A Naughty Neighbourly Agreement
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by Saxon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A married man gets an offer he can't refuse from his attractive married 33yo neighbour (I use english spellings and words by the way... arse, bottom, bum etc). Well, he could have refused the offer, probably ought to have done really, but would you?...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

We spent most of the rest of our time together that day, from approximately 11am to 2.30pm, in the bedroom having sex in one form or another. It was broken only by a couple of bathroom visits from each of us, Alison returning a message left on her phone (it was her mother, and I heard heard her say 'sorry mom, I was out the back when you called'), and a break for lunch which Alison brought upstairs in the form of sandwiches. For the journey to the kitchen she scrupulously got dressed — just in case — and she undressed again on returning, which I stared freely at. We laughed and smiled a lot: we felt like teenagers again, and I believe this was part of the appeal of what we were doing.

"Uh, Alison," I said, rolling my eyes with her naked form kneelng between my legs, "if you do that, you're going to get my load in the wrong place."

She ignored me for a few seconds and carried on sucking. Then she pulled off and said with a naughty smile: "Where do you want me then? I think we're going to have to see to this hard thing before lunch, aren't we?"

She was correct about that. "Up to you," I replied, my voice threatening to go weak. "Do you feel you like you need more, uh, seeding ... or do you want to?"

"You decide, lover-boy. I'll get you off like this if you want."

She sucked slowly with one hand on the base, correctly interpreting my hesitation as a 'yes please fucking please do'. Her mouth was damp and warm and a wonderful place to be. I was genuinely undecided whether to take her doggy position again, or sitting on a chair which is something I wanted to try with her, or...

"Oh, fuck," I sighed. "Just carry on. Please." I closed my eyes and leaned back a bit.

She chuckled, genuinely amused. "That sounds like a decision."

She carried on. Looking down on her demure brunette head between my thighs and her stark and glorious nudity, with her ass sitting on her heels, was almost enough to make me cum in itself. The thing that really drove me crazy was her breaking off a couple of times to ask me, "how's that — that okay?", even though she clearly knew pretty well how to give head to a man. The only thing I needed to tell her was to slow down a little. When she started making the odd purring noise and her saliva became audible around my shaft, that was it.

"Now you can speed up," I gasped.

She did, to the tune of increased slopping noises. I made no attempt to restrain my ejaculation or utter a word of warning. I was sure I had permission — I was getting a feel for her sexual personality, but it was a quick learning curve to relate to her as hardcore lover instead of platonic neighbour. With a pained and blissful frown I leaned forward over her, sinking my hands into her hair and gripping the sides of her skull, although I had enough self-discipline to let her keep control of how much shaft she had in her mouth. It felt it would have been bad manners to choke her.

"Aughhh!" I vocalised. "Aughhh!" My cock squirted, spat and dribbled inside the hot environment of her mouth. She did not pull away: far from it — she gobbled and sucked with closed eyes. She made some 'mmm' noises which were a strange half-way house between pleasure and the efforts of someone to swallow a bitter medicine. But swallow she did, because she didn't attempt to come off until I gave her the signal I was finished by letting go completely with my hands.

"I warned you," I sighed. She was giving a little wince as she wiped her mouth, scoffed a bit and gulped.

"Quite alright dear. I think I owed you that one." I didn't want to ask how much she actually enjoyed it. I settled for simply having her volunteer to do it.

"I suppose you did." We laughed. Well, it was true, after the previous days cunt-eating I'd done in addition to some I'd done already that day too.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.