Toni's Trial - Cover

Toni's Trial

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Toni Matson was on the loose for the evening. Her brother deserted her after a baseball game so when a vanload of guys who said they were friends of his came by and asked if she wanted to hang out, she said yes. That was her FIRST mistake...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

Toni never noticed the ladder work -- removal or replacement -- she was too exhausted. She gulped half of the beer she'd been given and fell into an exhausted sleep, the adrenaline that had kept her running at a hundred fifteen percent deserting her and leaving her with nothing. As a result, Smooth had her rolled up on her knees and was sliding his cock into her before she was even awake! She managed a petulant whine of "Nooooo..." before Smooth sheathed himself in her, but it was more the rude awakening than the recognition that she was being raped -- again. By the time she was awake, it was beyond too late; Smooth had a rhythm going and her raw pussy had adapted to it.

"You didn't think we was done, did you?" Horse taunted. Toni looked up at him in resignation and said nothing, because nothing would help her and just about anything would tempt Horse and his cohorts to make things worse. She limited herself to gasps and grunts as she took the impacts of Smooth's attack on her pussy. The beers -- and she'd had several -- left her a more than a little drunk despite the exercise, the emotional turmoil, and the vomiting; she'd absorbed plenty of alcohol for her size and it left her prone to drift and not in full control, so she did the only thing she could do -- she endured Smooth's cock plowing in and out of her. She'd had worse -- VERY recently; no one was engaging her sore mouth or abused ass. Everyone else present seemed content to watch and make the occasional comment -- some taunts, some mere discussion of how the fuck seemed to be going. Horse seemed to sum it up with, "You're okay for a dead fuck, there, Slut." Toni just looked at him, her face expressionless; she couldn't dredge up the energy for outrage.

Jack took almost ten minutes to return from the abandoned farmhouse, but when he did, he had everything he was sent for and then some. He'd collected the enema bag and filled it, some cider vinegar, some vegetable oil -- and something else... "Lookit," he said, waving a vibrator in front of Horse.

"Perfect!" Horse grunted.

"What's so great about that?" Ricky asked.

"Up to now, Slut hasn't done shit but whine about the whole thing -- we're getting ours but she ain't been gettin' shit. That's gonna make her a little too high and mighty about the whole thing, you know? 'I was raped, but I fought it and I hated it' and blah, blah, blah..." Horse explained. "These motherfuckers are hard for a cunt to ignore -- you put it up against her clit and it rings that little motherfucker's bell. If we push Slut to enjoy what's happening, she'll get all guilty about it and be less likely to run to the cops or her parents or whatever with the details of her awful ordeal. When she talks to the cops or a lawyer, she'll have to explain why if it was rape, how come she enjoyed it?"

"Yeah, that makes sense," Ricky nodded.

"Besides, it's better all around if she gets off," Horse added. That got general nods. It was one thing to fuck the bitch and just use her holes, and another to get cooperation. Horse tossed the vibrator to Snort. "Hook her up."

Toni eyed Snort disinterestedly as he approached, not seeing the vibrator. The room was swaying gently to the rhythm of Smooth's pounding and she was drifting with it. But then he reached under her and her clitoris made contact with a jarring buzz! Toni's eyes popped and she went, "Uuuuhhh!" as sensations flashed through her from her suddenly overstimulated clitoris. "Oooohhh!" She turned her head to regard Snort with wide eyes, taking in his grin.

"Like that?" Snort asked.

"N--no," she lied instinctively.

"Give it a minute," Snort replied, rolling the vibrator over her clitoral hood, stimulating it from new directions.

"She's lyin'," Smooth puffed. He could tell; in the first place, she'd shifted a bit to accommodate what was going on, and in the second, it was like her pussy woke up; it got firmer, less slack. Suddenly, the quality of the fuck went way up!

Toni felt it, too; suddenly, Smooth's cock was more than a dull pounding against her inner surfaces; suddenly, she FELT it! Her clitoris had overridden the clamp her mind had on the sensations going on in her pussy from the fuck, releasing the layer of sensation that went beyond mere dull reports of contact and on to stimulation of the nerves that produced pleasure! Horror washed over Toni, accompanied by the thought, 'Oh, God, I'm starting to like it!' Turning her head to Snort, she pled, "No, please -- don't do this!" This was the final humiliation -- taking pleasure in the boys' awful abuse. She couldn't let this happen! Desperate, she made an attempt to crawl away -- one thwarted by Smooth's grip on her hips -- followed by an attempt to disengage from the vibrator -- also doomed to failure by the fact that Snort had a lot more maneuvering room than she did.

Horse put his two cents worth in, "Lookit -- you're makin' her dance, Snort!" Toni looked up at the boy, anguished, and he grinned and waved his sausage of a cock at her. "Maybe I'll get another piece now that she's enjoyin' herself."

"No! Please! God! You can't!" Toni looked around desperately, but no one seemed inclined to sympathy. And what was that Jack was holding? A douche bag? New fear gushed through her.

Snort rubbed the vibrator in circles over Toni's clitoral hood -- and her efforts to avoid it were only mildly successful. They ALSO produced a level of participation in the fuck that increased Smooth's pleasure and backfired a bit on Toni in that her inner surfaces were being engaged in new and different ways regularly, too -- ways that tended to be pleasurable. Toni slumped onto her elbows and waved her muzzy head back and forth, panting, "No! No! No! No!" Denial, however, was useless; she was becoming aroused! "Don't! Please! Stop! No!" Inside her, a bud of arousal grew and bloomed -- and right next to it, a bud of horror and disgust and humiliation. The one didn't destroy the other as before -- they fed on one another, each growing as the other did. Pain and humiliation and violation and embarrassment had shielded her from the pleasure to be had from the acts she was participating in, numbing her -- but once she started taking pleasure from the acts anyway, the protection vanished, and she became humiliated and embarrassed by the fact that she WAS enjoying those acts, despite the pain and violation! And perversely, the doors to pleasure opened wider ... And guilt walked in.

The vibrator was inexorable, inescapable, insistent -- and mindlessly mechanical. It was a thing, not a boy -- not an abuser. But it acted as a key, opening the door to Toni's reluctant sexual response ... Toni bit her lips, denying the boys any admission of her pleasure, but it was there and growing inside her, driven by the vibrator and Smooth's pumping cock. She fought and strained and tensed, struggling for control -- but her attempts to capture and imprison her pleasure only made it stronger. She began to pant from the effort, which brought a triumphant grin to Horse's homely face.

Given all that had gone before, the run-up was surprisingly swift. Toni's bubble of joy escaped containment and exploded; Toni gave vent to it by going, "UuuuuuUUUUUHHH!!! HUH! HUH! HUH!" As an expression of pleasure, it was pretty vague, but her pussy didn't lie -- it sucked and clutched at Smooth's cock, making his eyes bulge -- and carrying him over the peak, too!

"Holy SHIIIIT!" Smooth gasped as Toni's pussy wrung his cock for its juices -- and got them in long, hard pulses!

"Well, lookit that!" Horse crowed. Toni went straight from orgasm to crying hysterically, as if a switch had been thrown; it felt so GOOD -- but it was the most awful thing that could have happened, from her perspective! To have to admit that she'd actually ENJOYED those despicable acts...

"Just stay where you are, Slut," Horse directed. Toni covered her face and blubbered into her hands -- and as a result, didn't see what was coming...

"Hey, Horse? I found this, too," Jack said quietly and pointed out the vegetable oil. "We can grease her from the inside..."

"Good idea. Is that thing totally full?" Horse indicated the enema bag.

"Yeah."

"Dump some out -- not a lot -- and add some of that," Horse indicated the oil. "Give it a shake and bring it to me." Heading over to Toni, he distracted her by rubbing her upraised ass and chanting, "Somebody likes fucking, somebody likes fucking..." Toni wailed into her hands.

Jack took maybe thirty seconds to complete the preparations. Horse waved Ricky over in front of Toni and motioned for him to keep her from going anywhere, greased the tip of the nozzle and totally without warning but with great ceremony, slipped the nozzle into Toni's unprepared anus!

Toni shrieked and made to lunge forward, but Ricky's tree-trunk legs were in front of her shoulders and Horse pinned her hip against him with one hand, telling Jack, "Undo that clip."

Toni had never experienced an enema. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she howled.

"It's called an enema, Slut. Your ass is nasty." Snort complained. "We're cleanin' it for the next customer," Horse replied mildly.

"It feels..." Toni didn't have words. "Will it hurt?"

"You'll get some stomach cramps and you'll want to shit -- bad! DON'T DO IT until we tell you! Just hold it in for a bit and take the cramps, and then you can let it out and you'll be all squeaky -- understand?" Horse asked.

"Yes..." Her tone betrayed her thought process, which was, "Why should I?"

"We still got those tit pinchers, Slut. You crap on me and I'll go nuts with them things and you won't have nipples OR a clit! And if I do that..." Horse's threat extended to death at that point, and Toni knew it.

Meanwhile, the sensations caused by the oily water flowing into her bowels were garnering a larger portion of Toni's attention. "You're really not ... hurting me, are you?" she whimpered. She felt full, and her belly was cramping with pains that felt like massive gas. The urge to let go was almost sexual in its intensity!

"Naw," Horse assured her, "You can buy little bottles of stuff at the drugstore and do this all by yourself -- it's just water." He rubbed her hip encouragingly.

"How long... ?" she gasped. "It hurts..."

"Once it's all in, you can sit on that bucket and blow it all out," Horse told her.

"In front of everybody?" Toni whined.

"Do you think you can walk to the house and sit on the toilet?" Horse retorted.

"Uhhh!" Toni suffered through a cramp. "N--no..."

"Okay, then."

"All set!" Jack announced, happy that he no longer had to hold the bag aloft.

"Awright, I'm pullin' the tube," Horse told Toni. "Run over there and sit and squirt..." He slipped the tip out of her and let go of her hip. Toni nearly bowled Ricky over rushing past him to reach the metal bucket. "Don't look! PLEASE!" she whimpered -- but she HAD to let go...

It was a LOT worse than the boys expected! "Jeezus!" Ricky gasped, "Did something die up inside you, Honey? Goddamn!" He headed for the ladder; Smooth and Snort followed, running from the stench.

Toni turned nearly purple from embarrassment and humiliation. The smells ... the sounds ... but the sense of relief she got from having all that water gush from her was a salve to the rest of it...

Horse rubbed his jaw; he was breathing through his mouth. "She's gonna need something to wipe with -- give her that top -- it's already nasty." Jack wanted to leave, but he knew better -- he was the bottom man on the totem pole. He got the blouse and handed it to Toni, who handled it gingerly, since it already had shit on it.

Toni hovered over the bucket for a full five minutes before she was satisfied the eruption was over. She got up gingerly and wiped her abused ass on her ruined tank top. "Drape it over the bucket," Horse directed. "Jack..."

Angrily, Jack took the bucket. "Take it inside and flush it down the toilet," Horse instructed. "Here, I'll come with you." He followed Jack down the ladder and they pulled it away; Toni noticed for the first time and crawled to the edge to gaze down at the boys, wondering what was next. "Take the blouse and throw it down that old outhouse, ' Horse directed Jack quietly, "We don't want it found and we don't want it clogging up the septic. Wash the bucket out, too, but don't go nuts -- we're gonna go through it again at the end, like Smooth said." He looked up at Toni looking down, "Get a beer, there Sweet Thang -- you earned it!"

Smooth stepped up and looked at Horse; he'd been running things a bit too much to make Smooth comfortable. "We'll head back up. You can get the bag refilled, Horse -- add vinegar this time. Snort's due for pussy. Since we did all that ass cleaning, somebody probably ought to use it. Keep the vibe in play -- that was a good idea, you guys."

"I'm doin' that ass," Horse muttered, "But I'll save it for the big finish." Jack headed off with the bucket, to everyone's relief, and Horse and Ricky wrestled the ladder back into place.

Toni eyed them as they came back up the ladder from a perch on the mattress. Horse was almost acting nice -- which was scary, in a way; he just nodded at her and went for the enema bag -- but snagged a beer out of the cooler and handed it to her on the way back. "Get something in the top end." Then he was gone; Toni shifted her attention to Snort, who knelt up behind her and started rubbing her nipples. "Getting' into shit, finally?" he asked. "You need to loosen up if you're gonna be our main bitch..."

Snort didn't mean it that way, but it was the nastiest, most humiliating thing he could have said, from Toni's perspective. She burst out in a wail, "I'm not ... I don't ... I ... AWWWWWW!!!" They'd USED her -- and she'd ENJOYED it -- and they KNEW it! She was in Hell...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.