Lick 'N Tiff
Chapter 12: Tiffany on Ice (Part II)

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Tiffany on Ice (Part II) - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"You look really great, Tiffany."

"Thanks," I said, smiling in the passenger seat while Jeremy drove. "You look kinda great too."

"Oh." He smiled back and I kicked myself in the brain. Kinda great? What did that mean?

I was pretty new to this being nice to boys thing. I mean, I'd never been an introverted super-shy sort of girl or anything. I got along with people just fine. It's just that I'd never wanted a boyfriend, you know? So I'd always had like this force field of "Fuck off and die!" around me.

Well, maybe not that bad, but some guys thought so. I heard one boy, Mike Hamstead, call me the Dairy Queen once because I was totally cold and completely lickable. He'd said that behind my back, as in two rows behind me on the bus. His friends had laughed and I'd felt sorta bad inside for a week afterwards.

Just the other day when I'd been at the grocery store I heard Greg Lam ask a stock boy named Henry, "Hey! What's the difference between Tiffany and Big Ben?"

"I dunno," the stock boy said, grinning at me because I was standing right there staring at them.

"Big Ben will give you the time of day!" Greg said and they both laughed while I just frowned.

And then he had the nerve to ask me out! Can you believe that? I totally ignored him and Greg looked at Henry and said, "See?" Like what did he expect after making a joke like that? Boys are so stupid sometimes and that's one reason I didn't much like them. Maybe if they'd act normal once in awhile I'd actually be nice for a change. It was probably one of those catch-22 things my mom talked about, although I never really understood what she meant by that.

But then again ... Jeremy had been nice to me.

Even when I'd blown him off, he hadn't gotten mad or made any dumb jokes behind my back, so far as I knew. And now he had me sitting in his car! Funny how that works, isn't it? I was tempted to have sex with Jeremy just so he could tell all the jerks how much fun it had been to get me on my back. Wouldn't that make them feel stupid? I wouldn't even deny it either and when they came around, begging for a date because they thought I'd be an easy fuck? I'd totally blow them off. Again.

The truth was that I had completely different reasons for letting Jeremy get my panties down. I didn't want to be gay and if letting a boy put his thing inside me was the cure for rampant flaming lesbianism, well ... I'd grit my teeth and take my medicine. I just really hoped I liked it. I mean, if Jeremy got his dick inside me and it turned out I hated it, then he wouldn't really be curing anything. He'd just be fucking a lesbian.

That would totally suck in like seven different ways!

So you can imagine how nervous I felt. I tried to keep smiling and make small talk, you know, act all normal and everything. My mind was going a million miles an hour though. Should I let him do it before or after we went ice skating? There were a lot of pros and cons to consider, after all. Like how much fun would it really be to skate around with a pussy full of cum? That would be sorta messy, I supposed. And if I fell on my butt, like I sometimes do even though I'm a really good skater, I'd probably go "splat!" and that would be pretty embarrassing!

People would probably be able to tell I'd had sex too, since I'd worn my figure skating outfit. I liked it, what can I say? It looked nice anyway, being kind of a tight one-piece dress, a red one, with a really short skirt. You know, like figure skaters wear. I had the matching red shorts and my red thong on under that, but I'd left my stockings at home. It was ice skating, yeah, but indoor skating, so it wasn't like the place was Alaska cold or whatever.

But if I waited until after we went skating, then I'd be worried about what was coming and I did want to have a good time. I'd probably mess up all my jumps and spins and end up looking like an idiot. And then Jeremy would think he was dating a klutz and wouldn't even want to be seen with me! I'd have to take the bus home and if I wanted to have sex with a guy, it would probably be some old janitor in a trench coat who smelled like Chinese food. I definitely wouldn't like that and so I'd never find out if I was a real lesbian or not!

See? I had a lot to think about and time was running out!

And what was Jeremy doing anyway? I figured we'd run out of gas or have a flat tire or just miss our turn and end up out by the lake. Isn't that what boys do? He seemed to be taking shortcuts to the Rec Center, running red lights and speeding. Sorta. Well, not really, but it seemed like it. We were almost there and all he'd done was tell me how nice I looked and talked a little about how much fun the Virgin Circus had been.

"Yeah," he continued his boring story, "and then I won a banana cream pie at the cakewalk."

"Wow," I said.

"My brothers ate most of it," he shrugged. "Did you win anything?"

"Ummm ... Not really," I sighed. "Amber bought me a snow globe though."

"Amber?" he looked confused for a second and then nodded. "Your friend, right? I think I remember her."

"You think so?" I laughed at that, totally not believing him. What boy would ever forget an insanely hot college coed? Or maybe she was just insanely hot to me, but I didn't want to go there.

"What?" Jeremy gave me a smile. "No. I remember. She looked like your sister kinda."

"Yeah," I sighed, not wanting to talk about her anymore, like I said.

I wanted to push away the nervousness I felt, because I really did feel a little scared. My tummy had grown tight and my heart was going a bit faster. I'd pretty much made up my mind, but what if he laughed at me? What if Jeremy didn't like me or he thought I was some kind of slut, or ... All those thoughts kind of rushed at me out of nowhere and I wasn't prepared for them.

I thought this would be really easy, you know? Like it had nothing to do with Jeremy at all. He was just a dick. A cock, I mean. A penis that I wanted to see if I liked or not and ... God! It finally hit me that he was a real person. That sounds really dumb and super shallow, I know. I'm almost embarrassed to admit it, but it's true. Nobody wants to be laughed at, just like nobody wants to be used. That thought hit me like a hammer and I decided that whatever happened, if I really wanted the truth, I had to be honest.

Sorta.

"Hey, um ... Jeremy?" I swallowed hard as he looked at me. "Do you really want to go ice skating?"

"Uhhhh..." he smiled and sorta shrugged. "I don't know. Why? Don't you?"

"Well..." I closed my eyes for a second and took a deep breath before opening them again.

"What's wrong, Tiff?"

"Nothing," I said quickly. "I just ... I've never been on a date before."

"I know," he chuckled. "Your mom made sure I knew that."

"Oh." I nodded, wondering what else she might have said.

"She told me to make sure you have a good time," he told me. "And, um ... if I touch you, she'll break my fingers."

"What?" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"I think she was joking," he confessed.

"Probably," I agreed with a giggle and we were stopped at a red light so we just looked at each other for a minute.

"I'm really nervous," he admitted, watching my face and I knew Jeremy half-expected me to laugh at him, but I didn't. We were both scared, which would explain why we'd been talking about stupid stuff for twenty minutes.

"Do you want to?" I asked him gently.

"Want to ... What?"

"Touch me," I said, clearing my throat and I'd never felt so shy in my life. It felt weird. "I won't tell on you."

"You won't?" Jeremy didn't know if he should smile or laugh or what. Probably he thought I was joking and a car honked behind us.

"The light's green," I said, smiling as I spread my legs a little, showing him a lot of thigh because that skirt was really short.

"Yeah," he nodded and the car behind us honked again.

"Yeah it's green?" I giggled. "Or yeah you wanna touch me?"

"Yeah," he laughed, watching as I put my hands between my legs, turning the palms out like I was caressing my thighs, pushing them even further apart.

My shorts were snug and they didn't really show anything, you know, but they didn't hide the swell of my mound at all. They didn't cover the pale hollows inside my thighs, the soft skin drawn taut as I widened my legs about as far as I could. Maybe I was acting like a slut, I wasn't sure, but the invitation had to be unmistakable.

I felt that tightness in my belly sinking lower, drawing the tiny muscles in my pussy tight with anticipation. Whatever my brain was, lesbian or bisexual or whatever, my body didn't seem to care. I liked the way Jeremy looked at me. I liked touching myself for him too. There was something exciting about it that I didn't expect or fully understand yet.

"Get off the road, asshole!" The car behind us passed with a shout and more angry honking.

"We better, uh..." Jeremy yanked his eyes off me as we started moving again.

"Go to the lake?" I suggested.

"The lake?"

"I've never been there," I said with a lick of my lips, but I'd heard all about it.

"It's daytime though," he said and I wondered what difference that made.

"So?" I giggled. "Is it closed during the day or something?"

"No," he laughed too. "I don't think so, but ... Are you sure?"

"Yeah," I lied. "I'm sure. I don't feel like ice skating anymore."

"Okay, um..." Jeremy blinked and looked around. "We need to go that way."

Every town has a lake, right? Or at least a make out spot, whether there's water or not. We had the lake and by all accounts it was supposed to be pretty romantic. I'd never been there, of course, and I'm sure Mom wouldn't have approved, but I didn't plan on her ever finding out either. As much as I loved and trusted her, she was still my mom and I was still a sixteen year old girl. I mean, sneaking off to the lake was in my blood! Even if I'd never even imagined such a thing before. Why would I? I'd never liked a boy before.


"Wait," I said about twenty minutes later. "Just sit there and watch me."

"Watch you?" Jeremy smiled and the back seat of his old Honda Accord wasn't overly large, but roomy enough for what I wanted to do.

"Yeah," I nodded. "But take off your pants first."

"Huh?"

"Take them off," I sorta commanded, but in a playful way as I got more comfortable. "I've never done this before."

"Me neither," Jeremy said, unbuckling his belt slowly and looking at me. "What are you gonna do?"

"Tease you," I giggled, sitting sideways on the bench seat with my back against the door.

"Ohhhh..." The boy rolled his soft brown eyes and he really did look cute. A lot of girls liked him and any one of my friends would have traded places with me in a heartbeat.

"I just sorta want you to look at me first," I said. "Okay?"

"Yeah," he shrugged. "I guess we can, um..."

He licked his lips as I spread my legs and for once I was kind of glad I wasn't very tall. Jeremy must have been almost six feet or something, but not me and I bent my knee and put my left leg along the top of the seat, tickling the cold rear window with my toes. I stretched my right leg straight along the floor and at least Jeremy kept his car clean. He must have washed and vacuumed it twice before picking me up, but I guess that's what boys do before a date, right?

"Can I leave my underwear on?" he asked with a grin, sorta rolling up his jeans and dropping them onto the front seat.

"Uh-uh," I shook my head and smiled at his simple white boxers. "Take those off too."

"What about you?" he wondered and I shrugged.

"I'll take mine off," I promised. "Don't worry."

Jeremy hesitated, but only because he felt shy probably and that's normal. He did it though, lifting his butt and pushing his boxers down, getting them over his feet. He'd kicked off his shoes, but left his socks on. He still wore his sweater too, sort of a thick brown one and it looked nice and casual and I decided he could leave it on if he wanted. I just wanted to see his dick mostly, feeling that nervous excitement coming back. That little bit of fear like I really didn't know what I was doing or why, but feeling like I didn't have a choice.

"Don't touch it," I warned him and both of us were blushing already.

"Okay," he cleared his throat and I could tell he was wondering how he should sit.

"Just face me," I said, tickling the insides of my thighs with my fingernails and watching as he moved. I didn't know how or why I'd ended up in charge, but I had and Jeremy didn't argue.

"Like this?" he asked, facing me with his back to the door and his right knee bent, his foot on the seat. His other leg touched mine as he had it straight along the floor, just like mine, and I moved so I could sorta rest my leg on his.

"Yeah," I breathed. "Do you want to see my tits?"

"Alright," Jeremy replied softly and it felt as if we were a couple little kids playing doctor in the basement.

I tugged my skate dress off my shoulders. It was made out of some stretchy stuff, Lycra maybe, and didn't have a zipper or anything. I just pulled it down slowly, staring at Jeremy's cock as it kinda lay there between his thighs. I couldn't tell how big or small it might be, since it was soft and everything. He had big balls though and his cock sorta curled over them like on a hairy pillow. Jeremy had a lot of hair, at least I thought so, but I'd never seen a boy naked like that before, so maybe he didn't. I thought his cock looked kinda funny, actually, and nothing at all like a dog's.

"They're not very big, are they?" I asked as I exposed my breasts, pulling my arms through the sleeves completely as I sat there.

My nipples weren't really hard yet or anything, just a little prickly in the cool air. My body felt warm though and my heart was going quickly. No boy had ever seen my tits before.

"They're nice," Jeremy whispered.

I smiled at that and cupped my smallish boobs in my hands, squeezing them from underneath and rubbing my thumbs over my nipples. That felt pretty good and I kinda flicked them as they started to grow stiff. Yeah. My body was working just fine and I felt the tingling in my tummy. Jeremy's eyes were fixed on my breasts and I don't know why I liked being watched, I only knew I did. I'd known before we'd even gotten in the back seat that I wanted him to look at me before we actually did anything.

"I think they're still growing," I said with a giggle. "I hope so anyway."

"They look perfect just like that," he sighed, shifting slightly and kind of rubbing his thighs with his palms.

"I like to touch them," I confessed, caressing the sides of my tits and sliding my fingers over the top, around the inside. "They feel really nice. I like it when my nipples get hard. They get hot and itchy and I like to pinch them. See? Like this..."

Jeremy nodded as I pinched both of my nipples at the same time, pulling my breasts outward into milky white cones for a few seconds. I let them go and my tits fell back into their natural shape and I shivered and giggled, nodding my head at the small rush of pleasure I felt. Jeremy's cock had started to grow, slowly but surely, and that seemed kinda cool. Kinda weird too since Jeremy was circumcised and didn't have any sheath or foreskin or whatever. It was just kinda there all the time, I guess.

At least Jeremy was getting over his shyness and I just felt horny mostly as I thought about Licorice and how nice it would be if he was there to lick my tits. God! He did it so good too. That long rough tongue of his lapping at my hard nipples, sliding across my sensitive skin ... Yeah. Licorice always knew how to make me feel good and I closed my eyes, squeezing my tits and trying to remember those wonderful feelings. It made my tummy flutter, that delicious tingling that told me I was in the mood for love. It was like a gentle alarm clock going off in my belly, sinking lower until I felt my pussy spasm with something like a warm, welcome stretch after a long nap.

"Do you want to take off my shorts for me?" I asked Jeremy, opening my eyes to see him holding his cock in his right hand.

How long I'd been rubbing my tits and dreaming of Lick, I wasn't sure, but long enough to get Jeremy hard. He didn't have a little dick either. It wasn't as big as Lick's, I could see that, but it wasn't as small as my boyfriend had predicted either. I supposed Jeremy was about average, but that's just a guess. I had no way of knowing and I didn't really care. It still looked kind of weird to me. I mean, the head was smooth and round, and it didn't look like it was made for fucking at all. Dog cocks are definitely made for penetration, but boys...

"Yeah," Jeremy breathed and I laughed lightly as I brought my feet together on the seat and lifted my butt.

Jeremy leaned forward and this was fun and exciting and we were both nervous as he pinched my shorts and started pulling them off my hips. I had my red thong on underneath, but that didn't hide much and his eyes were fixed on my pussy. The thong covered my clit and hid my labia and everything, the triangle of nylon disappearing between my butt cheeks and not really hiding my butthole at all. I should have been embarrassed probably, and maybe part of me was, but most of me liked the way Jeremy drank me in with his eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.