more that we had before at the resort. For some reason when Julie & I slept together she would curl up at my back and in the mornings I would have a stiffy and her hand would be clasped around it.

One night I asked if I could really look at her cunny. She said sure and spread her legs as far as they would go. I got my flashlight because we were supposed to have the lights out. Anyway I turned the flashlight on, and really got down close to her cunny and peered into her slit. I didn't touch anything yet, but just looked around. I asked her if I could touch her and she answered "Sure, but be careful." I did.

I gingerly pulled one side further open and looked inside. There were a couple holes and then some fleshy knob at the top of her slit. Because my flashlight was a small one, I put it in my mouth and used both hands to open her cunny up. Wow!! It was all pink inside & when I really spread her hole open I could see some pink membrane with a small hole in it just off center. This must be her cherry that I had heard about in school. I poked my finger in her hole and then pulled it out. It was all wet so I smelled it and it was real nice. I licked my finger to do it again and tasted something like honey and strawberries combined. Boy was that good tasting. No wonder some of the bigger guys talked about eating pussy. If this was what it tasted like I could eat it all the time. I again poked my finger in her hole and rubbed it up and down and then in and out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.