Lick 'N Tiff
Chapter 13: All Things Considered

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: All Things Considered - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

A bubble bath couldn't cheer me up. Not even with Licorice sitting near the tub, trying to make-up with me, although we didn't have anything to make-up for. He thought we did, but only because he'd been mad at me and then I'd gotten mad at him, you know. But since I'm his girlfriend, Lick's anger didn't count and we both knew it. I wasn't really mad at him anyway, but just frustrated mostly.

"Yeah," I sighed. "I'm a total lesbian. You were right, Lick."

At least my boyfriend wasn't a big I-told-ya-so kinda guy. Licorice just scratched behind his ear and tried to tell me everything would be fine.

"You were wrong about one thing though," I said with kind of a forced giggle. "Jeremy didn't have a little dick."

Licorice knew I'd had sex with the boy and that's why he'd been mad. He'd caught the scent of Jeremy's semen dripping from my pussy as soon as I'd walked through the door. I couldn't hide it or deny it or anything. That's the problem with having a dog for a boyfriend, I guess; they have a really great sense of smell.

"Three times," I admitted sheepishly. "But he didn't make me cum at all. I was trying too. I thought of you the whole time and..."

Lick cocked his head at that.

"Huh? Of course, silly!" I rolled my eyes. "You're so much better at it than Jeremy. You always make me cum."

Lick's chest swelled with manly pride and I laughed at him.

"Yeah," I rolled my eyes. "You're a big stud, Lick. Your medal's in the mail."

I had to spend half a minute trying to explain what that meant. Licorice can be kinda literal sometimes.

"Where'd Mom go anyway?" I wondered. "Oh yeah? Was Amber with him? Oh."

Dr. Hanson had stopped by to take Mom out for some ice cream. Yeah right! That made me giggle. They were probably at his place making a big hot cum sundae in my mom's pussy. I didn't mind at all. I felt pretty happy for them and I kept waiting for Dr. Hanson to pop the question, you know? But probably it was a little too soon for that since they'd only been dating for a month or so.

How long did it take to figure out you're in love though?

It hadn't taken me and Licorice very long, that's for sure. And we were totally meant for each other too, which is why we couldn't stay mad at one another for very long. Lick had forgiven me for cheating on him even faster than I'd forgiven him for boning Becky's golden retriever. But that's because I'm the girlfriend and Licorice needs me more than I need him, except that's a total lie. Don't tell him that either! It's a total secret and anyway, boys are better off not knowing the truth. It makes the world a better place.

ring - ring — ring

"Telephone," I sighed, leaning back against the porcelain and enjoying the hot water, the soft bubbles, and the candy-like smell of Pooh Bear Bubble Bath.

Licorice padded out of the bathroom.

"The one in Mom's bedroom!" I yelled after him.

The phone in the kitchen had a cord and Lick forgot that sometimes. He'd already snapped three of them, much to my mom's annoyance.

"Who is it?" I asked, taking the phone from Lick's mouth a minute later. "Oh."

I frowned and hoped this wasn't going to be too bad.

"Hey Jen!" I said with a lot of joy I didn't feel. "What's up?"

"You had sex with him?" Jenny yelled and I winced because this was gonna be bad, I could tell.

"He told you?" I asked, hardly believing Jeremy would tell his sister that he'd fucked her best friend on the first date, but...

"He told Josh!"

"Oh."

"And Josh told Jared."

"Uhhh..."

"And Jared told Scott."

"Scott Myers?"

"And Scott told Crystal."

"Really?" I frowned at that because Crystal Myers had a big mouth.

"And Crystal told Carol and Carol told Sandy and Sandy told Katie and Katie told me!"

"I can explain," I said with a hard swallow, only barely appreciating the fact that the whole town knew Jeremy had fucked me...

"Three times!"

"Huh?" I winced. "I'm sorry, Jen. We just kinda ... did it. You know? I didn't plan on it."

Licorice rolled his eyes at that and made a face at him.

"He said it was your idea!"

"He did?" I bit my lip and wondered what kind of boyfriend would brag about that.

"He's my brother!"

"I know, but..."

"You're my best friend!"

"Yeah," I agreed quickly, hoping she'd remember that.

"And you're stealing him away from me!"

"What? Jenny ... No!" I almost laughed, but that would have been sorta bad. "We're not getting married or anything. Come on!"

"He's supposed to love me!" she pouted and that was the real issue. Jenny had a total crush on the boy.

"He does love you," I told her. "We just had sex, that's all. It wasn't like we were making love or whatever."

"What's the difference?" she asked and that kinda stumped me. I mean, I knew what the difference was, I could feel it in my heart, but how to explain it?

"Look," I said. "I don't even like him that much. I don't want to be his girlfriend. Okay?"

"Really?"

"Yeah really," I tried a soft giggle. "You can have him all to yourself, Jen."

"But he loves you though," she sighed. "All he talks about is Tiffany this and Tiffany that and Tiffany's so hot and blah blah blah ... Did you break up with him?"

"Break up?" I shrugged. "I dunno. We just had one date, Jen. There's nothing to break, you know?"

"He thinks there is."

"He's a boy, right?" I laughed and she actually giggled, but not happily or anything.

"Jeremy's gonna be mad."

"So?" I said and immediately regretted it.

"What do you mean so?" Jen demanded, raising her voice again. "He's my brother! You can't treat him like that!"

"I didn't mean it that way," I offered weakly. "I just meant..."

"You're kind of a bitch sometimes," Jen said and that made me blink. We'd never said anything like that to one another, not once, and I'd known Jennifer Hawkins a long time!

"Jen..."

"I gotta go!" she said a microsecond before she hung up.

"Great!" I rolled my eyes. My best friend hated me now. "Shut-up!" I frowned at Licorice. "I know I'm a bitch."


ring- ring- ring

"Telepho ... oh!" It was on the floor next to the tub. "Grand Central Station."

"When's the next train to Clarkesville?"

"Huh? Amber?"

"Our parents are driving me crazy!" she giggled. "They're watching the Monkees and making out like teenagers."

"The Monkees?"

"Is it coincidence or what?"

"I don't know!" I laughed just because I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Can I come over?"

"Um ... Yeah," I nodded into the phone. "Of course, but..."

"Cool!" she laughed again. "Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'll bring my sleeping bag."

"Sleeping bag?"

"That's a joke," she told me. "We'll sleep in your mom's bed."

"We will?"

"She won't be needing it tonight, believe me!"

"Oh."

"Here..."

"Huh?"

"Tiffany?" Mom's voice made me jerk up a little.

"Hi Mom."

"Michael and I are going out tonight," she told me. "Is that okay for you? Will you be alright?"

"Yeah," I shrugged.

"We'll probably be out kind of late, so..." she explained. "Well, I might spend the night."

"Okay," I said. "Yeah. I'll be fine. Where are you guys going?"

"The Rocky Horror Picture Show," she said with a giggle. "It's supposed to be a lot of fun, but it starts at midnight."

"Oh." I had no idea what that even was.

"Amber's going to come keep you company," Mom said and I didn't think she knew about us yet, but probably Dr. Hanson did.

"Yeah," I cleared my throat. "That's what she was saying."

"And you've got school tomorrow, so..."

"I know."

"Make sure you get your uniform ready tonight," she reminded me. "How was your big date with Jeremy?"

"Uhhh..." I shrugged. "It was okay, I guess."

"Just okay?"

"It was amazing." I rolled my eyes.

"Good." Mom must have been smiling. "I'll call you later, alright? Just order some pizza if you get hungry."

"Okay, Mom."

"I love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I thumbed the phone off and looked at Licorice.

"Guess who's coming to dinner," I said with a giggle and flicked some bubbles at him. "You think I'm overdressed or no?"

Amber. Okay. Well, if a girl had to be a lesbian, she could do a lot worse for a girlfriend than a hardbody college cheerleader, right? If Amber even was my girlfriend. I'd only known her like two days, but I was pretty sure I loved her. Not as much as I loved Licorice, of course, but I had definite feelings for the girl. Kinda mixed feelings too. I mean, our parents were dating and probably going to get married someday, so ... Amber was like a sister, kinda. But like a girlfriend too, since we'd kissed and hmmm ... It wasn't like I wasn't into incest, I had to admit. My mom could vouch for that!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.