Toni's Trial
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Toni Matson was on the loose for the evening. Her brother deserted her after a baseball game so when a vanload of guys who said they were friends of his came by and asked if she wanted to hang out, she said yes. That was her FIRST mistake...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

"What the fuck?" Horse grunted in surprise when Toni flopped over onto the mattress and didn't move. "You didn't fuckin' kill her, did you, Snort?"

Smooth knelt to examine Toni; she was breathing. "No, she's alive. You two fuckwads used her like toilet paper -- and this IS a rape and a gang-bang! We be fuckin' her over pretty good and you been bashin' her throat up and makin' her puke and shit -- what do you expect? Passin' out was probably lookin' pretty good to her when it came up..." He pulled Toni's face into his lap and began slapping her cheeks gently. "Where the fuck is her beer?" They didn't even HAVE water there...

Toni came around to, "Okay, Jack didn't get no lip service, but they're worn out, I think. Who hasn't had a cherry?" Someone was slapping her -- not hard. She waved and arm and groaned incoherently. "Have some beer," Smooth offered, putting a half-full can to her lips.

Toni pushed it off, "No more beer!"

"It's all we got to get you wet," Smooth replied reasonably, "and you need it."

Toni took the can reluctantly and swilled some down. While she was drinking, Horse reiterated, "So who hasn't had a cherry?"

Toni spewed beer. "No, please! I sucked you!" She started struggling up, and Smooth grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back down. "No, PLEASE, no!"

"I done a couple," Smooth replied, struggling to hold Toni down.

"Me, too," Ricky admitted.

"No! No! PLEASE! NO!" Toni howled, struggling.

"I'll wait," Horse grunted, "since I'm probably gonna tear it up." He grabbed one of Toni's flailing legs.

"I haven't, but I just shot off in her mouth..." Snort grunted, grabbing Toni's other leg.

"God, no! PLEASE! I'm a virgin!" Toni wailed, undulating in the grasp of the three boys.

"You're up, Jack..." Horse announced. "You didn't get no lip service, anyway." He eyed Jack, waiting.

Jack knew what was up. He'd been trying to stay out of it -- and everyone else had noticed. Trying to stay squeaky while everybody else was into something was a great way to find yourself on the outside -- and maybe an enemy. "I'll get a rubber."

"Nah," Horse grunted. "Squirt some lube on her twat and go for it. Even if she gets pregnant, it won't matter to us."

Meanwhile, Toni continued to struggle wildly and yell, "NO! NO! NO!" at the top of her lungs.

Unable to even display much in the way of reluctance, Jack shucked out of his basketball shorts and grabbed the lube bottle. "Rack her back, Snort," Horse directed, and they pulled Toni's legs up by her shoulders, on either side of her chest, pinning her against the mattress and making it hard for her to struggle and rolling her pelvis up to a good position for penetration. Toni began to scream hysterically.

Jack knelt up and positioned himself, rubbing his gooey cock on Toni's bald pussy and dribbling a bit of lube on it. "I can't do this shit with her screaming like that!" Ricky reached in and covered Toni's mouth with a huge paw, more or less locking her head in a position where she could watch Jack's preparations with bulging eyes. She didn't stop screaming; she was just muffled to the point that the noise wasn't ear-splitting. In abject horror, she watched as Jack knelt up, positioned himself and began to press...

"Jeezus!" Jack grunted, "That thing is locked down tighter than Fort Knox!!"

"It'll be good shit, then, once you open it up," Horse noted. "Snap your hips -- it'll go in."

Jack nodded. "Sorry, Honey," he said apologetically, looking into Toni's fear-glazed eyes -- and powered into Toni's pussy, shredding her hymen and going just over glans-deep.

'He ripped me!' Toni realized. 'I'm RUINED!' She screamed anew and thrashed, but she had four sets of hands on her; she wasn't going anywhere. Jack backed a bit and shoved some more of his impaling prick into Toni's virgin tunnel while she howled and thrashed and tried to clamp down and close him out -- but he was already past the barrier and couldn't be stopped! Her virginity was gone; she was a woman -- but this wasn't how she'd imagined it being, by a LOOONG shot! Jack's cock felt like it was covered in sandpaper as it pumped in and out of her dry hole, invading it, taking more and more territory, violating her.

"So tight..." Jack grunted through clenched teeth. It felt like she was peeling the skin off his cock! But she was open; Jack backed off again and dribbled lube on the top of his shaft before pressing it into Toni's depths again.

Toni watched, bug-eyed, as the lube turned the red rings of blood on his cock from her maidenhead pink. She was bleeding! Was she going to die? Jack punched forward into her again, apparently unconcerned, his cock filling her. The lube made it easier; somewhere behind the immediate horror, Toni realized that she couldn't be bleeding a lot or lube wouldn't be needed. Meanwhile, Jack pressed his attack, his cock making another incursion and another...

Jack managed to find a rhythm, having opened her adequately, and it began to be ... tolerable. It was STILL violation and her mind continued to reel in horror and he pounded away in her defenseless womanhood, but the act itself was no longer agonizing. Ricky reached in and started playing with a nipple -- her left, fortunately -- and it provided a distraction. Toni knew the act SHOULD be pleasurable -- but all she felt was the physical pounding as Jack hunched himself, harder and harder, faster and faster, making manic faces, puffing, turning red, gasping, looking like a wild animal -- and, finally, howling and jamming himself into her depths while she felt the wet flood of his semen soaking her cervix. All through the act, she fought and struggled and wailed into Ricky's hand, but it was pro-forma; she couldn't escape, and she knew it. The fight was more for pride than anything else, to be able to say she hadn't knuckled under like she had over blowjobs. But it made no difference; the damage was done. She was ... soiled. Jack's semen washing the entrance to her womb did the job; there was no cleaning it. She was ruined -- permanently! She was a toy for boys to pass around and poke with their nasty long cocks -- just a pussy and a mouth for their pleasure. Jack withdrew, and she subsided to the point of crying inconsolably while Horse and Snort clapped him on the back, telling him what a great job of fucking her he'd done...

"I'm surprised you lasted that long, Man!" Horse approved.

"She was like sandpaper on the inside for a while, Man," Jack replied, euphoric that he'd gotten pussy and could claim a virgin. He was sick below it, but it wasn't something he could afford to let show...

"Who's next?" Horse asked, looking around. "Ricky?"

"Yeah." Ricky uncovered Toni's mouth; at this point, she was just bawling. Most of the fight had been leached out of her. Fucked was fucked -- and Jack had handled that. Ricky knelt up and rubbed his cock against her reddened pussy lips and Toni wailed "Noooo!" brokenly -- but both of them knew it was a waste of time. Ricky pressed his thick cock home and covered Toni with his muscular body, waving Horse and Snort off; he didn't need them to control little Toni. It would take three of her to push him off. Smooth backed out, too, surrendering Toni's hands; Toni drubbed Ricky's shoulders for a few seconds, but he collected her wrists in his big paws and pressed them to the mattress beside her shoulders and started widening her womanhood with his thick meat, carrying her legs over his elbows. Toni was thoroughly pinned and left with nothing to do but cry and endure it.

Toni's first impression of Ricky had been favorable; he'd seemed like a big, happy teddy bear. Now, he was thoroughly dominating her, pounding his thick cock into her, battering her womanhood and driving her self-esteem into the mattress with every stroke. Were all guys like this, underneath? Were they all wild animals with big cocks that could turn on you in a heartbeat and plunder you unmercifully? These five were ... She'd delivered herself to them, a trusting child -- something she would never be again! Boys were wild animals, driven by their lusts -- and girls were ... receptacles ... Fighting Ricky looked too much like she was helping him plunder her -- besides, she was exhausted from the fight with the boys over Jack, so she stopped struggling and let him have what he wanted -- she was ruined, anyway ... Ricky panted, "That's it, Babe, relax. Look at the bright side -- you aren't cherry anymore..." Screaming didn't help, so she gasped and cried as Ricky shuttled his thick cock in and out of her womanhood.

Horse drew Snort aside and muttered, "Okay, she's broken in -- let's check her for airtight. I'll go next in her twat -- and I'm gonna make her ride on top."

Snort eyed him. "How are you gonna do that?"

"I'm gonna convince her that she's better off fitting my dork in there at her speed than she is at mine. Ricky's got her tamed, I think -- it'll work." Horse winked. "Once we're running, I want you to grease up her asshole and do it." He turned to Jack, "Jack off, you get your blowjob." He eyed Jack until Jack nodded assent, knowing that Jack was the weak link. Snort collected the lube.

Meanwhile, Ricky pumped away in Toni's hot, tight cunt. Toni's face was a mask of tragedy, but her cunt was sweet; Ricky closed his eyes and got his.

With a cock in it, it didn't matter what Toni thought about it, her pussy maintained lubrication -- that was an automatic thing, and just as well, since she was going to fuck, no matter what. Her body didn't care; women had been raped before, countless times, and it didn't interfere with reproduction ... Ricky had plenty of lubrication to bring him to where he was going -- and after a couple of minutes, he puffed, "Gonna blow!" and buried himself in Toni's cringing twat and added his load of babymakers to the ones Jack had already left there. Ricky crawled off Toni leaving her listless and ruined, waiting for her next abuser. Could things get worse? Toni looked up, listlessly.

Oh, God! They could! Horse! Her primary abuser grinned down at her, waggling his cock. "I'm gonna offer you a break," he said, looking down at her. "I can rack you up like Ricky did and plow you open however I feel like, or I can lie down where you are and you can sit on it and get it inside you YOUR way. Either way, it's goin' in..."

This left Toni in a quandary. If she fought him and he crawled atop her and shoved that monster into her, he would NOT be gentle -- but if she rode him from above, while it offered her some control over what was certainly going to be a painful experience, wasn't it cooperating in her rape?

Horse eyed her, grinning nastily. "I know what you're thinkin'. Up to now, it's been all on us -- you've been fightin' the good fight and we've all done horrible shit to you without your permission -- but if you do it the way I offered you, then YOU'LL be the one fitting yourself with a dick!" He looked around. "I got two points to make. One, you ain't goin' anywhere and you ain't go no choice, and two, pussy's for fuckin' -- even YOU know that. This may be the first time, but it won't be the last." He cocked his head. "Make up your mind -- you got five seconds ... Four ... Three ... Two..."

"Okay, I'll do it!" Toni erupted.

"See?" Horse grinned nastily. "Once you're broken in, you're gonna make some gang a fine little pass-around slut!" He turned to Jack. "Help her up."

Rape wasn't enough; he had to humiliate her! Toni knew she was going to pay for this with guilt, but she'd had enough pain ... She staggered up, one arm in Jack's grasp, and Horse arrayed himself on the mattress. "Now bring it, Slut!" he barked. Toni obediently straddled him and settled into a squat on her stocky legs, then fished for his cock, unable to look at anyone as she seated it at the opening of her abused vagina. The humiliation was intense, but Horse's cock was so big...

She was also wide open after her first two fucks; it was embarrassing how easily Horse's glans passed her opening. But Toni knew that this wasn't the hard part; getting ALL of him in would be the part that brought the challenge. "Gimme your hands," Horse directed, and he interlaced his fingers with hers, offering her support as she began to rise and fall on his length, feeding more and more of it into her depths. Things were okay for a few strokes, then it happened: Horse's erection poked her in the cervix. She flinched and grimaced. Horse looked down at their joining. "Got about two inches to go, I think. It's been easy thus far -- Jack and Ricky bored you out -- but now you got to take some length..." He eyed her, adding, "Bash it a few times and see what happens. You should stretch." Toni hesitated, so he added, "Or I can do it for ya..." and snapped his hips.

Pain flashed everywhere from the battered gates of Toni's womb! "UUUUHH!!" she lurched up instinctively -- but Horse had her hands and made sure she went nowhere. Gritting her teeth, Toni grated, "I'll do it!"

"See that you do," Horse warned. "You don't hafta do it every stroke; we might as well enjoy a couple in between..."

'Like that's going to happen... ' Toni thought distantly. All of the nerves that might have brought her pleasure seemed to be turned off. She felt Horse's erection all right -- but there was nothing pleasurable about it. It was just there -- or it was a source of pain when she deliberately impaled herself on it every third stroke. Toni wondered if sex with a boy was ever going to BE good, now ... Pump, pump, 'Ouch!' Pump, pump, 'Ouch!' Toni's stocky legs propelled her up and down on Horse's long, thick probe, periodically deliberately battering her cervix, hammering it deeper into her depths in the hope that she could move it far enough that Horse's probe would no longer be able to give her pain.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.