Tutor Being Tutored - Cover

Tutor Being Tutored

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - High School nerd hypnotizes his tutor, an Asian college student, and shares her with his friends.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Hypnosis   MaleDom   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Jessica Tan was a Chinese-American lady with long black hair, standing 5'9, with a beautiful face and slim body. She was 22 and tutoring a high school student named Bob Dole, after a famous US politician. Bob's mom went out at 2PM as Jessica would arrive and she would return as Jessica finished tutoring Bob at 5PM, Jessica tutored him for those 3 hours, three times a week. Bob was quite chubby and stood 5'7. It was 2PM and Bob's mother left as Jessica arrived.

"So Bob, what assignments do you have from school today?" she asked him nicely. Jessica Tan was a very attractive woman whom Bob fantasized about every night as he masturbated in his bedroom.

"Hey Miss Tan before I show you my assignment could I ask you a question?" he politely asked her.

"Sure Bob. What is it?" she smiled at him.

"Do you believe that anyone can hypnotize someone?" he asked. Jessica laughed as she answered

"I don't believe in such garbage. And if it does work it means that the person being hypnotized is a very weak person."

"So you don't think it'll work. I mean I read this book..." Bob said but Jessica cut him off.

"Ok, I'll prove it to you. You try hypnotizing me and see if it works. I bet you it doesn't," she sounded cocky and confident.

"Ok, let's do it," Bob smiled as she took the bait and fell into his trap, all according to his plan.

"You are looking at this pendulum. You can't take your eyes off it and this is the only thing you are concentrating on. You think of nothing else but this pendulum and the sound of my voice," Bob was swinging the pendulum in front of his tutor, sitting on his computer desk chair in his bedroom. Bob was hypnotizing her as Jessica's eyes kept on shifting, trying to catch up with the pendulum.

"Your eyes are getting sleepy. You will close them," Bob continued to guide her. Jessica closed her eyelids.

"As you listen to the sound of my voice your mind is slowly being re-programmed. It is becoming empty and you will only follow the sound of my voice. At the count of ten you will wake up and your mind shall resume the new programming in your brain. Your new program consists of the following; you are my obedient loyal slave and only live to serve me, although you retain all your memories. You are in love with me and want to keep me happy at all times and will always listen to me. Now I shall count to ten, One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten," he finished. Jessica woke up and saw Bob sitting on his bed.

"Do you know who I am?" he tested.

"You are my master whom I love with all my heart," she smiled at him lovingly.

"Ok slave get up and do a striptease dance for me," he ordered her.

Jessica got up and started dancing erotically for him as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt and tossed it aside. She undulated her hips as she unfastened her belt and then jeans. She unzipped them and turning her back to Bob slowly pushed them down. As they went lower she bent over allowing Bob a fantastic view of the crotch of her thong panties pulled tightly over her pussy and the thin strip of cloth running between the cheeks of her ass. She stepped out of jeans and turned back facing Bob in just her blue bra and thong set.

"I love Asian women," Bob panted, licking his fat Caucasian lips. Jessica unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor and displaying her pale breasts which she began to play with, teasing her nipples as her hips gyrated in small circles, as if she was sitting on a cock. She released a breast and moved her right hand down and shoved it into her thong and massaged her clit as her hips rotated on her hand. Her breathing quickened under the ministrations on her breast and clit until she groaned in release and Bob saw her cum juice appear around the crotch of her thong and run down her legs. Jessica then pulled down her thong exposing her thick black pubic hair. She started to insert a finger into her pussy but Bob stopped her.

"Ok slave, I think want to enter you," Bob said, excitedly getting up and taking off his own clothes. He pushed Jessica onto his bed and he jumped on next to her. He rolled onto her and thrust his cock up her cunt and started sucking on her right breast while squeezing her left one. They were alone for the next 2 and a half hours so the sexual noises Jessica was loudly making as he slammed her cock into her would not be heard by anyone. He began ejaculating his cum into her fit Asian pussy. And was enjoying sucking her breast.

"You Asian women have such nice pussies," Bob complimented.

"Thank you master," Jessica moaned as his cock had not went down after blowing it's load, but continued to fill her like a stiff steel rod.

"But I don't like it when your pussy smells of rice or shit like that," Bob joked, pretending to be harsh with her.

"No, no master, I always keep my pussy clean," she whimpered.

"Ok slave, I want to fuck your ass," he commanded.

"Yes master," she replied. Jessica got out of bed and bent over it. Bob eased his cock into her ass and as the head managed to spread her sphincter muscle to gain access, he suddenly rammed it forward, hammering his cock into her ass roughly. She screamed, as his cock stretched her tiny ass and his sperm began flooding it. It soon filled with the teenagers seed and slowly dripped out of her asshole and ran down her sexy legs. He pulled his cock out and then told her,

"Clean my cock with your mouth slave." She turned around, dropped down to her knees and gave him a blowjob, using her tongue to clean the sperm off his cock.

"Better get you some tissue to clean my cum from your legs, so mom does not find out," Bob commented. After they had sex, Jessica was sitting at the computer desk, doing Bob's assignment ... while naked. While she was working very hard to finish his assignment for him, he was fully dressed and fondling her breasts, enjoying playing with them.

"I think I better get your contact details. Do you have a boyfriend slave?" he asked her.

"I do master," she responded.

"Break up with him and tell him that if he ever comes near you again, you will call the police," he commanded her.

"I will do that master," she replied.

"I think need to know more about you. You have to tell me when your free days are and who do you live with?" he asked.

"Other college students master," she replied.

"I also need to get your e-mail address but whenever you read your e-mail you must always be alone and have no one around you, is that clear?" he demanded.

"Perfectly clear master," Jessica replied.

"Slave when you are finished with the assignment, I have a task for you," he said.

"I will do your task whenever you tell me to master," she continued doing his assignment for him. When Jessica finally finished his assignment, she was lying on his bed, playing with herself, putting her small fingers into her cunt, fingering herself and playing with her clitoris. Bob was filming the whole thing with his cell phone.

"I've got to show this to the guys. She's cumming all over her fingers. Ok slave, I want you to lick and suck your cum from your fingers," he ordered her.

"Oh anything for you master," she smiled at him, pulling her fingers from her pussy and sucking on them. She looked like a slut from a porn film like the Girls Gone Wild series. By the time it was 5:00; Jessica looked and behaved like her normal self.

"Thank you again for watching the place for me and tutoring Bob. Here is your hundred dollar fee for this week," Bob's mom as she was handing Jessica a $100 bill in the doorway.

"It was a pleasure to help out Mrs. Dole. I have to get going, bye." She walked away with her handbag.

"Bye," Mrs. Dole called and closed the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.