The Never-Ending Buffet
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by sagacious

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sitting in front of Target I had a little fantasy about the first few women I saw go into the store. Walter lives out my fantasy.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Cream Pie  

On Saturday morning I awoke to a light murmuring conversation and a marvelous sensation at my groin. Opening my eyes and looking down I saw Mika instructing Jennifer in the finer points of blow jobs. They were huddled with their heads over my morning erection.

"Good morning ladies. You know that if you keep that up, there may be some very messy results."

"There is no mess if I swallow Walter," Mika said, "but I was going to stop before it got that far. I think that I would like another deposit in my pussy today; but if I do Mary may never forgive me. I know she has some plans for tonight after the girls are gone."

"What do you mean after the girls are gone?"

"Mandy has invited Melissa and Carmelita to stay over with her tonight. Leimomi will be chaperoning; which leaves Mary alone for the night, unless you are willing to stay with her."

"I look forward to spending time with Mary; but today is for Melissa. I haven't seen her all week."

"I know you haven't dear. Carla asked if you could take Lita with you when you go to see her."

"Sure, I'll pick her up after I get changed; if that is, you two let me up."

Jennifer took a last lick and they both got up off of the bed. After taking care of my morning needs and a quick shower to clean off the remnants of the night's activities I dressed back into my evening clothes. Downstairs Mika and Jennifer had made a nice light breakfast. It was a most interesting breakfast as both women were wearing nothing but an apron.

"You want me to be frustrated today, don't you?"

"Not frustrated Walter, enthused," Jennifer said.

I had to go home to change into regular clothes, and when I was prepared for the day, I went over to Carla's to get Lita. She was ready, and jumped into my truck.

When we got to Mary's, Carmelita joined Melissa and Mandy in the family room and the three were quickly gabbing and laughing. Mary met me at the door wearing shorts and a halter top. These clothes were never meant to be worn by black amazons. There was an amazing amount of Mary not covered. She gave me a big hug, and asked, "Are you going to stay with me tonight Walter? I know that Mika and Jennifer explained to you what was going on with the girls."

"You ladies talk to each other entirely too much. I'm never going to be able to surprise any of you. To answer your question dear, I would be glad to spend the night with you. Would you like to go out to dinner or something?"

"Dinner sounds good, as long as you are willing to be seen in public with me Walter."

"I would be proud to be seen with you on my arm Mary dear. Do you want to suggest someplace, or are you willing to let me choose?"

"You can choose Walter. I'm not too picky, but let's keep it casual."

"I think I can pull that off Mary; if you like seafood, that is. We can go to Harbor House on Church St."

"That sounds good to me, Walter. It will give us time for some conversation. Everyone says that you are fun to just be with, and of course the sex is great." As she said this I was entertained by the sight and sound of Mary giggling like a teenager.

"I enjoy being with you all and I look forward to knowing you better Mary. On a side issue, do you think I could convince the girls to go to the mall with me? I have a couple of things I need to pick up."

Mary gave me a look of awe mixed with pity. "Young girls are always willing to go to the mall. Are you sure you want all three of them at once? Most men would run screaming at that idea."

"I'll be fine."

I went over to the couch and pulled Melissa up into a hug. "Hi sweetheart, would you like to go to the mall with your favorite uncle? Your friends are welcome to come along."

"Sure thing Uncle Walt." She looked at the other two girls, "how about it guys, do you want to go?" After receiving affirmative sounds from them, she returned her gaze to me. "Is there something you need?"

"Yeah there is, but we'll talk about that on the way. Would it be Ok to take your car? I don't think the girls would be comfortable in the back of my truck. It's called a king cab, but the seats in back are more for kids than adults."

"Of course you can Uncle Walt. I haven't even had the chance to go anywhere in it yet. I am so glad that you got it for me."

When the girls were ready, they piled into the Mazda, and I gave Mary a kiss and told her that I would be back later.

On the way to the mall I told the girls that I wanted to get gifts for all seven women and that I would need their help with sizes and colors.

When we got to the mall in Burlington, the name had changed so many times that I had no idea what it was called now; I found that there were very few stores and the shopping would not be worth the trouble. I had not been here in some time and had not realized the extent of the shrinkage caused by the new shopping area going up near the interstate. I wanted to go to a covered enclosed mall, so after a little conference with the girls decided on Four Seasons in Greensboro as being the closest.

The extended drive allowed me to get to know the other two girls a little better, and to bring home to me, after two stops enroute; just how often an eight month pregnant girl needs to go.

While I was waiting for them outside of one store they wanted to go into, I called the friend who had helped me get Melissa's car. I asked if he knew of a nice looking sedan I could get cheap.

"You are in luck Walt. George was just telling me yesterday about a black '98 STS that a customer had traded to him. Would that suit your needs?"

"As long as it can be fixed up without too much money involved, sure. Cadillac made some good cars in that era. Does it have the Northstar engine?"

"Yeah, George said that it was running rough, but he thought that it just needed a tune-up. The body is very clean, and except for the driver's seat, the interior was cherry. He said that he was going to take it to auction. He didn't want to put anymore into it than he already had unless there was a firm offer."

"Get on the horn with him for me please. That is exactly what I need. Tell him to go ahead and do a tune-up with platinum plugs and change the oil to synthetic. If he knows anyone who could do the re-upholstery on the driver's seat I'll pay for it. Tell him to fix anything else that needs it, paying special attention to the brakes. Give him my number, and have him call when I can pick it up. I really appreciate the help Bob; I'll tell you why I need the car later, but you may not believe me."

Lunch at the food court surrounded by boxes and bags was fun. I told the girls my plan for tomorrow and just generally had a good conversation. We left earlier than I expected because Melissa was getting tired. Her due date was less than two weeks away. It was good to see her laughing with her friends. She had felt so excluded when she was with Jack. He liked to show off his 'snowflake', but didn't allow her the chance to make many friends. She let me know that living with Mary was great. "I just love her and the others Uncle Walt. They treat me like some kind of rare jewel or something. They are all anticipating the baby and I know that she is going to get as much love as I did growing up. Thank you for finding them Uncle Walt."

"Don't thank me honey, they found me, not the other way around."

Back at Mary's I stashed my purchases in my truck and then joined the girls at Leimomi's. Mary was over there as well. The two ladies were talking while the girls were changing. Mary was still in the shorts and halter top, but Leimomi was in a very revealing bikini.

"Oh wow Leimomi, I didn't know that you had a pool."

"My dick of a husband had it built so he could look at young girls. I caught him too soon for him to enjoy it much, but the girls and I all have fun here. Would you like to swim some?"

"I would love to, but I don't have a suit."

"I think there are a few left over from my husband that might fit you. I'll show you where they are."

Just then the girls came out laughing and talking. They were all dressed in tiny bikinis. As they passed I saw that all three were wearing thongs as well. Melissa saw me looking and turned back.

"Come on Uncle Walt. I can see why you would want to look at those two, but I'm so fat my belly is hanging down over my bottoms."

"You are not fat dear, you are pregnant, and you get more beautiful every day. I haven't seen this much of you since you were about five; I don't think I should see this much now."

Leimomi got up from the lounge chair, showing that her suit was a thong as well, and walked over to me. She was obviously strutting and showing off for the others, so I held out my arms, and when she walked into them I slapped her exposed left butt cheek a loud, but nearly painless, whack.

"That is for teasing young lady. I don't need you teaching my niece any more bad habits."

"Are you kidding Walter? She taught me."

The Polynesian beauty giggled as she slipped out of my arms and the girls all laughed as well.

I followed Leimomi into the house and to her bedroom. Her house was laid out much like Mary's, except that they had never converted the carport into a family room and there was no fireplace. As soon as we crossed the threshold to the master bedroom Leimomi turned around and plastered herself to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.