A Persian Princess Falls - Cover

A Persian Princess Falls

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Persian woman living in Germany, accidently overhears a subliminal CD being used on a girl by her downstairs neighbor. When she unknowingly opens her door for her exboyfriend, she comes under his control and she ends up paying the heavy price for having dumped him and being a bitch.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Boris and Jasmine were in the bath tub having warm bubble bath and Boris was washing over Jasmine's body as she rested her back on the end of the tub while he crouched in front of her. He now allowed her now to speak freely and not refer to him as master anymore.

"You hate me right," he asked her.

"Yes Boris. I actually still hate you for what you did to me. I don't know if I can say that you raped me because I am your slave and you can express yourself in any way with me as you always automatically have my consent, no matter how much I dislike it. I never thought you were ever going to do this to me. Do your Skinhead friends do this to their girlfriends?" she asked him. She was tired, angry and sad all at once.

"Well they do have BDSM sex from time to time," he said as he was being gentle while washing her breasts as they were quite red.

"You had me serve you all day as a harem slave. I had to feed you grapes and you had my body tattooed. My tummy says I am your property and you had my back tattooed with Nazi slogans," she splashed water at him.

"Oh don't be like that. I can remove the tattoos if you want. I mean, you're not angry with having the German flag, or MADE IN GERMANY or DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES tattooed on you, are you? I really do consider you as German as I am because you were born here and don't look any different from a white local Brunette. I mean Germans and Persians are from the same racial Aryan stock and that is more than I can say for those gooks that live below you," he said looking guilty.

"Those gooks were people I got along with. I don't hate Auslanders, foreigners, and I sure as hell don't hate non Caucasians," she scolded him.

"Honey remembered what that colored guy said in the cinema," he said as he tried defending his actions.

"That a white couple was having sex at the back," she said being sarcastic. Jasmine moved her body closer to him and to his surprise she was putting her hands on the sides of his head, pulling him now closer to her. She was starting to look, sound and become sarcastic,

"My handsome Blond German sweetheart, he was ... right. You kept on touching me and I got excited and started making inappropriate noises. The rest of them wanted to watch the film or else they wouldn't have gone to see it in the first place." It was Boris who now sighed.

"As for that tattoo, if anyone saw what I had, and given that we are ruled by political correctness, I would end up getting fired and perhaps evicted. Tattoos are for life and you had me tattooed as your property. Am I a toy to you that you will discard at any time? I am a human being. You had me tattooed and then made me pay for it," she splashed more water at him.

"Honey I can get rid of that tattoo. I can do it for you if you want," Boris said, putting his arms around her.

"Don't forget that since you want me to remain pale and white I can no longer go to Ibiza and see my Spanish friends since you're afraid I will get too dark from sun tanning," she was on the verge of becoming hysterical.

"I'll be here for you, that is more than I can say for your friends," Boris said.

"I don't want to think about this anymore. I don't want a bigger headache, just clean me up would you?" she complained.

"Yes my love," he kissed her on the neck and continued bathing her body.

"It has been a very long day," Jasmine cried when she and Boris were naked under the blanket in the bed. The lights were off and before they went to bed, they changed the bed sheets as Jasmine's blood stained the bed from Boris fucking her vigorously earlier on. Boris had an arm over her upper body and her arms were on his arm that was hugging her as they snuggled their bodies closer.

"Do you want me to get rid of your tattoo?" he asked her.

"How about we try working on our failed relationship. I can't stop thinking about you and you can't stop thinking about me. I think I can live with the tattoo as we both have them. I can live with Deutschland written all over me and our country's flag, I don't have any problems with that. That I am your property bothers me as this means I am either your lover or your slave. I'll tell you what, if our relationship works out, and that means that I don't behave as your slave but as your partner, then I wouldn't mind keeping this tattoo. But you have to get a tattoo on your tummy too, saying PROPERTY OF JASMINE," she said starting to smile kinkily.

"I can get that tattoo even now if you want, or tomorrow. I would be more than happy to get it," he smiled back kinkily too. They were both sorry for what they had done; they could see it in the other's eyes.

"So am I a free woman?" she asked him, fondling with his yellow hair.

"You don't have to obey me or my words anymore. I am setting you free from my power. You know maybe you should go call the cops on me. Tell them what I did and let them come here and arrest me," he sighed, feeling guilty for what happened that day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.