Naked in School - The Reporter - Cover

Naked in School - The Reporter

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 2: Sunday

Mary pulled up to the entrance to mall; not believing that she was actually going to be nude in the mall. After being in the mall the day before, being nude in the mall was all she could think about. Last night, she laid in bed, nude and had brought herself to a very satisfying orgasm as she thought about her nude adventure that was coming up.

While she was in church with the Rogers, being nude in the mall was all that Mary could think about. If anyone had asked what pastor had talked about, she couldn't have told them. The Rogers had their own plans for the afternoon, so Mary was able to go on her adventure by herself.

Mary sat in the car, trying to get the courage to strip and go into the car. 'Remember, this is for the story, ' Mary thought to herself. With that, Mary got out of the car. Standing next to the car, Mary pulled off her sundress and stood in the parking lot, nude. She hadn't bothered with underwear for this. Grabbing her purse, Mary put her dress in the car, locked it and headed toward the entrance.

As she entered the mall, a middle age man held the door open for her and took a good look at nude body. This embarrassed Mary, but not as much as she thought it would. Matter of fact, it made her feel really sexy. As confidently as she could, holding her head high, Mary walked up to the Nude Shopper Booth.

"Hi," said the lady in the booth.

"Hello," said Mary. "I'm here to do some shopping."

"Okay." The lady picked up a plastic bracelet, similar to what you would wear at an amusement park. "Hold out your right arm." Mary did as she was requested. Putting it on her arm, the lady said, "Have you done this before?" Mary said that she didn't. "Okay, here are the rules. You have to wear this the entire time you are in the mall. You must come back here to checkout. You must remain in the mall for, at least, an hour. You can't use any fitting rooms. You must put on and take off clothes in full view of other shoppers. You can only keep clothes on long enough to see what they look like on you. You must pay for your purchases by credit card. After you are done shopping, you come back here and I will determine your discount and credit your card for the amount of the discount. If you violate any of these rules, you will lose any nude discounts. Do you understand these rules?"

Mary said, "Yes, I understand."

"Okay," said the check-in lady, as she finished putting on the bracelet. "That is it. Have a good time shopping."

"Thank you," said Mary, as she headed into the mall, still not believing that she was doing this. Since she had been in the mall for a short period of time, she decided that she would walk around first to see what stores were here. It took her about ten minutes to walk the length of the main concourse. As she walked down the concourse, Mary could see and tell that every male who saw her was staring at her. She even thought that a girl or two was checking her out, which was something a bit unnerving to her.

Being a little thirsty, Mary stopped at a snack bar for an ice tea. The clerk told her that, since she was nude, the ice tea was free. Sitting down, on a cold plastic chair, Mary watched the other shoppers. She did see some other nude shoppers, which made her feel a little more confident about what she was doing. Taking out her notebook, she wrote down her thoughts about being nude in the mall.

As she sat there, putting down her thoughts, Mary thought that she should document her nude adventure. Pulling her digital camera out of her purse, she looked around for someone to take her picture. She saw a couple of girls at the counter, so she went up to them.

"Excuse me," said Mary. The girls turned around and faced her. "I'm here visiting and when I found out that you could get discounts if you were nude, I had to try it. My girlfriends will not believe me unless I have some proof. I was wondering if you would please take some pictures of me?"

"Sure, I will be glad to help you." Taking the camera, the girl said, "What kind of pictures do you want?"

Mary made some suggestions and the girl took a picture of her sitting at the table, at the counter and walking in the concourse. After she had taken the pictures, Mary took a look at them and was pleased with the results. "Thank you," said Mary. "I appreciate your help."

"You're welcome," said the girl. Then, she and her friend walked away.

Mary couldn't believe that she just had her picture taken in the nude. As she took another look at the pictures and decided that they weren't too bad. As she continued to look at the pictures, she thought that she looked pretty good in the nude. She never liked having her picture taken, but these were pretty good. She wondered if she should send them to Ken, just to show what was going on her.

Mary picked up her stuff and headed toward the major department store in the mall. She asked where the women's department was and then headed toward it. Looking around, she found a couple of outfits that, with the nude discount, she thought that she could afford. Taking them to the checkout, she asked the clerk where the fitting rooms where?

The clerk replied, "Since you are nude, you can't use the fitting rooms. You have to do try them on right here on the floor."

Mary remembering what the lady at the nude shoppers' check-in said. "Oh, I forgot. This is the first time that I have done this."

"I know what you mean. I have done the nude shopping thing at other stores and I asked where their fitting rooms were," said the clerk. "There is an area where you can try on the dresses over there," pointing out a clear area with a couple of benches and a clothes rack around it."

"Thank you," said Mary. She walked over to the changing area and hung up the dresses. Selecting one of the dresses, she slipped it on and took a look at it in the mirror. She liked the dress, but thought that it might look better with a bra on. She tried on all the dresses and decided on buying a couple of them. She took them back to the checkout.

The clerk rang up Mary's purchases and announced, "That will be $75.00. With the items being on sale and with the nude discount, you save $65.00. That is a pretty good saving."

Mary handed the clerk her credit card. "It just seems very strange to be shopping for clothes in the nude."

"I hear that comment a lot." The clerk handed Mary the bag and said, "Thanks for shopping at Skye's."

"Thank you," replied Mary and she headed toward the exit. It had taken about a half-hour for Mary to do her shopping and looking at her watch; she had been in the mall for the required hour. While being nude in public wasn't too bad, she had enough of it and was ready to go home. Walking back to the entrance, she passed a snack bar and asked for an ice tea. Again, since she was nude, she got the ice tea for free. After getting her ice tea, Mary thanked the clerk and heading toward the entrance.

When she reached the nude shoppers' booth, the lady checked her wristband, noting the time and then took her receipts to add up the nude discount. Running her credit card through the machine, the lady said, "Okay, it looks like you have met the requirement and you have received your discounts." The lady snipped her wristband off, handed back her credit card and said, "Thank you for shopping at the Sky Valley Mall."

Mary left the mall and walked to her car. Opening the door, she grabbed her dress and quickly put it on. It felt good to have some clothes on, but in a way, she would have liked to kept them off. She left the mall and soon arrived back at the Rogers. They weren't home, so she went upstairs and took off her dress. It felt good to be nude again. Opening up her laptop, Mary downloaded the pictures from her camera. Looking at them, it seemed so strange to have a picture of her in the nude, with clothed shoppers behind her. Actually, she thought that she looked pretty good in the nude. After looking at the picture, Mary typed up her thoughts about shopping in the nude. After doing that, Mary reviewed all the reports that she had written about what she had seen so far. 'This still is so bizarre, but I still don't know what I think about it.'

Since she hadn't checked her e-mail since morning, Mary logged into her e-mail account. There were several e-mails, including one from Ken and one from Anna. Reading the e-mail from Ken, he said that very pleased with the reports that she had sent, which made her feel good. The e-mail from Anna said that she was glad that Mary had gone to the basketball game with her and that she still would like her Mary to come to her house for a sleepover. She sent back a quick note to Anna saying that she had a good time at her house, at the game and after the game. She also said that if she had a chance that she would come over for a sleepover.

Thinking about it, Mary decided that she would e-mail Ken and let him know about her nude shopping adventure. After she had composed the e-mail, she though about sending Ken a picture of her nude at the mall. Looking at the pictures, she found one that showed that she was nude, but really didn't show much. 'I guess this one would be okay to send him.' She attached the photo and sent the e-mail.

She shutdown her laptop and slipped into a pair of sweat pants and a heavy T-shirt. She was glad that her breasts didn't jiggle too much without a bra, but she didn't want to be an exhibitionist in a relative stranger's house. Going downstairs, she went into the kitchen and made herself a sandwich and got a glass of milk. Going into the living room, she turned on the TV and sat down. As she was watching TV, her cellphone rang. It was Betty.

"Hello," said Mary.

"Hi, Mary, it is Betty. Tony and I are at some friends and it looks like we will not be home until late. I hope that will be okay with you," said Betty.

"Sure. That isn't a problem," said Mary. "I just got something to eat and am watching TV."

"Okay," replied Betty. "We probably will not see you until tomorrow."

"Have a good time," said Mary. "I just got something to eat and am watching TV."

Mary put her phone down and went back to watching TV. As she watched, she realized that she was alone and would probably be alone for the rest of the evening. She decided that she would take advantage of it and went upstairs to the bathroom. She got a towel and went back downstairs. Putting the towel on the chair, Mary took a deep breath and pulled off her top and her pants. Setting them next to the chair, Mary sat down in the chair completely naked.

'Boy, this feels so naughty, ' thought Mary. As she watched TV, all she could think of was what she had done at the mall. It was so naughty and sexy and she was getting horny just thinking about it. It didn't take long for her fingers to start playing with her pussy. 'I have never done this outside a bedroom or a shower. I can't believe that I'm doing this.' With a practiced ease, Mary's fingers started to rub and probe the tender flesh of her pussy.

Mary decided that she wanted to make this Jill-off session last as long as possible. She played with her clit just enough to keep a buzz on, but not enough to push her over the edge. She kept playing with herself for awhile and finally, she felt an orgasm coming and since she knew she couldn't stop it, Mary rubbed her clit a little harder. Then, she came and it was one of the best orgasms she had ever had. It seems to go on and on and on. As Mary came, she could feel her hand getting soaked from her pussy juice. This really shocked Mary as she had never squirted before when she played with herself. 'Boy, I'm sure glad that I'm sitting on a towel. It would be impossible to explain to the Rogers about a big wet spot on their sofa.

After relaxing on the sofa for a few minutes to recover from the most intense cum she had ever had, went upstairs to her bathroom to clean up. She decided that she would take a quick shower and clean off all the sweat and pussy juice that she created. After she was done with her shower, Mary realized that she had left her clothes and the towel downstairs in the living room. She didn't think that the Rogers would be back, but she thought that she should get back down and make sure that everything was in order.

When she got back downstairs, she was still alone. Walking into the living room. As she walked toward the sofa, she noticed a smell that she was very familiar with — her pussy. She thought that she better find something to cover up the smell, as she wouldn't want to have to explain why their living room smelled like 'excited girl'. She went into the kitchen and looked around for some air freshener. Looking under the sink, Mary found some air freshener and took it into the living room. She sprayed it all around the room and took it back into the kitchen. She decided that she had to go to the bathroom, so she went up to her bathroom. When she was done and came back downstairs, she could tell that the room smelled normal and not like pussy.

Still naked, Mary sat down on the sofa and continued to watch TV. About an hour later, Mary was startled as she heard the Rogers car pull into the driveway. She had to scrabble to get her PJ's on. Just as she finished putting her top on, Betty and Tony came into the living room.

"Hi, Mary," said Tony.

"Hi, Mary. Did you have a good evening?" asked Betty.

"Hello," replied Mary. "Yes, I did. I did some shopping and then came back and watched TV and just hung out."

"We brought home some ice cream," said Tony. "Would you like some?"

Ice cream was one of Mary's favorite snacks, so she said, "Sure."

They went out to the kitchen and Tony dished out three dishes of ice cream. As they eat the ice cream, they made small talk about what they had done today. While Mary told them that she had gone shopping, she left out the fact that the only thing she had been wearing were shoes.

After eating the ice cream, they went back into the living room and watched TV. After watching TV for awhile, Mary decided that she would go to bed. She said 'good night' to Betty and Tony and went upstairs to her room. Taking off her PJ's, she started to get in bed when she realized that she had to pee. Not bothering to put on her PJ's, Mary walked to the bathroom. After she was done, she returned to the bedroom, climbed in bed and went to sleep.


MONDAY

'Beep. Beep. Beep, ' went Mary's alarm clock. 'Damn, ' thought Mary. 'I hate alarm clocks.' She turned off the alarm and reluctantly threw back the cover, exposing her nude body. Even though it had only been a couple of days, she was enjoying sleeping in the nude. Without thinking, Mary climbed out of bed and walked out of her room and went into the bathroom. She started the shower and when the water was the correct temperature, she climbed into the shower. As she stood in the stream, enjoying the feel of the hot water, another stream started, as she started to pee. After she was done peeing, she continued on with her shower. When she was done, she got out of the shower and dried off.

When she was done drying off, Mary left the bathroom and returned to her room. A very short time after she had entered her room, Mary heard a knock on the door.

"Mary."

Mary was shocked when she heard Tony's voice at the door. If he would have came up sooner, he would have gotten a good look at her and all her goodies. "Yes, Tony?"

"I hope that I'm not disturbing you." Mary told him that it was okay. "Betty was wondering if you wanted some breakfast. She has it ready, if you want some."

Mary was hungry. "That sounds good, I will be right down." She listened and heard Tony going back down the stairs. Mary grabbed a robe, put it on and tied the sash tight. Going down the stairs, Mary thought that it was naughty to be going downstairs only wearing a robe and kind of a short one. If she made the wrong move or sat wrong, Betty and Tony would be getting a good look at her pussy.

Betty had made a light breakfast and the conversation was pleasant. Mary eat her breakfast and made sure that they weren't seeing anything that she didn't want them to see. As she looked at Tony, she thought that he was trying to figure out what was under her robe. The thought that he wanted to see her naked made her a little excited.

Finally, Mary was done eating and she excused herself. She went upstairs to her room. Looking at her clothes, Mary decided on a skirt and blouse combination, with a pair of boy shorts undies. She looked at her bras and while she really didn't want to wear one, what she was wearing needed a bra.

After she got dressed, she grabbed her schoolbooks, went downstairs, said good bye to the Rogers and started to walk to school. It took about 20 minutes to walk to the school.

As she entered the school, she saw Erica and April. Going up to them, she said, "Hi, Erica. Hi, April."

"Hi, Mary," said April.

"Hello, Mary. Have a good weekend?"

"I did. How about you?"

"Both of us had a very satisfying weekend, Mary," said Erica.

"I wonder who will be selected for The Program today?" asked April.

It didn't surprise Mary to see that the conversation turned to The Program. "How are students selected for The Program?"

"I don't know," said Erica. "I have heard that the participants are selected by random."

Mary asked both girls, "Have you been in The Program?"

"No," said April.

"I haven't either, but I have taken part in The Program," said Erica.

"What do you mean, Erica?" asked Mary.

"Well, I have had some hands on experience with just about every penis that have been in The Program so far," said Erica. "I have given every Program penis a handjob to some degree."

"Oh," said Mary.

The homeroom bell rang and the three girls said goodbye and Mary went to her homeroom. She pulled out her library book and was reading it until the final bell rang. The class did the Pledge and then the announcements were being made. Mary wasn't paying that much attention to them, because most of them wouldn't apply to her.

Ms. Maier said, "Mary."

"Yes, Ms. Maier?"

"You are to report to the office. Didn't you hear your name being called?"

"I'm sorry," said Mary. "No, I didn't hear it. I have to go the office right now?"

"Yes, Mary and take your stuff. You will be going right to your next class from the office."

Mary gathered her stuff and walked toward the office. She couldn't figure out why she was being called to the office. When she got to the office, she went to the desk and said, "I was one of the names that was announced to come to the office."

"Please go into the conference room and the Principal will be with you in a few minutes." The clerk handed Mary a brochure.

Mary went into the conference room, where there were several students already in there. Mary found a seat and sat down. About five minutes later, a few more students came in and found seats. A little bit later, Mr. Ackles, the principal walked into the room.

"Morning, students. As you probably expected, you have been selected to be in The Program this week." Mary was shocked when she heard that she was going to be in The Program. "Each of you have been given a brochure that will explain the rules of what you can and can't do while you are in The Program. Read them over and I will be back in a few minutes."

Mary didn't need to read over the brochure, as she had study it when she got the assignment to report on The Program. Looking at the other students, she saw that they all looked nervous, especially the girls.

Mr. Ackles returned and said, "I hope that all of you have read over the rules. Are there any questions?"

Mary raised her hand and Mr. Ackles said, "Yes, Miss ... I'm sorry, I don't know your name."

"My name is Mary Miller. I just started school last week. Are you sure that I should be in The Program?"

Replying, Mr. Ackles said, "You are a registered student, correct?" Mary nodded. "Is your cycle going to occur anytime this week?"

Mary shook her head and immediately realized that she could have used it as a way to get out of The Program.

Mr. Ackles explained that computer selected the students and since she was a student, she would be selected at one time or another. It was just her bad luck to selected so soon.

Mary wanted to come up with a retort to Mr. Ackles's explanation, but couldn't. While she wasn't a 'real' student, according to the school she was a student and subject to the school's rules.

Looking around, she counted 23 other students, so there were three girls and three boys from each class in The Program. Most of them looked nervous, but there were a few students who didn't seem concerned at all about being in The Program. Mary thought that she would have to talk to these students to find out why they didn't seem concerned about being nude in public.

"Okay, students. Let me go over the major rules of The Program." Mr. Ackles explained what the students could and couldn't do while in The Program and what was expected of them. It took about 10 minutes for the principal to explain the rules of being in The Program. Then he asked if there were any questions. There were only a couple questions, so the Q and A session was short.

"Okay, it is time for you to strip." Mr. Ackles picked up a goldfish bowl that had some balls in it. "Each of these balls have a class and sex on them, so I will pick a ball and those students will come to the front of the room and take off their clothes. Ready?" Not really caring if the students were ready or not, he reached into the bowl and picked a ball. "Junior boys."

Mary watched as the three junior boys went to the front of the room and took off their clothes. When they were nude, Mary checked them out and thought that they looked pretty good in the nude. Their penises were flaccid, but still looked pretty good. One of the boys, who name was Steve, was one of the students that Mary thought weren't concerned about being nude, so he was one person that she wanted to talk to.

Mr. Ackles called up two more groups and then he called up the senior girls. Mary got up with the two other girls and started to strip. As she was taking off her clothes, Mary decided that she wasn't going to be embarrassed. She calmly took off her clothes. Soon, she was naked, but as much as she tried, she was embarrassed, but she didn't show it. The other two girls looked a little embarrassed. When Mary and the other two girls were done taking off their clothes, Mr. Ackles said that they could sit down. Soon, all 24 students were sitting in their birthday suits. Mr. Ackles said that they could relax here for a few minutes until the second period.

Just before the second period bell rang, the secretary came in and said that they could leave. As they left the office, the bell rang and soon the halls were filled with students going to their next class. There were a lot of hoots and catcalls from the clothed students directed toward the nude students. Now, Mary was getting a little embarrassed as boys were commenting on her body, even though most of them were positive comments. English, Mary's next class was close to the office, so she was able to get to her class without being fondled or groped.

Mary found a seat, put the towel she had been given on the seat and then she sat down. She watched as the rest of the class enter the room and found their seats. There were two other nude students in the class and both of them were boys. Soon, the teacher, Ms. Kancel came in and started the class.

"Class, settle down." Looking around the room, Ms. Kancel said, "I see that we are well represented by The Program participants. Roy, Ted. According to the rules of The Program, you are entitled to Relief. Would you like some Relief?" Roy said that he didn't need any Relief, but Ted said he would.

Ms. Kancel asked Ted, "Would you like to do it yourself or would you like some help?"

Ted, with a bit of an embarrassed look on his face, said, "I would like some help, Ms. Kancel."

"Would anyone like to help Ted out?"

Most of the girls in the class raised their hand. Mary decided that she would put her hand up too.

"Well, Ted, it looks like most of the girls here are willing to give you a helping hand." Looking at Mary, Ms. Kancel said, "I'm sorry, but one Program participant is not allowed to assist any other Program participant, especially in getting Relief." Mary put her hand down. Looking at Ted, Ms. Kancel said, "You need to pick someone. You only have five minutes."

Looking around, Ted picked Kayla. "I would like Kayla to help me, Ms. Kancel."

Looking at Kayla, Ms. Kancel said, "Kayla."

Kayla got out of her seat and walked up to where Ted was standing. Putting some lotion on her hand, she reached down and gently and firmly grasped Ted's penis in her hand. "Just relax, Ted. You will enjoy this," said Kayla and she started to stroke Ted's penis.

Watching intently, Mary could tell that this wasn't the first time that Kayla had handle a penis. It didn't take long for Ted to become hard. It didn't take too long for Ted to tell Kayla that he was getting close. Ms. Kancel asked Kayla if she needed some tissues, but she said that she didn't need any. Kayla continued to stroke Ted and then Ted said that he was about to cum. Kayla quickly got down on her knees and just slipped the tip of Ted's dick in her mouth. While Kayla continued to stroke Ted, he shot his cum into her mouth. Kayla expertly caught and swallowed all of Ted's cum. When Ted was done, Kayla licked the tip of Ted's dick to clean it off.

"Well, how was that, Ted?" asked Kayla as she got up off her knees.

In a shaky voice, Ted said, "That was great, Kayla. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Ted," said Kayla. As Ted returned to his seat, Kayla turned toward Ms. Kancel and asked if she could go get a drink of water. She said that she could and Kayla left the room. Ms. Kancel turned and started the class.

While all of this was going on, Mary was jotting down her thoughts about what had just happened. Even thought this wasn't the first time she had seen a boy get Relief, it still was amazing to see this happen and that the school was encouraging this behavior.

The rest of the class went on without any further happenings. When Ms. Kancel dismissed the class, Mary head toward her next class, which was computer class. She was able to get to the class without being groped, but as she reached her class, James was standing outside the door.

"Hi, Mary," said James.

"Oh, hi, James. How are you?"

"I'm fine," said James, as he took a good look at Mary's naked body. "You're looking pretty good today. Can I touch your tits?"

This was something that Mary wasn't looking forward, but she didn't have any choice in the matter. "Sure, James, but please be gentle."

James reached and started to gently fondle Mary's breasts. 'This isn't so bad, ' thought Mary as she felt James's hands on her breasts and as he gently tweaked her nipples. It did feel good and she could feel her pussy getting damp.

"Can I touch your pussy, Mary."

"Sure, but don't stick anything inside me."

James started to rub her pussy, with a gentleness that Mary found nice.

"Nice and smooth. I like hairless pussies." James continued to feel her pussy and then he slipped a finger between her lips. Then, he found Mary's clit and gave it a couple good rubs, which gave Mary a thrill. "That is for playing with my cock last week." Then the bell rang. "Thank you, Mary."

"Thank you, James," said Mary. "That felt very nice. You sure have a nice touch." Mary followed James and the other students into the classroom. As she sat down next to James, she wondered, 'I wonder what he would have given me if I would have given him a blowjob.'

There were no boys that were in The Program in the class, so the teacher got started right away with the lesson. This was a double period class, so nothing really happen until the class was over. After the computer class, it was lunchtime for Mary. On her way to the cafeteria, she did get stopped once to submit to a Reasonable Request. A freshman boy stopped her and asked if he could look at Mary's pussy. Mary didn't like doing that, but she got through it. After she was done, the boy thanked her and left. Mary walked into the cafeteria, which she was kind of thankful for, as Reasonable Requests were not permitted in the cafeteria.

She got in line and got her food. When she got to the register, she found out that her food was free. She found a table and sat down. While she was eating, Anna came over and sat down.

"Hi, Mary," said Anna.

Looking up, Mary said, "Oh, hi, Anna. How are you?"

After taking a bite of her food, Anna replied, "I'm fine. Oh, I can't believe that you were picked for The Program already. You have only been in the school for just a few days."

"This is my fourth day," said Mary. "I was really surprised to find out that I was selected."

"How has it been so far?"

"Well, I'm trying not to be embarrassed, but I'm a little embarrassed," said Mary. "But, it hasn't been as bad as I thought that it would be."

"I had a little more experience with nudity, but I kind of had the same feeling," said Anna. "After the shock of being picked, it turned out not to be so bad. You know, I think that the boys have an easier time with being in The Program. They can play with themselves or get a handjob or a blowjob in class. A couple times, while I was in The Program, I really got horny, but since I couldn't get Relief in school, I had to wait until I got home to take matters into my own hands."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.