Toni's Trial - Cover

Toni's Trial

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Toni Matson was on the loose for the evening. Her brother deserted her after a baseball game so when a vanload of guys who said they were friends of his came by and asked if she wanted to hang out, she said yes. That was her FIRST mistake...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

"Me," a voice announced. Toni turned her head and a bolt of fear went through her. Horse! He was going to jam that thing of his up her...

"Take it easy," Horse placated, watching Toni get worked up. "Ricky's got you running wide open -- it'll be fine. Roll over, so you don't get all freaked out. Smooth, give her a hand, willya?"

Ricky dealt with it instead, handling Toni as if she weighed five pounds instead of twenty times that. When she was on her hands and knees, he got down in front of her and locked gazes with her. "Horse is right -- you're wide open. Just let him in and it'll be fine. Somebody got a joint running?" He looked around.

"I got the roach," Snort muttered, and fished out a lighter. In a couple of seconds, he'd puffed it to life. "Shotgun!" He sucked in a lungful and stuck his face in between Ricky's and Toni's, settling his lips on hers. Toni sucked in the smoke as if it was gaseous courage -- which maybe it was...

Horse waited until she was distracted by the shotgun to poise his long, fat cock at Toni's sphincter. Like Ricky, he was in the door before Toni really realized what was up. Toni was loose and open and oily and Horse had no problem getting a good start on things, to everyone's surprise. Toni turned around to look at him with wide eyes, still holding the smoke in her lungs. Horse grinned at her, "See? No problem!"

It wasn't all rosy, but another hit off the joint left Toni too stoned to get wild about it; Horse could probably have removed her spleen with a dull knife without much of a fight. She wasn't steady on all fours and had to rest her head on her forearms. Horse's girth stretched Toni's poor anus right to the ripping point -- but didn't QUITE go beyond, and she was relaxed enough to take the heat, like a drunk that walks away from a car crash that would have killed him if he'd been sober.

She was incredibly tight, though; Horse found himself on the ragged edge in record time. "Shit, this is good booty!" he gasped, long-stroking Toni's stretched out anus. "Fuckin' booty!" A few strokes later, he gasped, "Gonna get mine!" through clenched teeth, then, "Shit! Shit! Shit!" and his cock let go, painting Toni's colon with another coat of white goo. Like Ricky, he hung in for a bit, enjoying the clasp of Toni's sphincter on his sensitive cock, then withdrew. Again, there was very little mess; he took the towel and wiped, then said, "Smooth?"

Smooth eyed Toni's asshole; it was wide open and drooling a creampie. "Pass. We all know she could do it -- and I like pussy better. Besides, she's fucked up."

Ricky circled around and rubbed Toni's shoulder; she was barely conscious. "Hey, hey, you're in now -- congratulations!"

Toni opened one eye. "We're done?"

"Yeah."

"Good." She started to collapse.

Horse grabbed her hips. "Time to clean up!"

"Later..." Toni muttered.

"Now," Horse insisted. "Jack?"

Jack came forward with the enema bag. "Again?" Toni whined.

"Again," Smooth agreed. "Vinegar douche. We don't want the cops finding anything that might get us in trouble if you wake up tomorrow all pissy."

"I'll be good!" Toni promised.

"We're makin' sure, Hon. Sorry!" Horse rubbed Toni's ass so it would close up, then inserted the tube.

"It gives me cramps!" Toni whined petulantly.

"We're not usin' so much," Horse replied. Turning to Jack, he said, "Only half. We need the other half for her pussy."

Toni eyed Horse blearily. "Will it hurt my pussy?"

"Dunno, but women do vinegar douches all the time, so I don't think so."

"Well..." Toni felt full already, and her control wasn't good. "It's hard..."

"What's hard?" Horse asked.

"Holding it..." Toni squinched up her face.

"Hang on..." Horse pressed.

"That's about half," Jack announced.

"Better bring the bucket here..." Horse directed, extracting the tip of the hose from Toni's ass. Smooth got the bucket. "Okay, Hon -- sit up..."

It still stank -- Toni wasn't squeaky clean, even after the first enema. Jack held his breath while he swapped out the smooth anal tip for the grooved one used for vaginal douches. Horse and Snort had to hold Toni up over the bucket; she was too stoned to squat over it. Fortunately, it didn't take that long for her to empty. When she said "I think I'm done," Jack approached her with the douche bag.

"Stick this up your pussy," Jack told her.

Toni, who was beginning to recover a bit, frowned. "I dunno..."

"Just do it, Babe," Horse grunted.

Toni flicked him a glance. "Oh, all right." 'No sense pissing Horse off after all this, ' she thought. She took the grooved tip and worked it up inside her.

It burned a little; Toni worried about it, but Smooth assured her, "Women DO vinegar douches! Honest!" The acidic water dribbled out of her pussy until the bag had emptied, taking some of the mess the boys left in there with it. Smooth wiped Toni's ass with the 'butt towel' and Jack took all of the paraphernalia away while the others got dressed and helped Toni back into her clothes.

Ricky went down the ladder below Toni in case she lost her grip and fell -- she was still shaky. They led her to the van and settled her inside, Snort and Smooth following and replacing the cooler in the van. Toni was still lethargic, but she managed to ask blearily, "You're done, right? I'm not gonna die, am I?"

"Nah, you're our main piece, now," Smooth assured her. "Why would we kill you? Then we'd have to go to all this trouble to initiate ANOTHER main piece!"

"Okay..." Sober, Toni might have worried that they were lying; stoned, the answer seemed to make sense, so she left it alone.

Jack came back from his errands at the farmhouse and they left the farm behind, headed back to Toni's home town. The boys let her recover from the pot, mostly, cuddled in Ricky's lap; she was still plenty high for their purposes. Beer was another matter -- she got most of another can en route. Toni continued to be lethargic from the pot; if Ricky's hands wandered over her breasts or Snort's up her thighs, well, they'd been there before. She was going home -- no need to piss them all off NOW and maybe get dumped off too far from home to walk...

They let her off around the corner from her house -- they couldn't let her stagger too far. "I'd try to get a bath or crash, if I was you," Smooth advised. "You don't wanna look like shit for your folks and you DON'T wanna tell them you was out fucking five guys..." The official tale as far as the boys were concerned was that it wasn't rape -- merely her initiation. They kept presenting it that way to Toni -- and the fact that her body betrayed her and allowed her to enjoy it in the latter stages tended to support their case. Yeah, it was rape -- but it was easier for Toni to pretend to herself that it wasn't than it was to live with the guilt that arose from her cooperation and enjoyment.

Toni dragged herself to the house and up on to the porch and stuck her key in the door. Dad's car wasn't there, so her folks hadn't returned. Her relief at that ended sharply when the door flew open and her brother Cliff stood there, glaring at her balefully. "Where the FUCK have you been? Get in here!"

Toni licked dry lips. "I ... went to a party."

"No shit!" Cliff snarled. "You smell like a brewery! What the fuck were you thinking! You're fourteen! You can't be drinking and raising Hell!" There was more in this vein, but Toni just endured it; it seemed like she stood there for an hour while her brother's anger blasted in her ears. Finally, she licked her lips and said, "I have to go to the bathroom."

"Fucking RIGHT you do! Get your butt in the shower and then into bed, before Mom and Dad see your raggedy drunk ass! Fuck!" He grabbed her by the upper arm and dragged her up the stairs to the bathroom, then went off, still ranting and raving.

Toni settled on the pot to pee (which stung a bit) and turned on the bathtub faucets on, filling the tub, and added some bubbling bath salts. She felt ... filthy ... and she was aware that some of that just wasn't going to wash off. She settled into the tub and rubbed some of the places where she was sore -- avoiding her crotch. Experience with sports said she was going to have a couple of bruises to explain away.

Cliff waited twenty minutes, fuming, before sticking his head in the door. "You aren't sleeping in there, are you?" He sighed to himself; Toni was slumped down in the tub, everything under bubble bath, but awake. All the yelling and screaming was because HE felt guilty for abandoning her and letting her wander off to do whatever the Hell it was she ended up doing; it came from love and concern, not anger. He'd failed her -- and he couldn't even guess how badly...

"I'm okay," Toni croaked.

"I'm comin' in."

"I'm covered."

"Where were you?"

It would be easier to work this out with Cliff than Mom... "Some guys invited me to a party. It was mostly older kids. Everybody was drinking..." 'And smoking pot and fucking... '

"Who were they?" Cliff asked.

"Do you know a really big guy named Ricky? Or a guy named Horse?" Cliff shook his head. "Smooth? Snort?"

Cliff looked irritated. "You went to a party with guys with names like that? What were they, some kind of gang?"

"Yeah, well, maybe..."

"Then what happened?"

"I got drunk," Toni muttered.

"What else?"

"Nothing else." Toni turned her head.

"Liar!"

"That's it -- I swear!"

"Toni..."

Tears started. "I got fucked -- all right? DON'T tell Mom!"

"Holy shit -- they FUCKED you?" Cliff howled.

"I was drunk. There was pot. I couldn't stop it."

"Are you hurt?" Cliff's voice was all concern.

"I'm a little sore. Nothing's broken..."

"Except your cherry! Mom and Dad will have MY ass over this, too!" Cliff grunted.

"Let's just ... keep it between us."

Cliff wondered if that was possible. "Stand up -- let's see the damage." He dragged down the shower head and set the temperature and rinsed the bubbles and bath oil off Toni, looking at her nude for the first time in a long time. "You smoked dope?" he asked as he sprayed her off and the bathtub drained.

"They did this shotgun thing..."

"Oh. Sis, what the fuck were you thinking?"

"It got out of hand -- fast. One minute, I had everything in control, and the next ... I couldn't fight it properly..." Toni started to cry.

"Booze and pot will do that. You have to take it easy -- and not mix them, preferably," Cliff advised. He got her a big bath towel and started rubbing her down. "How bad was it?"

"Bad, at first," Toni sniffled. "Real bad. But then..." She looked away. "I started to like it," she whispered. "Easy!" she yelped, grabbing Cliff's forearm as he rubbed her ass.

"What? They did your ass? Bend over!" Cliff pried open Toni's muscular ass cheeks. Her bung looked used, all right -- so did her pussy, all puffy and pink. "How many?"

"Three? Four? Five in my pussy. And blowjobs..."

"Holy shit!"

"I'm a slut," Toni whimpered softly.

"You were raped!" Cliff insisted.

"I let them, though! I ... cooperated, after a while! I even got a couple of orgasms!"

"There were a shitload of them!" Cliff argued. "What were you supposed to do? It was better you didn't fight and piss them off! Besides, you were drunk and doped up..."

"But I LIKED it!" Toni wailed. "Don't you understand? I LIKED being fucked!"

Cliff cuddled his sister to him. "You're supposed to, Silly! How do you think babies are made? Do you think guys just hit girls over the head with a club and fuck them while they're unconscious?"

"I should have hated it, the whole time -- but they used a vibrator on me and I couldn't keep from enjoying it and after that..." Toni hung her head. "I'm a slut! Your sister is a slut!"

"Shhhh..." Cliff cuddled her, feeling horrible. This was largely his fault -- and on top of that there was the fact that his cock was like stone while he talked about a wild gang bang with his naked, nubile and freshly fucked sister... "I think it's better that you took some pleasure in it rather than being ruined for boys forever!" He let her go and backed off in order to keep her from feeling his hard-on. "Let's get a look..." He started at the top of her head and worked down. "Uh oh -- got any make-up?"

"Why?"

"You have a big hickey on your neck on the right side." He kept looking. Her breasts didn't seem too bad off ... Realizing that he was taking a bit too much in the way of time with them, he removed his hands.

"Check my right nipple, will you?" Toni asked. "Somebody pinched it, real hard..."

Cliff examined it closely, feeling like a louse for enjoying it. "It ... seems fine."

"It's still a little sore, maybe..." Toni reached up to take over rubbing it from him. Cliff resumed his examination. There was a developing bruise on her belly... "What happened here?"

"They punched me a couple of times to knock the breath out of me," Toni related.

"Well, no midriff tops for a couple of days..." Cliff advised. He flicked his eyes past her pudenda and down to her thighs. "No hair?"

"I shave," Toni related. "I don't have a lot and it looks all scraggly and I have sports. One of the boys said it made me a slut."

Cliff pursed his lips. "Women in porn flicks shave, generally. It kind of improves things -- you can see what they're doing better, you know? Lots of girls do it, though -- you've got good enough reasons." He eyed her. "Were there any girls at this party?"

Toni hung her head. "No. I said it was a party, trying to minimize it -- but you know too much now. Some guys in a van offered to take me cruising. They were gonna do 'guy things' -- you know how I like to hang out with the guys ... One of those 'guy things' was fucking me, though ... I got the club initiation -- that's what they called what they did. I'm the club main squeeze, now, they said. I ... kinda agreed to things early on without knowing what I was getting into." She couldn't look at him. "I did it -- I drank the beers and I let them blow weed down my throat. I told them I was sixteen..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.