The Never-Ending Buffet - Cover

The Never-Ending Buffet

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

I walked into work Monday morning, and when I entered her office Sharon jumped up, ran over and wrapped herself around me. She then planted a super sized kiss on me.

"Walter you dog; I have been getting calls all weekend from satisfied women. The only ones who have been left out are Carla and I, and I am so horny I'm dripping. It will drive me crazy, but I am going to let you have tonight to recover and regain your strength. Come on over to the house for dinner tonight and then tomorrow night I'll bring it over to you, and stay the night; if that is okay with you that is." Sharon had a little unease in her voice.

I had to step back and give her and evaluating look. "Of course it is dear heart. I just feel that you are being shortchanged is all. Everyone else has gone out on a date with me and you haven't. Will you be able to go to the theater with me this weekend? There is a little place in Burlington that should be fun."

"Thank you Walter; that sounds like it will be something new for me. I have never seen a play performed live. Is it a musical?"

"I don't even know dear, I heard that they were in business, but I don't have any more details. I'll find out and let you know."

I leaned down and kissed her again. This gal could kiss.

"Hey you two, get a room. This is a place of business you know."

"Shut your trap Dexter, or it will be a place of someone else's business asshole. Walter is coming to dinner tonight so you had better be on your best behavior."

"Take it easy mom; I was just pulling your chain. I think Walter here is good for you and I am pleased that you have been having fun for a change. See you at dinner Walter."

The work day was calm as I only had two installs and one warranty repair to do. I was back at the shop in plenty of time to go home to get ready for dinner.

Dinner was good and the conversation was very interesting. Dexter and Carl Jr. were there and Carl brought his cute little wife Bernice. She was a round little black girl with a bubbly personality and a very pretty face. I was surprised when Carl brought up the lessons I was giving him and his brother.

"I appreciate what you are doing for us by teaching us the service techniques Walter, but I think that you should concentrate on Dex here. I am not really comfortable with the idea of doing it on my own, but Dex should be able to do it well. Figure out what I would need to make delivery easier, but that is all. I know you saw that I would not do very well at the job, but you weren't going to say anything were you?"

"You could do the job Carl, but it was obvious that Dexter would be better at it. You needed to see that for yourself though or you would resent me and Dexter. You have a lot of respect from me for your attitude Carl."

"Thanks Walter, mom says that I'm to get a helper and Dex can work with you more."

After dinner, I sat and watched TV with the family. Sharon was hiding nothing as she sat on my lap and teased me all evening. Bernice was beside Carl on the love seat and teased him as much as Sharon was with me. Poor Dexter was looking frustrated in the recliner, and after a couple of shows headed off to his room.

"What gives with Dex Sharon? Why doesn't he have a girlfriend?"

"He is just a little too picky Walter. He says that all the girls he meets are either coarse sluts or so self centered and shallow that he can't talk to them. He needs someone a little more mature. I hope he can find someone who suits him as well as Bernice suits Carl." She looked over at them and saw that Bernice's bra was on the floor and Carl was buried between her massive tits.

"Bernice honey, why do you even bother wearing a bra? Every time you do Carl just takes it off."

"But that's half the fun momma Sharon. Besides, when I don't wear a bra I can't get anything done. Carl won't leave them alone."

"Wish I had that problem. Without a bra mine just flop onto my belly, no one wants to look at that."

"Yours are just fine Sharon dear. I like you just how you are."

I demonstrated by lifting up her shirt and latching my lips onto a nice dark nipple.

"Walter, stop that in front of the kids. You can have your fill tomorrow night."

"But it is so much fun dear; you react so nicely to my touch. Oh well, if I have to wait I will."

I went home at a decent hour and slept well.

Tuesday was a good day. At about two, I got a call from the guy who had the Caddy. He said that it was ready for pickup and the final price was $3,500.00. He had done a tune up, brake job, transmission service and coolant flush. The seat came back from the upholstery shop this morning and I was good to go. I asked Sharon to take me over to get it and we left early.

At the dealer's, Albright's on 49 south, was sitting a very nice black Cadillac STS with a Northstar V8. It had the euro styling with no chrome. There was a red pinstripe on the sides and back.

"Here you go, it is all inspected and my wife is a Notary. All you have to do is go to the license branch to get a new plate and the title transfer. There is a temp plate on it that is good for 30 days. I was going to take this to the auction just to get out what I had put into it; but when Bob called, I went ahead and spiffed it up a bit. I used the dual point platinum plugs and Quaker State synthetic oil. I took the driver's seat to an upholstery shop in town and they returned it this morning. The exhaust is in good shape and I did a brake job on it yesterday, to include new rotors. You should have a lot of trouble free miles from this car. Is this what you had in mind?"

"This is exactly what I wanted. My truck only takes two and I wanted something that my date would not be ashamed of getting out of at a good club. How about it Sharon, want a ride in my Cadillac?"

"You sweet talker you, you talked me into it. Follow me home and you can take me over to get Carla."

The dealer looked at Sharon with wide eyes. She played it up big and wrapped herself around me. Black women with white men were not real common in North Carolina, but they were frequent enough that no one said anything. I wasn't worried about it in any case; Sharon was too much fun to be with to be concerned about bullshit like that.

As I followed her home, I realized just how nice a car I had gotten. This thing had power to spare and just hummed down the road. The road feel was tight enough to keep me aware of everything. This was definitely not the big boat Cadillac of old. It compared very favorably with a BMW I had driven a few years ago.

When we got to her place, Sharon went in to change as I catalogued the conveniences and options on the Caddy, determining how to work the stereo and lights and such. Sharon came out after a few minutes, dressed in a nice red summer dress with flat sandals. The color seemed to make her dark skin shine. She was very consciously giving me a view of her red panties as she settled in the passenger seat.

"Very nice. Is that a tease or a promise dear?"

"Oh very much a promise Walter, very much a promise. Carla says that she is already at your apartment getting dinner ready, and would like us to join her. She says that Mary picked up Lita to stay with Melissa so she is free tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.