Coaching From Mom
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Yes, I admit to being a cock-tease, I'm guilty as charged. But when my mom told me to lay down and lose my cherry, then watched as it happened, well, you just don't know my mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"What? Fuck me? What do you mean, fuck me?"

"Real simple, Jackie, just lay down and Greg is going to fuck you. We sure know he's ready. Now get your bikini off and lay down."

"What if I don't want to."

"Get it off and lay down, you got him all hot, now let him fuck you. You might just enjoy it. Go on."

So, I pulled off my string bikini and lay down on a cushion she had put down. Greg got down on his knees next to me as I spread my legs apart so he could get up between them. He pushed right up against my wet slit, gripped his cock, slid it up and down along my pussy crease, then pushed thrusting his hips forward.

I had used my mom's dildos to fuck myself with so I really didn't think I had any hymen left but Greg's cock was pretty big. He gave another hard push and there was a jolt of pain as I felt him go inside me, I got up on my elbows and it looked like he was about half the way inside me.

One more push and he began pulling back out, then pushing back in, over and over. I just never believed that my first fuck with a guy would be watched by my mother. She's standing over us as Greg fucks me just like it was an everyday event.

"Oh, Jackie, you're a lucky girl, he fucks like a pro, he really goes deep. Move your hips around, honey, when he pushes in like that. Yeah, just like that. Feels good, huh?"

I can't believe my mom is coaching me from the sidelines on how to fuck. But, well, it does feel good. Really good.

"Oh, Jackie, you are so pretty, this is so great. Unbelievable, really. I've never done this in front of a mom before."

"Well, you just don't know my mom."

"Hey, daughter, instead of talking about me, why not be telling your lover how good his cock feels inside you. Make him feel appreciated."

I guess Mom had a point, it did feel good, very good, even with my mother standing there watching his dick go in and out of me. There were times when I almost forgot she was there, when I just lay under him, legs apart, him driving his cock into me, sending wonderful waves of pleasure all over me.

"Oh, I think I'm gonna cum, oh, OOH, OOH, OOH, OOH, UH, uh, uh, uh," as I bucked up and down, my body almost out of control as he slammed in and out of me.

"Good man, Greg, fuck her good. I'll bet you can make her cum again. Let her have it."

My mom is cheering him on like this is some kind of a contest. Well, I mean, I am getting fucked really good, boy this guy really goes at it. I had no idea, he just doesn't slow down.

I've got my legs raised up in the air, he's up between them driving down into me as I try twisting and wiggling under him, oh, this feels so good. I am so full, he's got a pretty big cock, I guess, all I know is that I'm sure full.

Then he pushes all the way down and takes little strokes, little pushes and pulls back and forth. Oh, that's all I could take.

"UUH, UUHN, UUHN, uh, uh, oh, oh, so good, oh, this is so good."

"You got her again, Greg. What a fuck machine you are. Made her cum twice. Big ones, too. Time for you to get your own. Fill her pussy right up, give her a big cum. Let's see it, come on."

She is cheering him on. I'm wiggling my pussy all around as he's fucking me, then he lets out a big groan, thrusts hard into me and I feel a warm flow deep, deep inside me as he presses inward.

"UNNGH, UNNGH, UNNGH, uuh, uuh, oh, oh, wow, oooh, oooh, wow, oh, you are so good, Jackie. What a fuck."

Greg fucked in and out of me for a few more minutes, then pulled out and leaned back.

"Aw, look, Jackie, he's got cum all over his cock, be a good girl and lick it all off for him. You'll like the taste of cum," my mom offered.

I got over and bent down and licked up and down his cock. There was a dollop on the end and I licked it off, then dropped my mouth down over him and started sucking.

As I was kneeling there, I felt his finger touch my pussy lips slowly spreading some of my juices around, then the finger went inside and began moving in and out and around.

"Mmm," I moaned as I sucked him.

"Well, you two look happy, I'll just leave you alone to have some more fun. Take it upstairs to your bedroom if you want, Jackie. Enjoy," and my mom went into the house and left us sitting naked in the backyard all to ourselves.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.