Lick 'N Tiff - Cover

Lick 'N Tiff

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2: Licorice for Breakfast

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Licorice for Breakfast - Tiffany is a 16yo girl in love with her boyfriend, a black lab named Licorice. While she struggles to hide their romance from her mother, Tiff has to deal with her emerging sexuality and the age old question, "Am I really a lesbian?"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Spanking   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Teacher/Student   School  

It was warm in my bed, so nice, and I could feel him between my long legs. I had my arms around his neck and his face was turned away from mine while we lay on our sides. I kissed him, blindly because I didn't want to open my eyes yet.

My alarm went off a six every morning, and every morning I woke about five minutes early, just waiting for it. Enjoying those brief minutes that were mine alone. I'd been dreaming, like always, and about puppies again.

And my pussy was wet. I could feel it hot and moist, and smell it too. I'd been rubbing myself against him in my sleep, because it seemed so sexy, so natural to be with him that way. If I'd been a boy I would have cum probably, but all my pussy did was get wet and hot and empty while I dreamed.

I reached behind me to turn off my alarm, not wanting to hear the noise at all. It was 5:58 and I had time, if we were quick.

My hand moved down his back, under the sheet, feeling him big and heavy beside me, and he was so soft. I slid my hand around, over to his chest and down his soft belly to find his cock wrapped in soft fur. It was firm in its sheath, hard even while he slept, and I kissed him again, wrapping my sixteen-year-old fingers around that penis, stroking him slowly, coaxing him to wake up.

"Hey, sleepy head," I whispered softly and a moment later sang his name. "Licorice..."

He lifted his nose, smiling at me and licking his lips, and his cock was growing long under my fingers. He was a good dog, a great boyfriend, so attentive to my needs and eager to please. Lick knew what I wanted and he just had to wake up a little more, that's all.

"You want what?" I looked at him, blinking my bright blue eyes in the morning sun.

He licked my lips.

"Bad dog!" I laughed softly. "Okay ... I'll suck it for you."

He loved getting head in the morning and I wasn't sure why, but it shouldn't have surprised me that he wanted a blowjob that morning too. It was okay, even though I wanted to feel him inside me, I liked making him feel good. I'd have sperm for breakfast, I giggled to myself, knowing there were worse ways to start my day.

I urged Lick onto his back and I could see his cock already out of its sheath, maybe an inch or two, not that much, all pink and red with the pointy lip of his penis just a little wet. He'd get a lot bigger than that pretty soon; Licorice was a Black Lab, and a large one even for that breed. He weighed a good 85 or 90 pounds, all muscle beneath his shiny black fur. When he stood up on his back legs he could put his paws on my shoulders and kiss me while we danced.

And his penis ... I was in love with it, just as I was in love with the rest of him. I rubbed his cock gently and didn't wait, but just put my mouth over the tip, giving it a soft warm place to grow, washing it with my tongue and swallowing his dripping precum, which would flow faster the more excited he got.

Lick was my first boyfriend, my only boyfriend, and we'd been having sex for almost a year. My mom didn't know that, of course. She knew we kissed and that I liked to play with his cock, but not the other stuff. We tried to be discreet about our relationship, but some things were just impossible to hide, so we didn't bother. Besides, I kinda liked making out with my boyfriend in front of her and Lick could be really bad about it! I wondered if he didn't want us to get caught sometimes.

"Mmmm..." I moaned softly around Lick's penis as it grew, getting longer and fatter.

It had an odd shape, not like a boy's at all, and I was glad of that. I'd seen naked men in pictures before and human dicks weren't anything to get excited about, in my opinion. Lick's cock was easily as large as a full grown man's. I couldn't say exactly how big, but enough so that he found the bottom of my pussy when we made love. Thick enough that my fingers wouldn't reach all the way around the widest part, right there in the middle.

And then there was the knot, something special that no boy would ever be able to offer me. The best part about making love with Lick was when we got locked up. When his cock reached so far inside me that the tip must have been kissing my cervix. That felt so good that it hurt and the other way around too. He hurt me nice and neither of us moved very much once he was that deep.

I liked the idea that maybe he was even inside me there. That his cock had opened that tiny bottleneck somehow and he was shooting his sperm straight into my womb ... But that's probably impossible, right? Anyway, the knot of muscle would expand inside me, pushing against the walls of my pussy and trapping all our juices inside until he was done. Until Mother Nature was satisfied that he'd knocked me up with his puppies and that beautiful lump of muscle could let me go.

But of course I never got pregnant and I felt kinda bad about that.

Maybe that's why I didn't mind those morning blowjobs. I did it the best I knew how too. Lick's cock had swollen quickly and he made soft noises, moving every now and then as if to get up, but he liked this a lot. He'd stay still for me, letting me suck him slowly at first. I'd squeeze his cock at the base, where the knot was just starting to grow, and I could feel it beneath my fingers. I'd keep my kips tight around the shaft and slide up and down, using my tongue to wash him with spit and cock juice before I swallowed it happily.

A lot would drip from the corners of my mouth though. I could never keep up, no matter how fast I swallowed. I'd have to strip my bed before school, throw it in the washing machine before my mom found it and wondered. She didn't know about this stuff, even though I'd been trying to give her clues. Not obvious ones, but little ones. Mom could be pretty naïve about Licorice and I always found that kinda surprising. I mean, she wasn't dumb, I just think that the idea of me having sex with my dog was so far out there for that she wouldn't let the possibility into her head ... Even when it stared her in the face.

I reached down to rub my pussy, slipping my fingers through the soft curling blonde pubes to find my clit, my hard little button, and I rubbed it. I could get off just playing with my pussy and sucking Lick off, we'd done it a lot. Some mornings we made love, most mornings we did this, and other times he wanted to go down on me. We had a really excellent sex life and we were perfect for each other.

I just wished I could get pregnant. When I felt my orgasm starting, that's what I thought about. How I was Lick's bitch, but I couldn't have his puppies. So I imagined I could, pictured myself with a swollen tummy, not too big, but sorta big cause I'd be a good two months pregnant with like six healthy puppies before I gave birth. My smooth stomach would be rounded outward and above that my smallish breasts would become fat and plump, the nipples dark and long and thick. They'd be tough enough for puppies to nurse on, full of mother's rich milk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.