Toni's Trial - Cover

Toni's Trial

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Toni Matson was on the loose for the evening. Her brother deserted her after a baseball game so when a vanload of guys who said they were friends of his came by and asked if she wanted to hang out, she said yes. That was her FIRST mistake...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Enema  

Toni Matson was on the loose for the evening. Her folks were out at some country club thing and not expected back until late. The plan had been for her to attend her brother Cliff's baseball game and go home with him, but the other team's bus had broken down and they'd had to forfeit -- and she'd gotten to the field just in time to see Cliff pile into his friend Jack's car with four other guys and go shooting off. "Don't wait up!" he yelled as they tore past.

"Damn!" Toni gathered her blonde hair and shoved it back up under her baseball cap. Toni had been looking forward to the game; it would have given her an excuse to yell and cheer and jeer at the umpires and bounce up and down in the stands and generally get a little wild and crazy. Toni enjoyed her sports, both as a spectator and as a participant. She played soccer and field hockey in season, and would have liked to play football, but her 5'2" frame didn't support it. At fourteen, Toni was compact and muscular and a bit more curvy than a lot of girls without being fat; as a result, she had a hot little figure for a tomboy, especially since things had started sprouting here and there in the past couple of years, like the compact 'B' cups that jiggled just a bit when she walked and didn't wear a sports bra and the tight, round ass that had begun filling out her jeans above her muscular thighs.

Middle school sports got no attention at all, so Toni attended her brother's high school level sports religiously. Older boys gave her a rash regularly for her tomboy ways, but they were hot ... Cliff caught a lot of shit from his friends -- especially those who had known him long enough to remember Toni as a stick-like eight year old -- but some of the guys seemed to enjoy having her around. Still, he tended to snub her in public, as he had tonight, even if he apologized later.

Toni bent to adjust the legs on her skin-tight running shorts. Mom would shit if she saw Toni in them doing anything BUT running; they clung everywhere and displayed a camel-toe. Toni's pubic hair was in but it was thin and scraggly and irritated her during sports, so she shaved it, leaving nothing to blur the outline of her mons in THIS outfit. 'I could go home ... Yeah, right!' she thought; if Cliff was out, she was covered, so she might as well head over to the 'Y' or something ... Resetting her ball cap, she set off down the street.

"Hey, see that shit?" 'Horse' Miller nodded at Toni from a distance of a couple of hundred feet while adjusting the baggy shorts he had on under his football jersey.

Ricky Gulchenski swung his eyes in that direction and grunted, "Yeah? Young stuff." His basketball jersey with a famous name on it clung to his muscular frame like a wife-beater. He compensated for this with some heavy gold chain.

"Yeah, well..." Horse shrugged. "Pickings are thin, and I just watched her brother or boyfriend or something blow her off..." The Horsemen were an unofficial gang from the school that had been supposed to play Cliff's team that night; they weren't on any sports teams -- they were just out to raise Hell by giving the other team crap on their home turf -- and maybe feeling up some guy's girlfriend in the stands ... When the game got called, the crowd dispersed pretty quickly, leaving them at loose ends.

'Smooth' Johnson gazed at the young girl through his heavy-lidded eyes. "Give it a minute -- we need elbow room." The parking lot was emptying rapidly. "Maybe she wants to party; shit like that be lookin' for older dudes, sometimes." The whole group was 'gangsta, ' supposedly, although they didn't boast a black among them. Smooth was maybe the closest they had, being swarthy and good-looking in a languorous way -- and he had the rap.

"Maybe we can convince her, anyway," Horse offered, "It ain't like she's gonna know us." He cracked a beer; they had a case along to help them enjoy the ball game.

Smooth eyed him. "You be thinkin' with your dick, Horse. There be ways and ways. For one thing, snaggin' some little bitch off the street, kickin' and screamin', be what they call highly visible. On the other hand, if we invite her along and she gets in the van under her own power..."

Ricky spit on the ground and rolled his heavy shoulders. "Think that's gonna happen?"

"Depends how safe she thinks she is," Smooth replied. "You just gotta lay back and offer her a little adventure..."

"Or a beer," 'Snort' Hawkins entered the conversation, scratching on thin, freckled arm. "Or a puff from a joint." He pulled off his backward-facing ball cap and scratched his red brush cut, then re-settled it, making sure it was off-angle.

"Snort be thinkin'..." Smooth agreed, nodding. "We give her a ride out to that old farm and see if mebbe we can breed her..."

"She don't know us," Ricky offered. He wasn't the group's heavy thinker, but he did tend to weigh the odds; generally, if he was around, they were in the Horsemen's favor, but this was a little different territory.

"She don't know all the guys at her high school, either," Snort retorted, giving off the snort that got him his nickname.

"This could get to be serious shit," Jack Frasier, the group's designated conscience, noted.

"Shaddap, Jack Off! You don't want any, you can sit it out. This ain't our town, Man -- that little cunt ain't never gonna see us again..." Horse grunted.

Jack shrugged. They seldom listened to him -- and they seldom got into trouble. But that was because when they DID listen to him, they tended to avoid some shit -- and when they didn't and shit went downhill, Jack usually had an escape plan in mind...

The parking lot was empty and Toni was almost out of sight. "Looks good," Smooth opined. "Le's do it. You got the lead, Rick -- real low key. Ask her if she wants a ride. Snort, you be on backup. I'll run my rap on her..." Smooth got his name from his ability to talk chicks out of their panties like a black, but it was usually big bitches. "Horse, try to look like you ain't hangin' her on a meat hook." Rick was usually the Horsemen's titular leader, but this was pussy, and Smooth had a better track record.

"I'll get around to THAT!" Horse chuckled. Horse was seriously hung...

"The more she gives us up front, the easier it'll be," Smooth cautioned. "We wanna be out in the sticks before she gets noisy, so don't fuckin' scare her ass!"

"Yeah, yeah..." Horse grumbled. They climbed into their old ratty van and Jack pointed it at the parking lot exit.


Toni was halfway down the next block when they caught up. Smooth leaned out of the passenger window and said, "Got dumped, huh?"

Toni eyed him, scratching her belly under her too-short tank top; he seemed friendly enough. "Yeah. Having a little sister gets Cliff ragged on a lot. You know Cliff?"

"Sure," Smooth lied. "Too bad about the game. I guess now we'll have to find somethin' else to do."

"Yeah, I was looking forward to it..." Toni began to wonder if maybe her evening was about to change.

"Wanna lift? We're jus' goin' cruisin' it looks like..." Smooth offered.

"Cruising?" Toni echoed.

"Yeah. Don' look like we can do the game, so I guess we'll jus' raise a little Hell, you know? Guy stuff. Take a ride, suck a little beer..." Smooth hung it out there. "We could take you wherever you're goin' since we ain't busy..."

"Guy stuff, huh?" Toni eyed him. Hanging out with some high school guys might be cool...

"Yeah." Smooth just waited; there was a time in every sales pitch when you shut up and let the other person talk themselves into agreement, and this was it.

"Well ... You know Cliff, right?" Toni confirmed.

"Sure. Doesn't everybody?" Smooth lied.

"I'm kind of at loose ends, too..." Toni nibbled at the bait.

"Wanna hang out?" Smooth offered. "Crack the slider, Snort." Snort slid open the side door of the van and settled back, waving a beer in a friendly fashion. Ricky waved from the back seat; he masked Horse, which might have been a good thing.

Toni came forward and stuck her head in the van. "Hanging out might be cool. I like doing stuff with the guys; I'm kind of a tomboy." She swept the group with her eyes; everyone was busy looking innocent. "You're all cool, right?"

"Sure, Babe," Smooth agreed, his eyelids drooping. Every male in the van had the same thought: 'You'll be doing stuff with the guys, all right... '

Unfortunately for Toni, she wasn't telepathic. While she stood there, dithering, Snort set the hook, "Hey, wanna beer?"

'Cool!' Caution took a back seat in Toni's brain. "I've never had any..."

"Well, you can try it," Ricky offered, waving. "If you don't like it -- some girls don't -- you can pass it to me and I'll finish it. You don't have cooties or anything, do ya?" He grinned engagingly.

Snort cracked a beer and waved it at Toni. "Come on, get in. You don't want the whole world watching -- some nosy fuck will call the cops and we'll ALL get bagged for underage drinking!"

Toni took the beer -- and climbed into the van in the process, "Yeah, you're right!"

"I got the door..." Ricky lunged up over her to close the slider. "Let's go, Man," he told Jack.

"Easy, we don't want no attention," Smooth reminded Jack as he put the van in gear.

Meanwhile, Ricky leaned over the seat, pretending to be a teddy bear. "Hey, I'm Rick. That's Snort. The quiet dude is Horse..." Horse just nodded at Toni warily. "So try it," Ricky waved at the beer.

Toni tilted up the can and let some flow into her mouth; it was ... bitter. Swallowing, she said, "Ewww..."

"Beer grows on you," Smooth said conversationally. "You have to give it a chance."

Snort waved his and glugged down a swallow, "All the guys do it..."

Ricky shrugged, saying nonchalantly, "Snort's right. If you wanna hang out with the guys, you gotta get past bein' a beer virgin." Snort snorted. Toni giggled at being exposed to Snort's trademark noise and nerved herself to bring the can back up.

"Now you know what it's like, you won't be surprised, like," Smooth muttered. "There be a lot of things like that..." 'Like havin' your pussy poked -- or your asshole, ' he added to himself. "If you wanna hang with the guys, you got to be open to new things."

"Yeah," Horse erupted. "Lotsa new things..." 'My dick, and Ricky's dick, and Smooth's dick, and Snort's dick... ' he added to himself, grinning. "Hey, take us out somewhere I can fire up a joint without Dudley Doright showin' up." He turned to Toni. "You do grass?" Toni shook her head and Horse eyed her, "Maybe you oughta stick to beer..."

"No, I want to try it," Toni insisted, thinking, 'They're right -- if I want to hang out with the guys, I can't be a priss... '

"I dunno..." Horse swept his eyes across his partners in crime as if he was taking a vote. "Let's see how you do with beer. Hey, how old are you, anyway?"

"Sixteen," Toni lied instinctively, tacking two years onto her actual age straight-faced, then took another swig of beer -- deliberately not holding it in her mouth to avoid the taste.

Everybody in the van nodded -- and they all knew better. The trick was committing her to pretending to be older -- and then making her meet expectation. Now she was committed to doing what sixteen-year-olds did -- including fucking ... Horse settled back in his seat, deliberately scratching his balls, watching Toni for a reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.