Peter Is 18: Maria - Cover

Peter Is 18: Maria

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 6: Last Place

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6: Last Place - Peter is home from the cruise and has found his first college girlfriend. Are those wedding bells I hear?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

I mopped for a little while looking for something to do, to take my mind off her. Until I realized I hadn't cracked a textbook in two days. I set up my laptop in Granddad's office and logged in to catch up on my classes. I spent a couple hours half-assing some homework that was due and reading the class forums and generally acting like I was supposed to be in school. On-line classes reek. I'm a very social person and sitting alone at home was no fun.

I was just thinking that maybe I should pack the computer and move someplace like the student union to work when someone banged on the door. I could hear the stereotypical Latin music blaring and sighed deeply. Maria must have left something.

I went to the front door and stopped. Out of the side window, I could see four silhouettes - none of whom were small enough to be Maria. I went into the living room as they banged on the door again. From the front window, I saw Miguel - her older brother - and three gentlemen I didn't recognize. They looked angry.

Miguel banged again. "Open the door, Peter! Be a man!"

I grabbed my phone and called Maria. "Why is your brother trying to break my door in?"

"You know why." She snapped.

"If-n I knew why, I wouldn't be asking you." I caught myself and tried to remain calm. "Is this about last night?"

"What do you think?" I saw her get out of the car. She moved to the base of the front stairs. "He's in there." She told her family.

"I'm not opening the door, Maria." I told her. "He can bang on it all God damn night, he wanna." They all started yelling. "What the hell did you tell them?"

"That you wanted your own personal whore and I'm not like that!"

"Hey! You're the one who followed me home the day you met me - I didn't force you into bed."

"So now you're saying I'm easy!?" she screamed.

"Well, you didn't make me work to get in there!" Which I regretted saying immediately. "Maria - wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean that."

"Too late, bastard!" She hung up.

I could hear her start crying from outside. Miguel went to her side and one of the cousins took up banging on my door. I heard something break.

Then, I heard the police siren. "Oh fuck." I thought.

I called Maria back but she wouldn't answer. Then the police were there and asking questions and the guys were trying to down play the whole situation. I waited a whole minute before I decided that letting them get arrested would do nothing to fix me and Maria.

I opened the door. "Hi. I'm here. Uh, Officer?"

Two of them came to me. "Are you the homeowner?"

"Current resident. My grandfather owns the house." I stepped aside. "Please come in. This is really nothing. My girl and I just had a fight - bed room stuff, you know."

"Fight?"

"Argument." I replied quickly. "I asked her to do something; she said no, it got kind of ... bad. She went home. And I guess her brother thought it was more."

"Uh-huh. What's your name?"

"Peter. Peter McElroy. My grandfather is Julius McElroy. You can call him about the house."

"Uh-huh. How long have you been here?"

"Three days." I laughed. "I'm going to school at George Mason and Granddad's letting me stay here."

"You have ID?"

"Yeah. My wallet's upstairs." He nodded and gestured and followed me up to the bedroom. I handed him the wallet.

"Ok. Is there anyone else in the house?"

"No, sir."

"Ok. Let's go back down."

"Listen, I don't know what happened or who called you guys but there's really nothing going on here." I said as one officer stepped out with my ID and the other waited in the foyer with me. I could see lights rolling and more police cars pulled up. An officer was talking to Maria and another to Miguel. All of the guys were in cuffs. "They just wanted to talk this out. That's all."

"Uh-huh." The officer nodded. "How long have you been dating?"

"Not long." He looked at me and I sighed. "Ok, we met Friday. I know that's not long but we really connected."

"So, what, Two days? You brought her home after Two days?"

"It's not like that! I -"

The officer with my ID returned. "Mr. McElroy, here you are sir. Thank you for your time."

"No problem." I said out of instinct.

"Your story about the house seems to check out. We'll take them down under disturbing the peace and attempted B&E."

"Wait! What? No!" I reached to grab his arm but stopped myself. My Grandfather said never touch the uniform. "They didn't do anything. This was all a misunderstanding. Look, just go ask Maria, ok? Miguel was trying to protect his sister - I would have reacted the same way!" They started to leave and I followed them. "This isn't a problem; it's a lover's quarrel. That's all."

"Go back into the house, sir."

Then I got it. "This is one of those race things, isn't it?" I yelled out. "They're Latin so naturally, they're the trouble. For all you know, I am the one who started it, I did assault her."

They all turned on me. "Did you assault her, Mr. McElroy?"

If I get arrested, my father will disown me. "No, no! Look, I just meant that - look can we all just go inside, sit down and talk about this? Maria, I'm sorry I asked you to - uh - you know. I'm sorry. I won't ask again. We'll do what you want."

Maria looked at me, and then the officer beside her. "I'm not a bad girl, Peter." She said, walking toward me. "I won't do that kind of thing."

All this over a damn blow job. "Ok. I won't ask." I put my arms around her. "I didn't mean to upset you." I kissed her lightly. "Forgive me?"

"Ok."

"Good." I kissed her again then let her go. "Miguel, I don't know what she told you but I swear to you, I didn't ask her to do anything that I wouldn't have asked of my own sister." His eyes went wide, his brow furrowed and I realized what I just said. It was true but he didn't need to know that. "I mean, if her boyfriend asked her to do it, I wouldn't be upset. Hell, you know what I mean. Look, can we just let it pass this time?" I put my hand out to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.