Naked in School - Brandi's Day - Cover

Naked in School - Brandi's Day

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 2: At Home

As the bus pulled up to Dee's house, Dee gave her friend a hug and wished her good luck. Dee got off the bus and it continued on the route. Just a few minutes later, the bus stopped in front of Brandi's house. She got off the bus and went into the house. Since her parents weren't home, she went up to her room. Since her parents wouldn't be home for awhile, Brandi decided that she would do her homework, but she would do it naked. Shucking off her clothes, Brandi sat down at her desk, naked. It felt kind of weird, sitting there naked, but it also felt comfortable.

She had worked about an hour on her homework, just about finishing it all, when she heard her mother call up, telling her that they were home. 'Well, I guess I better get this over with, ' thought Brandi. She walked over to the bed, picking up a PJ pants and a sweatshirt that was a normal home dress for her.

Going downstairs, Brandi saw her father in the living room, reading the newspaper. She went over to him, said hello and gave him a kiss. Going into the kitchen, she saw her Mom unpacking some groceries.

"Hi, Mom," said Brandi as she gave her Mom a kiss. "Can I help?"

"Hi, sweetie," said Rachael Hill. "You sure can."

Brandi and Rachael unpacked the groceries and started getting dinner ready.

Rachael asked, "How was your day at school?"

"It was interesting," said Brandi, "but I would like to talk to both of you at the same time about something that happened to me in school."

Rachael said, "Did something bad happen to you at school?" Brandi shook her head. "Okay, we will talk about it later."

Brandi and Rachael continued to make supper and soon the family was eating supper. The conversation was varied, but pretty much a normal dinner scene for the Hill family. Finally, Brandi decided that it was time to tell them about what had happened to her in school.

Excusing herself, Brandi went to get the note that Mrs. Cody had given her to give to her parent. Coming back to the table, Brandi gave the note to her father. "Something happened to me at school today and Mrs. Cody gave me this note to give to you."

Josh Hill took the envelope from his daughter and opened it. Brandi saw her father's face get a real serious look on it as he read the letter. After he was done reading it, he passed it over to his wife, without saying a word. Rachael took the letter and she too got a serious look on her face as she read it.

"Justin, please go into the living room or where ever. We need to talk to Brandi, alone."

"Yes, father." Justin got up and left the kitchen.

After he had left, Josh said, "Read it out loud, Rach."

Rachael started to read the letter, which was a computer-generated form letter.

'Dear Mr. and Mrs. Hill,

This is to inform you that Brandi Hill was placed into the Naked in School (NIS) program for one day for a minor violation of the NIS Guidelines. The punishment for this violation was to spend one day being nude in school.

This notification is being sent to you because of your decision to place your child on the 'Will Not Participate' list.

This punishment will not appear on your child's record, but will be recorded in the NIS files. If there is no further violations, this notation will be removed from the NIS files after 30 days. If further violations do take place within the 30 days period, your child will be required to go nude in school for longer periods of time.

If you have any questions about this matter, please contact the NIS coordinator or the principal of Wolf Creek Middle School.

Sincerely,

Ms. Sally Cody

Principal - Wolf Creek Middle School

"Okay, Brandi, care to explain what happened today?"

"It isn't like it seems." Brandi started to explain how her spending the day in the nude. She told the story of how she saw Dee riding the bus naked, how Dee had invited her to come over to her house to try out being in The Program. Then she explained down Joan had asked those students that were in The Program if they wanted to help out with the car wash. Brandi said that along with Nancy and Dee, she decided that she would help with the car wash and do it in the nude. Brandi told them that there was a pool party after the car wash. She then explained how Mrs. Cody had put her in The Program after she had asked if students could volunteer to be nude in school. She also said that she hadn't expected Mrs. Cody to put her in The Program right away.

At this point, Rachael stopped Brandi to say, "Your Dad and I aren't happy that you did this behind our backs. Why didn't you tell us about this or ask if you could take part in the car wash?"

Brandi had to think about that question for a little bit. "I guess I thought that you would have said that I couldn't do it and I really wanted to do it."

Josh said, "You are probably right, but..." as he looked at his wife and getting a nod in return, " ... we might have let you. We aren't in favor of The Program, but we can understand how you would want to take part in school activities and that some of these activities might be held in the nude. We are disappointed that you didn't talk to us about this."

"Yes, dear, we are disappointed that you didn't tell us about what you wanted to do," said Rachael. "There was a pool party after the car wash. Were there kids there in the nude, too?"

"Yes, Mom. Everyone who was at the party was naked," said Brandi.

Rachael and Josh looked at each other and then Rachael asked if anything happened to her there.

"Yes, Mom," confessed Brandi. "I let a boy get a close up look at my pussy and he even fingered me a little bit. A little bit later, I gave that boy a blowjob." Brandi stopped, waiting for her parents to yell at her.

"How did that happen?" asked Rachael.

Brandi was a little shocked at the question. "Well, Dee and I had taken two boys into the boys' shower room. All of us were going to pee in front of each other. The boys wanted to see how the girls peed and the girls wanted to watch the boys pee." Brandi stopped again, waiting for her parents to react. When they didn't, she continued. "After we all had peed, Dee surprised me and the boy she had brought into the shower room by giving him a blowjob. I hadn't planned on doing anything more, but when I saw Dee giving her friend a blowjob, I didn't want the boy I was with to feel left out, so I decided to give him a blowjob too."

"My, my, my," said Rachael. She didn't say anything for a few seconds and then asked, "Did you enjoy it? Did your friend enjoy it? Did you swallow?"

"Rach," said Josh with a shocked look on his face.

"Shhhh," said Rachael, dismissing her husband's concern. "Well?"

Brandi was embarrassed at talking about her fledgling sex life with her parents, but she answered her Mom. "Yes, Mom, I enjoyed it and my friend did enjoy too, very much. Matter of fact, we might have done it again, but the party had to end right then. And yes, I swallowed, but I really didn't care for the taste."

"Are you still a virgin?" Brandi nodded positively to her mother's question.

Josh said, "I think that we have discussed this enough with you. Now, your mother and I have to decide what we are going to do. Go into the living room and wait for us to call you."

"Yes, Daddy." Brandi got up and went into the living room, where her brother was watching TV.

"Are you in trouble?" asked Justin.

"Big time."

"What did you do?"

"I don't think that I should talk about it, right now."

"Okay." Justin went back to watching TV and didn't say anything more.

It was about 15 minutes before Brandi's folks came into the living room. They sat down on the couch across from her.

"As we said earlier, we are not real happy with what happened this week. We have decided that there must be some punishment for this behavior and one part of that punishment is that you are grounded for a month," said Rachael.

While she wasn't happy at the news, Brandi thought that it could have been worst.

Josh looked at Brandi and asked her, "Are you in favor of The Program? Do you like being naked in public?"

Justin looked at his sister and said, "You have been running around naked in public. Cool."

Josh quickly explained what was going on to Justin, who kept looking at Brandi and grinning.

"Again, Brandi, are you in favor of The Program?" asked Josh.

Brandi didn't have to think about it for long, as she was in favor of The Program and yes, she enjoyed being nude. "Yes, Daddy, I like The Program and I like being nude in public."

"So, if I asked you to take off your clothes, you would?" Brandi nodded. "Okay, take off your clothes."

Rachael told Brandi to stop and then said to her husband, "Do you think that this is a good idea?"

Josh said, "I just want to see how committed she is to The Program. If she is really in favor of The Program, it will not bother her to be naked in front of all of us."

"Daddy, Mommy, it's okay." Without any hesitation, Brandi stood up and took off her top, which exposed her breasts to her parents and her brother. After throwing her top on the couch, her pants quickly followed. She stood in front of the rest of her family, completely naked and without any embarrassment. This kind of surprised her Mom and Dad, as they expected her to balk at stripping front of them and her brother.

Brandi stood in front of them and then turned around, letting everyone get a good look at her naked body. As her family looked at her, not saying a word, Brandi could tell that her nipples were become erect and that her pussy was getting damp. She really wasn't embarrassed at being naked in front of her family, even though the way that her brother was looking at her was making her a little uncomfortable.

It had been a very long time since Josh had seen his daughter naked. While he thought that she was beautiful, he thought that she was even more beautiful naked. He looked at her, taking the beauty of her perky titties and her hairy pussy, that allowed him to see her slit. He could feel a hardon coming on and on one hand, he was ashamed that his was getting an erection as he looked at his daughter, but on the other hand, he was a man looking a beautiful naked girl, which was causing a normal reaction.

Rachael also looked at her daughter, thinking what a beautiful young lady she was. She had seen Brandi naked many times, but this time it was different. Brandi was baring her body and soul to them. Rachael was seeing her spirit and sexuality coming through and she thought that it was beautiful.

Justin was looking at Brandi in a completely different way. He was looking at his sister with lust and thinking what a hottie she was. He was looking at her titties, wondering what it would feel like to touch them and suck on her nipples. Looking at her pussy, Justin thought that it would be great to have his tongue or his cock buried in that pussy.

After a couple minutes, Josh finally broke the silence. "At first, I thought that this would be a punishment for you, Brandi, but I'm not so sure now. However, until next Monday morning, whenever you are in the house, you will be naked and you can't spend all your time in your room."

"Okay," said Brandi.

"And if anyone comes over, you can't go up to your room, just because someone has come to visit."

"I understand," said Brandi.

Rachael and Josh had some work to do, so they went into the office that Josh had in the house, leaving Brandi and Justin alone in the living room. Brandi was watching TV, but her brother was watching her. After a little bit, Brandi got that feeling that someone was staring at her and when she turned her head, she saw Justin staring at her.

"Are you enjoying the view?"

"I sure am, sis. I have always thought that you looked good, but you really look good naked," said Justin as he unabashedly looked at his sister.

"Thank you, Justin. That is nice of you to say." Brandi blushed a little bit at the unexpected compliment.

"Well, it's true, sis," said Justin. "I think that it is pretty cool that you have been running around naked."

"It is fun. Would you voluntarily be naked in public?"

The question caught Justin by surprise. He had seen students at Central taking part in The Program and he certainly enjoyed seeing the girls who were in The Program. He had even fondled a couple of them. "I don't know, sis. I hadn't thought about it. I think that it would be really embarrassing to run around naked."

"Well, it is embarrassing," said Brandi.

"Ya, but girls don't have a dick that would be popping up in full view of everyone."

Brandi laughed. "Are you afraid that people are going to laugh when they see your wee-wee?"

Justin looked angrily at his sister. "It's not a wee-wee."

"Chill, bro. I was just kidding," said Brandi, laughing. "I meant to say that are you afraid that people are going to run away when they see your might sword."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound upset." Justin laughed at his sister's comment. "I just don't know if I could run around naked."

"You are enjoying seeing other people running around naked, aren't you?" Justin nodded. "Well, it seems kind of unfair that you get to see other people naked, but you will not get naked. Just like right now. You can see me completely naked, but I can't see you naked. If it was the other way around, would you feel that it was fair?"

"No, I guess not."

"Is there something weird about your penis that you wouldn't want anyone else to see?" asked Brandi.

"No," said Justin. "From what I have seen in the locker room and shower, my cock looks pretty much like all the other ones that I have seen. I don't think that there is anything special or unusual about it."

"What does Jodi feel about your cock?"

Justin blushed furiously as he answered Brandi's question. "Yes, she likes it. She likes it a lot."

"Would you be upset if Jodi saw you naked in public?"

"No, she wouldn't," replied Justin. "Matter of fact, she would probably enjoy it."

"You know, if you were running around naked," teased Brandi, "you might get some more girls interested in you."

"I didn't think about that." Justin smiled at Brandi's observation. "Maybe that is something that I should consider doing."

Brandi smiled at her brother and went back to watching TV. After a while, the two siblings were getting bored with what was on. Half jokingly, Justin suggested that she get up and change the channel. Brandi was going to object, but, getting an evil thought in her mind, she got up and changed the channel. As she walked back to her chair, Brandi faced Justin and twirled her hips and shook her boobies at him.

Justin was shocked to see what Brandi was doing in front of him, but he certainly was enjoying the show. As she was going back to where she had been sitting, Brandi continued the show.

"Thanks, sis," said Justin. "I certainly enjoyed that."

"You're welcomed," said Brandi.

The two siblings continued to watch TV. When their parents walked back into the living room, they were a little surprised at how well they were getting along together. Normally, they were picking at each other, but now Brandi and Justin were getting along very well. They wondered what was going on between the two of them.

It was about 9:30, when Rachael came into the living room and told Brandi that she could go up to her room at anytime now. Brandi said thanks, but continued to watch TV for awhile. After about a half-hour, Brandi decided to go up to her room and getting ready to go to bed. She went into the kitchen where her parents were and said good night and kissed them. Then she went upstairs to her room.

She was doing some writing at her desk, when she heard a knock at the door.

"Can I come in, please?" It was Justin.

"Sure, bro. Come on in."

Justin came in and sat down on the bed, looking a little nervous. Brandi was surprised to see Justin wearing a robe, which he very seldom did. "I was thinking about some of the things that you said earlier and they made a lot of sense."

"I'm glad that you think so," replied Brandi.

"You were right when you said that it was kind of unfair, for example, that I could see you naked, but you can't see me naked. I decided that, if you would like to see me naked, I will be glad to show you."

Brandi got off her chair and went over to her brother and gave him a hug. "That is really nice of you to offer, but you don't have too."

Justin, enjoying the hug of his naked sister, said, "I know, but I think that it would be the right thing to do, especially after some of the thoughts that I had of you earlier this evening. Also, I really enjoyed your shake and shimmy."

"Well, I can't stop you from showing me. I promise that I will not scream when I see your trouser monster."

Justin smiled at Brandi, knowing that she was kidding. "Okay, here goes." Justin stood up and untied his robe. Slipping the robe off, Justin stood in front of his sister completely nude. He was semi-erect.

Brandi took a good look at his penis. "Mmm, I must say that is a nice looking cock, bro."

Brandi could see that Justin was blushing. "Thank you, sis. That is nice of you to say."

"No, I'm not just saying that. That is one good-looking cock. Well, I have seen a lot of cocks in the last couple days and I have something to compare you to. I can see why Jodi likes it so much." As Brandi talked, Justin was getting more and more erect. "Mmm, I'm liking what I see and the more I see, the more I like it."

"Wow, sis. I never thought that you would be making comments like that to me."

"Well, up to a few days ago, I never thought that I would be running around naked in public and in front of my brother." Smiling at her brother, Brandi continued saying, "To tell the truth, I'm kind of glad that things are changing."

"I guess I feel the same way."

As Justin stood up and put on his robe, Brandi stared at her brother. She was thinking that she would like to play with his cock and maybe even suck it, but decided against it. It might change things between them and probably not for the better.

As Justin got to the door, he turned around and asked, "Do you enjoy being naked and did you enjoy being naked in public?"

"I would have to answer yes to both questions. It really feels good. Being naked in public is a lot of fun. You should try it sometime. Maybe Jodi would join you."

Justin got a look on his face, like he was thinking about something. "That certainly is something to think about. Good night, sis."

"Good night, Justin."

Justin walked out of Brandi's room and closed the door.

Brandi was in bed, getting ready to go to sleep when she heard a soft knock on the door. "Come in," said Brandi.

The door opened and Rachael came in. "Hi, honey. Came I come in?"

"Sure, Mom."

Rachael sat down on the bed. "You sure gave us a surprise today, honey."

"I guess I did. I'm sorry that I wasn't completely truthful with you and Dad," confessed Brandi.

"That's okay, honey. No harm, no foul, but we wish that you would have told us about what you were going to do." Brandi didn't say anything, so Rachael continued. "Don't worry about your grounding. While I think that you should be punished, I think that a month is too long. I will talk to your father. I think that a week will be long enough."

"Thanks, Mom." Brandi gave her Mom a hug.

"Brandi, did you really volunteer to be nude in school?"

"Not really. I had just asked Mrs. Cody if a student wanted to voluntarily go naked in school, could they, but I did tell her that I would like to try being in The Program. She just used a supposed violation of The Program to 'allow' me to experience The Program. I just didn't think that she would put me into The Program so quickly," explained Brandi. "She said that she was going to ask the School Board if students could be naked in school if they wanted to, without being officially being in The Program."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.