Lick 'N Tiff - Cover

Lick 'N Tiff

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 7: Lick's Devious Plan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Lick's Devious Plan - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

"So I asked Jenny about it, you know, because if anyone would ever admit anything, it's her..."

Licorice shrugged at that, but he didn't really know my friends that well either.

" ... and at first she was like Sister Agatha just spanked her. She totally denied anything else, but then we had one of those awkward silence kinda moments and..."

Lick scratched behind his left ear, trying to get me to the point and sometimes I did take the long way down the hill, as he liked to say.

" ... then she got kinda embarrassed and told me how Sister Agatha had made her feel better after the spanking, you know, like fingered her out for ten minutes and made her cum like three times or something..."

He interrupted me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No! Jen's not queer. God! Is that what you think? Like I'm a lesbian now?" I frowned at him. "Sister Agatha's probably gay, but that doesn't mean we are, you know."

"Tiffany!" Mom called from the kitchen. "Telephone!"

"What did you just say?" I stared at my boyfriend. "A threesome? You're out of your mind, Lick. Forget it. I'm not gonna ask Jen if she wants to have a threesome with us."

"Tiffany!" Mom was getting impatient.

"Coming!" I yelled, pushing myself off the floor. "Just a second. Who is it?"

"Jeremy Hawkins," she said as I walked into the kitchen with Licorice close behind.

"Oh." That made me stop.

"What's wrong?" Mom narrowed her eyes.

"Tell him I'm not home," I whispered.

"I already told him you're here," she said, pushing the phone into my hands. I knew Mom had to be thrilled that a real live boy was calling me up on a Friday night. Anyone else's mom would be worried, but not mine!

"But..." I frowned at the phone.

"Be nice," she warned me, but I wasn't sure what she could do if I wasn't.

"Mmmm..." I leaned against the wall and slid down to sit on the floor, knowing that would annoy her. Mom was kinda big on furniture, but sitting on the floor I could...

"Tiffany!" Mom said with an exasperated look.

"Ummph?" I asked around Lick's tongue as it filled my mouth and I gave it a quick suck until he pulled away.

"Jeremy's waiting," she told me, being much more excited about the phone than me and I almost suggested maybe she should talk to the boy. That would have only gotten me a dirty look, probably, like I wasn't getting enough of those already.

"Hello?" I finally said after I licked my lips.

"Tiffany? Hi! It's me ... Jeremy."

"Oh. Hi Jeremy." I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, um ... What are you doing?" he asked and I almost laughed. He called just to ask me that? Maybe he was taking a survey or something.

"Kissing my dog," I replied with a smile for my mom as she pretended not to eavesdrop.

"Oh," he said. "Really?"

"Yeah," I shrugged and pulled Lick's head onto my lap so I could play with his ears. "We're probably gonna watch a movie later, you know, make out and stuff."

"Tiffany..." Mom warned me, but she thought I was just teasing the boy.

"Cool, right, okay." Jeremy sounded like he was nodding and that did make me giggle.

"What are you doing?" I asked without caring in the least.

"Nothing," he said. "I was thinking about going to a movie or something."

"Oh, well ... have a good time," I said pleasantly. "I'll see ya later."

"What? No! Wait ... Tiffany? Are you still there? Tiff?"

"Huh?"

"I thought you hung up," he sorta chuckled. "No, I meant I was wondering if you wanted to see a movie with me, you know?"

"What? Like a date?" I asked and Mom smiled at that word.

"Uhhh ... Sorta," Jeremy said slowly. "Do you want to go out with me?"

"Ohhh..." I sighed. "I would, but Licorice already picked out a movie and everything."

"Your dog?"

"Yeah," I agreed with a giggle. "He wants to watch Casablanca again."

"Oh."

"I think he's got a thing for Ingrid Bergman, you know?"

"Sure. Ingrid Bergman," Jeremy said. "Who doesn't?"

"Ha!" I laughed because that was actually pretty funny and I wondered if maybe Jeremy wasn't such a bad guy after all. I mean, he was seriously cute and...

"You should invite him over," Mom suggested and that idea brought me back to earth.

"I have to go," I said. "Maybe some other time, okay?"

"Yeah," he sighed, not sounding too happy with that.

"Tiffany," Mom sighed too, but at least Licorice was happy. He'd sorta rolled onto his back and I knew he wanted me to play with his cock, but Mom was right there so I just rubbed his chest.

"I'll talk to you later, Jeremy," I said.

"Hey Tiffany?"

"Huh?"

"I'll never forget that kiss," he whispered. "I love you."

"What?" I blinked, but Jeremy had hung up as soon as he'd said those three stupid words.

I spent the next half hour listening to my mom's dire predictions about my unhappy future as an old maid. I barely heard any of it though as I mostly tried to figure out how a boy could love me just because I'd kissed him once by accident. That's what it had been too. An accident. I would have kissed anyone just to make Licorice jealous, it just happened to be that Jeremy had been in the right place at the right time. He couldn't love me for that, I decided. Probably he'd been teasing me, I hoped.


"Are you crazy?" I stared at Licorice. "I'm not gonna ask my mom if she wants to have a threesome!"

"What's that, dear?" Mom looked up from her Good Housekeeping magazine.

"Nothing," I said innocently, pretending like I was watching the movie instead of arguing with my boyfriend.

He shifted a little under the quilt comforter that covered us and I could feel his unsheathed cock dripping all over my bare tummy. We were trying to get him inside me without being really obvious about it, but his penis kept missing the mark. It would slide over my blonde mound and across my tummy, making a real mess as all that talk about a threesome with my mom had really turned him on.

"What is it with you anyway?" I whispered. "Maybe I should ask Jeremy if he wants to have a threesome. What would you think about that, huh?"

He didn't like that idea at all, but the more I thought about it...

"Oh!" I gasped as all of a sudden Lick's cock found my hole and he slid six quick inches inside my pussy.

"Are you alright, Tiffany?" Mom looked at me and I just widened my big blue eyes and smiled.

"Yep!" I replied, not really trusting myself to say much more than that. I sorta wanted to scream because it felt so good all of a sudden.

"What's he doing?" she wondered, putting her magazine down and leaning forward in her chair to get a better look.

Mom couldn't really see anything, of course. The comforter covered both of us although it made me feel pretty warm, and Lick was sort of a vague lump of dog lying on top of me. I had my knees up too, which helped a lot, but still ... Licorice kept trying to get more of his cock inside my pussy and his butt moved up and down as he fucked me. It might have looked kind of funny, except my mom wasn't laughing. I grabbed Licorice by the fur and told him to stop.

"Stop!" I whispered. "You're gonna get us busted."

"Well, uh ... I think I'll turn in early tonight." Mom stood up and she looked a little flushed for some reason.

"Okay," I nodded, squeezing Lick tightly as she came over for her kiss goodnight.

"Don't fall asleep on the couch," she told me, bending over to kiss my cheek. Licorice took the opportunity to push his tongue beneath her lips and I pinched him hard.

"I won't," I breathed. "Goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight," she said and for just a second I thought she wanted to say something else, but she didn't.

We watched her walk out of the living room.

"She knows!"

Lick tried to deny it, but I knew my mom and she was definitely onto us. I'd half expected her to pull the comforter away and find me laying there with no panties, my t-shirt pulled up to my tits, and about seven inches of hard dog cock buried inside my pussy.

"She didn't do it because she didn't have to," I told Lick. "She knows everything, I'm telling you. My mom isn't dumb, you know."

Licorice tried to kiss me, like that would solve everything and I turned my face away from his tongue.

"Yeah, yeah ... I know you fucked her, but ... Huh? You think she's jilling off?" I glanced towards the hallway. "No way. I don't believe you."

Licorice swore he could hear the distinctive humming of her vibrator and I had to admit he had better hearing than I did. A lot better. But why would she be doing that, I wondered, unless...

"You think she's into it?" I asked and Lick nodded seriously. He had an idea too.

I listened for a half-minute or so. It was a pretty simple plan really, but I had to point out one very serious flaw.

"But you can't turn a doorknob," I reminded him with a giggle. "How are you going to get inside?"

He told me.


"No way," I shook my head two minutes later. "She's gonna catch me for sure."

I looked at the shiny doorknob and even my poor human ears could hear the soft buzzing of her vibrator. Mom was definitely jilling off, Lick had been right about that. I could even hear some high pitched moaning, but not as much of that as I might have expected. I'd never tried a vibrator though, so maybe they weren't as good as some of my friends at school claimed. Carol loved her vibrator and said she wanted to marry it after she graduated high school, but probably she was only joking.

Lick slapped his tail on the carpet impatiently and told me to hurry up. His whole attitude had started to make me feel a little jealous, actually. I mean, there I was all naked from the tits down, hot and juicy and eager to fuck, and he wanted to seduce my mom? There seemed to be something wrong with that picture, but he kept telling me it was for the best. He had the master plan and all I had to do was play my part and everything would work out perfectly.

"Famous last words," I muttered, reaching for the doorknob and turning it slowly. "Don't forget, Lick ... No means no, alright?"

I really hoped he knew what he was doing. I opened my mom's bedroom door just the barest fraction of inch and crept away silently. It was all up to Lick now and I had some very mixed feelings as he nosed the door open a little more and slipped into the bedroom.

"Licorice? Lick ... No ... Get down ... Stop ... Uhhh ... Lick! Oh! Licorice ... Ummmm ... Oh yeah ... Oh! Good boy ... Lick! Uh-huh ... Uh ... Ohhhh! Yes ... God! Yessss ... Lick me ... Oh!"

You get the idea. My boyfriend's master plan was to lick my mother into submission and then fuck her silly. Like only a boy could come up with something like that, right? Jeeze! And I had to sit in the hallway playing with myself while I listened to my own mom moaning and groaning beneath Lick's long, rough tongue. It didn't sound like a very good plan to me, even though it seemed to be working just fine.

"Come on," I sighed, wondering how long Licorice intended to lick her out.

He could go for hours, believe me, but if he satisfied my mom and she kicked him out of bed before he got his dick inside her ... that would ruin everything!

"What are they doing?" I wondered some ten or so minutes later, deciding I'd better take a look for myself.

Mom's moans had grown awfully quiet and I didn't hear the bed squeaking or anything. I wasn't exactly suspicious, just confused. Maybe my mom was just a real quiet fuck or something.

"Oh!" I gasped because not only were they fucking; my boyfriend was making love to her!

I mean, they were doing it the same way Licorice and me liked to do it. Mom was on her back with her knees up and her ankles crossed just above Lick's tail. She hugged his large, furry body to her bare breasts while Licorice worked his tongue between Mom's hungry lips in a deep, passionate French kiss that made my heart sink. Sex was one thing, but this was ... Passion!

"Mom! Lick!" I yelled, pushing the door wide open as I stood up. "What do you guys think you're doing?"

"Tiffany!" Mom blinked at me and Licorice tried to look contrite, dipping his head and giving me some big brown eyes.

"Get off of her, you jerk!" I yelled some more. "Let him go, Mom!"

To their credit, Mom and Lick did try to go their separate ways, but with the fully swollen knot lodged nice and snug inside my mom's pussy, they weren't going anywhere for awhile. That didn't make me feel any better though. Why couldn't he just fuck her doggy style? I mean, it wasn't the intercourse that bothered me, it was the kissing! The affection, you know? She was my mom, not Lick's other girlfriend! Jesus!

"Tiffany ... Ugh!" Mom grunted as Lick sorta lost his balance on the bed and gave the knot a hard tug before he settled back down to wait. "I can explain, dear."

"Really?" I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms over my tits, totally forgetting I was standing there naked from the belly button down. I don't think Mom noticed though, at least not right away.

"We just sorta ... I mean, Licorice started ... Um ... It was an accident."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.