Toni's Trial - Cover

Toni's Trial

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Toni Matson was on the loose for the evening. Her brother deserted her after a baseball game so when a vanload of guys who said they were friends of his came by and asked if she wanted to hang out, she said yes. That was her FIRST mistake...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

Toni awakened to someone rubbing a beer can along her sore jaw. "Hey, Mama..." a voice rumbled. She was lying on her back with her head on someone's lap. She opened her eyes and saw Ricky's face, upside down above her, grinning. "You flunked the 'one of the guys' initiation."

"You hit me..." Toni croaked. She was nauseous.

"That's the initiation. Didn't you hear Horse?"

"Now what?" Toni whined. "Take me home!"

"Horse told you THAT, too," Ricky replied. "Since you flunked that initiation, we're gonna move on to the 'being with the guys' initiation."

Toni looked up, dreading the answer, but she asked the question. "How does that work?"

"Simple," Horse replied, standing over her. "You be with the guys. All of us. It's easy -- you're sixteen. It's time you had a little fun, right?"

Toni tried to focus; this sounded ominous. "What do you mean?"

"We're gonna pass you around," Horse replied evenly, "You just got nominated for group bitch."

"P--pass me around?" Toni gasped. "Like, sex? I can't do that! I'm a virgin! Take me home, please! I don't want to be with the guys anymore!"

Smooth entered Toni's wavering focus. "There ain't no third choice, Honey. You bought in, way back."

Horse took over, grating, "You drank our beer, smoked our pot, and talked big shit. Pay up, Honey."

"I'm only fourteen!" Toni wailed.

"That's bad," Smooth muttered sorrowfully. "You lied to us. It doesn't change anything, but it's part of why you be here now." He reached out and rubbed Toni's thigh.

Toni had been lying with her head on Ricky's lap, working her way through the conversation while her stomach settled. At Smooth's touch, she lurched up and swatted at his hand, "No!"

Smooth stepped over her and settled onto her stomach. "Ain't no such thing, Babe. You need to relax and go with the flow, now, 'cause it's gonna be as hard as you make it." He looked up, "Snort, she needs a shotgun."

"No! No more!" Toni ranted.

"You need to relax, Babe -- you're lettin' this shit get to ya," Smooth said reasonably. Toni pushed at him gasping, and he took her wrists and held them out to the side. Snort leaned in and chased her face; Toni tried to duck, but Ricky's big hands settled on either side of her head, locking it in place and Snort held her nose and just waited until she had to take a breath; he seemed to have lungs forever ... Toni struggled, but dared not open her mouth to scream; then she couldn't hold her breath anymore and she DID scream -- but she had to breathe after that, and Snort's mouth was on hers ... Toni took a big breath -- and got a lungful of the potent smoke! The rush flashed through her, weakening her muscles while Smooth leaned over her and said, "There! Now, ain't that better? Jus' relax, Babe -- fuckin's fun!" Ricky released her head and Toni shook it back and forth in denial.

"No, please!" Toni whined weakly. She felt a tug at her foot, and Horse came up with one of her running shoes. Toni leaned over and watched him set it to one side, "Please, no!"

"You got paid in advance, Honey," Horse replied evenly. "Now you make it even." He turned to Jack, "Jack off, you need to stop pretendin' you ain't here before I get pissed."

"Awright, awright! Shit!" Jack squatted and pulled off Toni's other shoe. "You got pretty feet, Honey."

Smooth started massaging Toni's titties through her top and bra. Toni waved her arms to fight him off, but Ricky's hands clamped down on her wrists like a pair of binders. "Ricky, Please!" Toni wailed. Surely the big bear wasn't going to let this happen!

"C'mon, Honey -- quit havin' fits and get into it," Ricky rumbled. "It won't make any difference if you fight -- except it'll get a lot rougher -- and you KNOW you can't take that!"

There were hands running up the insides of her legs; Toni's heels beat a tattoo on the mattress and she fought to close her legs, "No! No!" But there were plenty of hands down there; a pair took each ankle and spread them and Jack settled over her left leg and Snort over her right, pinning them, while Horse rubbed her crotch.

"Them shorts are so thin -- we could see that camel toe for half a mile!" Horse mused, rubbing his thumb over Toni's clitoris.

"No! NO! OMIGOD!" Toni screeched.

"Raise her up," Smooth directed. Ricky raised Toni's arms and then her torso by the grip he had on her wrists. Toni flailed and thrashed, but there were MORE than enough boys present to keep her pinned ... She screamed as her pink tank top went over her face on the way up her arms, the white one under it being dragged along, too; when Smooth got them bunched below Ricky's grip on her wrists, Ricky let go and let Smooth hold her for a second while he dropped his hands below it and Smooth whipped it away. Toni tried to head butt Smooth, but she couldn't get at him and merely thumped his chest, not too hard. Then Smooth leaned in and caught Toni by surprise, sucking her neck while he reached behind her for her bra clasp.

"NOOOOOO!" Toni wailed, but the white lace confection sagged on her chest and Smooth pulled it away, sliding it up her arms as he had the top. He and Ricky swapped grips one arm at a time this time, first transferring the bra over her right wrist, then her left; Toni could do nothing but plead and cry.

"Nice ones!" Snort leaned around Smooth to rub Toni's pink-nippled left breast. Toni tried to flinch away, but Ricky's grip on her arms threatened to tear her shoulder out of its socket when she lunged. The slight chill and her consuming fear made her nipples stiffen and her adolescent areolas nearly disappear, they crinkled so tightly at the bases of her nipples. The result was something for Snort to grab onto and twist and grind between his thumb and forefinger, eliciting another wail from the trapped Toni. "REAL nice!"

"Yeah, yeah," Horse rasped. "Flatten her out so we can get her shorts off." Ricky backed off and Smooth pushed and Toni flopped back, still pinned. Ricky surrendered Toni's wrists to Smooth and they ended up with him atop her, holding her wrists out to the side, grinning as he tried to kiss her and suck her neck. "Raise your ass a little, Smooth, so we can raise hers," Horse instructed, and Toni surged and thrashed anew, howling wordlessly as she felt her tight running shorts being drawn over her bubble butt and muscle-thickened thighs.

Momentarily, Jack lost control of her left leg -- and she felt stitches pop in the shorts as she flailed. Ricky swatted her on the cheek -- not hard, just attention-getting. "You're gonna tear your shit up! You wanna go home naked?" Shocked from the slap, Toni sagged while she made a flash assessment of Ricky's objection -- and Jack got control of things and he and Snort finished sliding the shorts down over her muscular calves, over her ankles, and off, Snort tossing them atop her shoes.

Yellow cotton flower-print bikinis were revealed to Horse, Jack and Snort by their actions; Horse chuckled and muttered, "One thing left to go..."

Toni couldn't scream; if she did, it would let Smooth's tongue into her mouth. She limited herself to loud, long, close-mouthed grunts. Feeling Horse's fingers on her panty waistband, she thrashed and broke clear of Smooth for long enough to wail, "PLEEEEASE! UUMPH!" the plea terminated as Smooth's mouth again attacked hers.

Horse chuckled. "She's beggin' for it!" Toni screwed up trying to mash her ass against the mattress by pressing down on her feet; she didn't have the proper leverage with Jack and Snort holding her ankles and her butt came up and Horse slid the panties off, chuckling, adding, "Fucked THAT up, didn't you, Honey?"

Jack eyed Toni's bare quim as it was removed, noting the baby-smoothness of it. "Holy shit! What if she's really twelve?"

Snort reached up and rubbed Toni's mound with one hand while Toni screamed into Smooth's mouth, "Razor stubble -- she shaves. She's a REAL slut, aren't you, Babe?" he chuckled.

Toni thought something was going to explode! The question was probably what ... There were hands on her titties (Ricky's) and hands on her pussy and she couldn't MOVE and the pot made it difficult in the first place and Smooth's mouth was EVERYWHERE...

"Awright, get up, Smooth. Ricky, take her hands. Let's see what we've got..." Horse directed. Ricky took Toni's wrists and Smooth crawled off her and everyone feasted their eyes.

There was silence, except for Toni's pants as she tried to figure out what occasioned the sudden halt to everything. She looked from face to face, dazed, trying to see what caused them to all drop back and quit doing anything more than pinning her wrists and ankles.

"Big thighs on her," Smooth muttered.

"It's muscle, Man," Jack replied. "You get her going, eating her pussy, and she'll crack your skull like an egg between them. Lookit them calves! Those are some hot legs!"

"Cute titties," Snort mused.

"She shaves, you said?" Smooth leaned in and rubbed Toni's mons. "Yeah..."

Toni just raised her head and looked at his hand rubbing her naked privates; her blood pressure had pushed more alcohol and THC through her system and the moment things let up, she got dizzy again in reaction. Licking her lips, she croaked, "Please don't do that."

Smooth cocked his head and eyed her almost sympathetically. "We're past the point of no return, Babe. You know that, don't ya?"

Toni did, actually. There was no way she was escaping this -- and she knew it. "I just can't let you..."

"Actually, you can," Smooth argued. "You know you ain't gonna win already, so you can save yourself some wear and tear. We'll be happy to tell anyone we hafta that you fought like a hellcat the whole time if you like -- right boys?" There were grins and murmurs of agreement.

"I CAN'T!"

"You can," Smooth replied. "This is gonna be just as hard on you as you make it -- not as WE make it, 'cause we're gonna get ours, and you know it. You be only hurting yourself." He eyed her for a moment. "We can offer incentives, if you like..."

"Incentives?"

"Show her an incentive, Ricky."

SMASH! Ricky's huge fist impacted her belly! Toni doubled up, in agony -- or tried to, with only the hand Ricky released to punch her free. She fought to breathe, hearing distantly, "That's an incentive for cooperation. How many of those do you think you can take? We got about a million in stock..."

Horse grunted, "Awright, so, we'll find out whether she's got any sense as we go along. Crank open her legs, guys, so I can see whether she lied about being cherry like she lied about just about everything else!"

The instinct to cover her agonized belly was more of the reason Toni fought the boys' action than anything conscious; she was on automatic while she tried to recover. As a result, she didn't kick -- she just made it difficult to spread her open, trying to draw herself up into a ball. Snort, fighting to jack open her right leg, grunted, "Next time, punch her ass in the jaw! She's got STRONG legs!" They ended up pulling her raised knees apart and spreading her open like a frog, after which she slowly let go; Horse crawled up and opened Toni's pussy by putting a thumb on either lip and spreading her like a peach. "She's cherry, Boys! That's ONE lie she didn't tell!" He poked around her pussy with a finger. "Dry as a bone, too. We got any lube? Somebody might have to suck snatch to get her up and running."

"I ain't sticking MY head in there!" Jack retorted. "If she closes those legs..." Snort snorted and there were a couple of chuckles.

"See if you can get her started some way," Smooth directed. "Let's see if we can show her the softer side, Boys." Turning his attention to Toni, he asked, "So, you wanna start slow? How about sucking dick? Ever do that?"

"No." Toni clamped her lips together.

"Gimme a sec." Horse whispered in Smooth's ear and he nodded; Horse got up and left.

Snort sat on Toni's splayed right knee and leaned in to rub her clitoris. "C'mon, Honey, roll over and suck it up; it'll be better for everybody if you're fucking wet..."

Toni, lips clamped shut, shook her head 'no' vehemently.

Horse came back. Smooth looked up from where he was gently mauling Toni's pink cones and said, "Okay, Babe, it's like this -- every time we try to give you a break, you say no. Problem is, we're gonna get what we want, so sayin' no just gets your ass kicked. Are you with me so far?" Toni glared at him, so he patted her cheek at a pressure just short of a slap. Finally, she nodded. "This is how the next part is gonna go," Smooth related. "You're gonna open up that pretty little mouth of yours and you're gonna blow me with it. You WILL open your mouth, because if you don't, I'm gonna do this..." he twisted Toni's left nipple savagely and Toni screamed, "and you'll open your mouth to yell like you just did, and I'll stick my dick in it. Are you with me so far?"

Tears poured. Toni's nipple HURT! Sniffling, she nodded.

"Now, if you take it into your head to bite me, Horse will take that thing in his hands..." Horse brandished a clipper for horse's hooves, a large, plier-like object. "And he'll remove three or four of your teeth in the front so they aren't a problem anymore. If you HURT me, he'll take that thing to your clit -- and you'll NEVER, EVER enjoy sex! Tell me you understand..." Toni just looked at him, her mouth closed tight, defiance and denial in her expression. Smooth rolled his eyes. "We're gonna have to start rough, I guess. Horse, give her right nip, here, a taste of those nippers. Leave the damned thing on, though -- we just want her to know we're serious, here..." Smooth held Toni's right titty steady while Toni danced and thrashed, trying to get away. Toni watched, bug-eyed, and the nipper descended and began to close...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.