The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

Saturday morning and I realized that while I had gone to bed with one woman, there was now another one on my other side. I tried to determine the identity without showing that I was awake. By the size, I could tell that it had to be Mika, Sharon, or Amy. I couldn't feel tits against my side, so that eliminated Amy. Cracking my eyelids revealed straight black hair on my chest, so it had to be Mika. I wonder what brought my Korean sweetheart over this morning?

Biological necessity beckoned, so I tried to get up without disturbing my company. As I slowly sat up, I discovered that what I had thought to be Leimomi to my right, was in fact Amy. Both women were playing possum, and my movement was enough to bring them up to give me a hug.

"Where do you think you are going hero? You are going to have help for everything today."

"I need to pee, Mika. I think that I can do that on my own. I was just stabbed in the arm, I don't need help."

"Whether you need it or not, you are getting help. Do you want to aim Amy, or can I?"

"You go ahead Mika; I'll help him get dressed. Jenny should be here by now and I can smell coffee. Go on and get ready for the day Walter, I think that you will find it to be a very interesting one."

Some women seem to find the voiding necessities for men to be extremely interesting. Of course I find theirs interesting as well, but enough of that. Peeing with a beautiful woman holding onto your dick is fun, messy, but fun. After Mika sent me to Amy, and Amy helped me get dressed, it was out to the dining area for breakfast. Everyone was there, including the kids, and I had all I could do to make it to the table for all the hugs and kisses I got. Seeing everyone in one place impressed upon me just how much my life had changed; and I had Jennifer to thank for it all. This was one big, mostly happy, family.

I looked around and saw Dexter standing near the patio door holding Jennifer's hand. I waved him over to me, and I could see the trepidation on his and Jennifer's faces.

"Are you doing okay Dex? Having any trouble coping with the violence?"

"You mean at the apartment, or when mom found out that I let you get hurt?"

"You had my back son, and that meant a lot. Juan would probably have gotten the gun back and shot me if you hadn't been there. Hell, the dumb son of a bitch tried it with the police there. I'll clear it with Sharon. What I meant was what happened at the apartment. Violence and death like that can cause the strongest people to have problems. I want you to get help if you need it, don't think that it is being unmanly to ask, you get it if you need it; understand?"

"Yeah, I do. I'm okay with it right now. Knowing that you saved Jennifer makes everything good to me. She might need some help, but mom is working with her. I want you to know that she stayed with me in my room last night. She didn't want to be alone. Nothing happened though, we just slept."

"You don't have to tell me things like that Dexter. Jennifer is an adult and I don't own her. I was hoping that she would find someone more her age. I didn't expect it to be you, but I would have a hard time saying that I disapproved. I think that you would do very well for her; and her for you. It may be awkward for all of us, but I hope that we can get beyond that. Good luck son, I wish you the best."

"That's twice you have called me son, Walter. I like that. My dad was a pretty good guy, but so are you and I would be proud to be considered like a son to you. Carl would be too."

"Thank you Dexter. I think that you might want to send Jennifer over to talk with me a bit, and let her know that I am not in any way upset or angry, she looks nervous."

"Will do."

It was strange to be having this conversation here. I was at the head of the table and had Mika and Amy on either side of me. Beside them was Melissa with the baby, and Mary and Leimomi were at the other end of the table. Everyone was talking to each other, and trying to look like they were ignoring my conversation with Dexter. I could see from the sideways looks I got that they were indeed paying rapt attention to my doings. I smiled at the ones I could see looking at me, then signaled to Sharon to come on over. She and Jennifer arrived at the same time.

"You need to lighten up on Dexter Sharon. He was right behind me and kept Juan from blowing my testosterone-fried brains out. Let him know that he did good and give him a hug. The boy deserves it."

"Okay Walter, you win. I'm just so glad that you are all right, my nerves were talking last night, not my sense." She gave me a quick kiss and went over to her son.

"Are you okay Jennifer? Do you need to get some help?"

"I think I'll be fine Walter. There is no way I can ever thank you for saving me from that asshole. I'll never have to deal with him again. I can't believe that I thought that I loved him. I should probably feel remorse, but it isn't there."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.