Peter Is 18: Maria - Cover

Peter Is 18: Maria

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 4: Runner Up

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Runner Up - Peter is home from the cruise and has found his first college girlfriend. Are those wedding bells I hear?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

It was a good night and when Marian and Ed dropped us at the house, we had already planned a dinner to meet a few other neighbors.

"You make friends easily, don't you?" Maria observed.

"I like people." I shrugged. "But I think it's time for a little alone time."

"Really?" She tilted her head slightly.

"Yes. I do." I pulled her closer to me and kissed her firmly. "You go shower, I'll be there in a moment."

"You don't have to instruct me." She didn't snap but she was frowning. "I'm not a child."

"I'm not instructing you. I need to make a couple phone calls before I go come up and I thought you might like a head start."

"I don't like being ordered around." Her bottom lip poked out. "It's not nice."

"Neither is pouting." I hugged her gently. "I don't give orders. I'm sorry if it sounded that way. Forgive me?"

"Maybe." But she was trying not to smile.

"I'll be up in a minute. Ok?"

"Don't be too long; I might fall asleep on you."

I watched her go about halfway up and then took my phone outside.

I called my cousin Alex. I should have called him yesterday but I didn't do much at all.

Alex and I have a complicated relationship. We grew up more like brothers and he's my best friend. I'm also his Dominant - not because I like that kind of thing but because Alex needs dicipline. It's not just sex - which is fun, I'll admit - Alex wants pain, humiliation, control of his daily life, everything. It was sort of a surprise when we discovered it.

I've always been a little bigger, a little stronger, a little faster. So when Alex got out of hand - like on a date or getting into trouble at school - I was almost always there to knock some sense into his head. I was there when he got mad at his girlfriend a couple years ago and hit her. He popped her twice before I could get to him. Then I yanked his arm out of socket, which is a trick my Dad taught me. Alex isn't like that, not usually. But he really liked Lisa and she was dumping him and he didn't know how to handle it. About a week later, he handled it by trying to drown himself in the Wicomico River. He wanted God to punish him for hurting Lisa. He was under for eight minutes before I could get him out. I think God wanted me to swim fast so that I could be ready for that one moment. After that, Alex turned to me for punishment. And that's when we discovered that pain and pleasure are kind of the same things for him. Given Alex's all-or-nothing way of living, I knew it wouldn't take much for Alex to starting doing things to deliberately hurt himself. So I decided to do it for him. And he submitted with frightening ease.

"Hey Sir." he said when he picked up. "How's college life?"

"Not like anything I expected." I admitted. "How was school?"

"Didn't go. Mom said she'd wake when I was time to get up and let me sleep in."

Which sounded like a thing Aunt Stacy would do. "What time'd she wake you?"

"She didn't. I got up about 2:30 and figured I'd at least get to football practice and Mom hit me."

I had to laugh. "So you spent yesterday in bed?"

"Pretty much. 'Cept I like it more when you make me do it." When I made him spend a day in bed, he spend almost twenty-four hours being used as a sperm bank. I made him suck my cock and then blow as many Austrian swimmers as I could find. More than half of them fucked him as well. Alex couldn't walk right for almost two days after that. He love every minute.

"Yeah, well, you needed the rest." He grunted at that. "So what did you do today? Sleep some more?"

"Nah. Dad took me to practice. The coach had me run a few lapses then made me sit through a bunch of the boring sh-uh stuff." I made 'no swearing' a rule for him. "Y'know - what does the team do well, what could we do better, who's good at what. That stuff."

"He had you sit in on the coaching meeting?"

"Yeah. I saw Trucker does this thing where he slows down when he goes right but not when he goes left and I pointed it out and Coach Dutton asked if I'd noticed any other stuff like that."

"And you did?"

"Well, yeah. We all do dumb shit some times."

"Dumb what?"

"Oh, uh, sorry. Stuff. I mean, little things we don't even think about but it's like the difference between catching the ball and letting it slip between your fingers. Y'know?"

"Yeah, I know." But I'm a little surprised that Alex noticed that kind of thing. "So now you're coaching?"

"Naw, it's not all that. He asked, I told him. It's probably all stuff he knew about anyway."

"But that's a good thing. It shows him that you're paying attention to the other guys. That's the whole point of teamwork."

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess so. I hadn't thought about that." We were both quiet for a minute. Then he asked, "So how things by you?"

"Ok. Granddad's letting me use his house. If you go to Mason, we can both stay here."

"Sweet."

"And I met a girl."

"You do her yet?" He joked.

"As a matter of fact, yes. We're kind of dating already."

"Whoa! How do you do that!?"

I laughed. "I didn't do anything. Maria is very sweet and very family-minded and I think this could be a very good thing."

"Oh." his voice turned a bit pensive.

"But she has nothing to do with us, Alex." I said firmly. "You hear me?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok. Go back to bed; you probably need the rest. Give everyone my love. I'll give you a call tomorrow."

"Cool. Later, Sir."

I showered and found Maria reading in bed, the covers pulled up to her armpits. But when I climbed into bed and tried to pull the sheets down, she held them firm. "Aw, come on. I wanna see you."

"There is nothing to see. I don't have a nightgown with me."

"That's what I want to see!"

"Peter! No!" she blushed. "You're too much."

"I'll behave." I tugged at the blankets. "I'll only kiss you a little bit."

"No!"

"Ok, you can kiss me a little bit." I flung the sheets off myself and yanked off my boxers. "I hate sleeping in those things anyway."

"Peter!" Maria covered her eyes. "Stop that! You're just being vulgar now."

"What? I'm not doing anything!" My hands had nothing to do with my dick twitching.

"Put that away. Now." she sounded serious.

"Not until you kiss it."

"What!"

"You hurt his feelings. It's a sad 'peter'. See how droopy he is?" I poked her but she refused to look at my cock. "You have to kiss it and make it feel better."

"Ugh! Don't even joke about that."

"Who's joking?"

"Peter! That's disgusting!"

"Seriously?" I sat up, suddenly realizing that she wasn't laughing at any of this. "You have something against oral?"

"If God had wanted us to use our mouths for baby's, he would not have put them on our faces."

"What?" I couldn't even follow the logic.

Maria simply closed the book, turned off the light and roll away from me.

I thought about it for a while. Maybe no one had done it to her - maybe I was the first and she wasn't used to the idea that I like doing it. I got under the covers and wrapped myself around her. I started by kissing the back of her neck until she purred. I caressed her breasts lightly. When she moaned my name softly, I reached between her legs and played with her clit. But I couldn't do that for long.

I wanted to taste her.

I didn't know what her problem was and at the moment, I didn't care. I slipped from behind her and moved between her legs. In the darkness she whispered. "Peter. Do it."

I put one hand on each of her knees and pushed gently. Then I buried my face in her pussy. She screamed and struggled to push me away. She was sloppy wet and tasted warm, musky. Perfect. I ate her like I wasn't sure I could stop. She pulled my hair until I grabbed her hands. Alex has the pain fetish, not me. She was squirming so much though that finally I stopped just long enough to switch positions. I doubted very much that she was going to suddenly change her mind and blow me, but at least I could keep one of her legs pinned down with my shoulder and the rest of her body still with mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.