Coaching From Mom
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Yes, I admit to being a cock-tease, I'm guilty as charged. But when my mom told me to lay down and lose my cherry, then watched as it happened, well, you just don't know my mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

First of all, you may not even believe what I'm going to tell you. Well, in a way, I don't care. I know it's the truth and whether you believe it or not doesn't make any difference to me. All I can say is I know my mother and you don't.

Looking back to when it happened, I was a real tease, I mean, boy-tease, cock-tease. When my boobs started to develop around ten, making little mounds with nice, pink nipples on top, I would stand countless hours in front of my full-length mirror looking at them as I rubbed them and pinched my nipples to make them grow.

I would examine myself for pubic hairs and just before I turned eleven, there they were, not many, but curly blond pussy hairs and a few sprouting under my arms which I began shaving off. The pussy hairs I wanted to leave, at least for now, otherwise how would I know how much hair I really had down between my legs.

I loved my girly body, my boobs, my pussy with its pretty slit, the slit that I was so familiar with, especially up inside it with a variety of my fingers, carrots, zucchinis, handles of just about everything in my bathroom, oh, I put everything in my pussy.

I also knew my butt as it got more and more womanly, I had another mirror set so I could examine every inch of my body, even squatting down over a magnifying mirror becoming intimately versed in my pussy and inside my labia.

Like I said, I loved my body. I was pretty, I knew that, I also knew that my body had a power, a power over boys, boys and men.

My mom let me pick out most of the clothes I bought and they were often chosen to show off my body. By the time I was twelve, my bra size was 34-C, the most endowed in the sixth grade, for sure.

I had a closet full of very short skirts, blouses that I could wear buttoned to the height I wanted, often changing the number of buttons after I left the house. And bras, well, I had several but basically only wore them to school because I knew I would get in trouble if I didn't.

Whenever I went anywhere, I would try on several outfits, tying and retying a blouse up under my breasts, for example, getting just the right look, the right sexy look. I wanted every male eye on me wherever I went.

My shorts were always tight, super tight. I often wore them without panties, adjusting them so my pussy groove showed. And skirts. The shorter the better. I loved wearing them bare underneath. My pussy was pretty, nice and plump and pink, I wanted guys to see it. I had my mirrors set up so I could see how I looked from the back and I often went to the mall in a short skirt that showed glimpses of my pussy lips from behind, just peeking out as I walked. I got it perfect. I wanted my pussy to be seen and admired and desired.

And my bikini, oh, I had several but my favorite, my newest, a tiny string bikini, just barely covered my nipples and, now, of course, I had to shave every pubic hair off because the bikini bottom just was wide enough to barely cover my slit. Barely. Oh, did I look good. I had to buy it mail order, all the ones I saw locally covered were way too much. My nipples were small and I got one that barely, just barely covered them.

Now, I've mentioned my mom before. You might wonder what my mom thought of the way I dressed and all. Basically she didn't seem to give a shit, I really think she kind of got off on her sexy, hot little girl who was getting all the looks.

I've dated some and done a fair amount of kissing, of course, with tits like mine, and, truthfully, the way I show them off, I've had them groped quite a bit. Since I rarely wear a bra on a date, they usually get sucked real nice, too. Which, of course, means that I've got to jack-off my date just to keep them tamed down.

I do love my nipples sucked, I already told you I just love my breasts, I wish I could have them felt and sucked all the time. And, I really like masturbating guys, too.

I do it so the top of the guy's dick is always in the open, I want to see it squirt up over and over like a fountain, cool. I've never really sucked a guy but I love jacking guys so much, that's what I alway do. They never say no.

But, my pussy is all virgin. Never been touched, well, by a guy, I've touched it thousands of times, oh, thousands, for sure. And, I've made it cum thousands of times, too. I am an expert in my pussy, I can get myself to cum in under two minutes, sometimes, and so far, my record is nine orgasms in one hour. I love to cum and I often get myself off in front of the mirror watching myself stiffen and shake and erupt in ecstasy over and over.

The time I want to tell you about was when I was fourteen and my parents let me invite over a seventeen-year old guy from our neighborhood to our pool. I was beginning high school in the fall, he would become a senior. I knew why he was interested in me, it wasn't for my brains.

So, when he came in the side gate, I was standing there in my little string bikini and as he walked toward me, I could see the rising interest in his swim trunks.

"Oh, Jackie, you are stunning. You could be in Playboy any day of the week."

He stood before me, over six feet, muscled, really handsome, smiling at what he saw.

"Like what you see, huh?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.