Felt Up Sister - Cover

Felt Up Sister

Copyright© 2010 by Angel

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Teenaged boy makes a trade with his older sister, dope for feeling her and a tit show.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   First   Anal Sex   Petting  

It was a Friday night and sis wasn't going out tonight and we'd be alone the whole weekend. Chris has smiled at me as our parents left for their golf weekend. She knew we'd be playing. A half hour after they left I heard Chris call me upstairs to her room and I walked in. Chris was wearing a red thong and her perfect breasts naked for me, nipples as hard as diamonds already.

Sis sat on the bed and patted it next to her, "sit down lover boy" and she smiled.

Chris looked serious, "I know what we said but I've been on fire all day and I hate asking this" and she looked down at her feet.

I waited and asked "what is it"?

Chris smiled looked at me and asked "would you lick me again, you know eat my pussy" and she blushed, her face turning red.

"OK I'll do it!" I announced softly.

Chris laughed "you didn't hesitate".

My arm snaked around her waist and I kissed my big sister soft lips. She put her hand on my chest "one minute" and stood removing her thong, and he freshly shaved pussy was there. I stood and removed my t-shirt, sneakers and socks, leaving my gym shorts on.

Sis moved to me and I was holding the most beautiful naked sister in all the world. Our lips locked together and tongues darting into each other's mouth. Chris looked at me serious, "just kissing, feeling and touching with you doing that wonderful thing, no further". I nodded yes and she smiled.

Chris laid on the bed, her thighs spread and I laid beside her feeling her tits and kissing her. I kissed my way down to her breasts; kissing her breasts and licking her nipples.

"Oh God yes" she whimpered.

Just as before I licked, and kissed her vagina, covered it with my mouth and lightly licked her clit. Her thighs pressed my head and I smiled. Chris was into and whimpering "oh god fuck me" over and over as I licked her slit, putting my tongue inside her cunt. Chris had my hair and pushing my head to where she needed loving. Kissing her pussy like it was her mouth and kneading her bare ass with my hands she was loving this. As she twisted and cried I slide a finger inside her wet, slick cunt and she yelled "oh yes fuck me ... for the love of god just fuck me".

I ate her cunt just like I'd learned online in sex sites, taking my time, slow and easy. Her first orgasm came like a volcano her whimpering and bucking, but I continued to lick her pussy just as she liked. Then the second and third orgasm washed over her, each coming faster then the one before. I lifted myself and got between her thighs, having already pulled my gym shorts off as I ate her; pressing the head of my cock against her wet slit and the head popped in, and I arched and pushed sliding into that tight cunny. Her hands went to my shoulders "no don't, please your cock is in me. Take it out please, don't fuck me" and I rammed in to the hilt and kissed sis. "Please" she whimpered and I moved my cock in and out slowly, then rammed in fast to the hilt, out slow, in fast over and over. My hands on her ass pulled myself in and out just as I;d always dreamed.

Chris was crying "you're raping and I'm cuming like a whore, I hate youuuuuuuuu and her body quivered and jerk on my cock as my cock spat cum inside her depths, her cervix took my cum in her. Before my cock could soften I continued pumping her and pushed inside her, I was raping Chris my own sister and doing just what I wanted. She had said over and over "fuck me" and I did! Now my cock was hard and I used her, pulling out, and oulling her to her knee's "no please" she cried and my cock entered her tight, brown flower, and I pushed my wet cock inside her asshole to the hilt, letting her adjust as she cried. "No boy ever raped me or raped my asshole; I hate you!"

"That is ok, you can hate me now but I fuck you now and will always be fucking you and fucking your asshole to!"

Pushing inside that tight rear entrance was too much for us both, Chris started to shake and whimper her ass muscles clamped me so tight it was the most wonderful feeling in the world, but it almost hurt. I felt my cock cuming inside her bowels and laughed the bitch was mine now. I laid there drained and my cock remained in her butt. Holding her letting my hands fondle sis's tits. Finally I moved and pulled out, yuck there was shit on my cock and I went to the bathroom and washed my dick, returned with soap, a towel and wet wash cloth and cleaned her butt, Chris was crying.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.