Peter Is 18: Maria - Cover

Peter Is 18: Maria

Copyright© 2010 by Serena Jones

Chapter 3: Show

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3: Show - Peter is home from the cruise and has found his first college girlfriend. Are those wedding bells I hear?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie  

When I opened my eyes, however, there was sunlight.

"Fuck." I groaned. How much of that was a dream, how much was me actually falling asleep on a gorgous woman?

I opened my eyes to see Maria, curled up in a chair, looking lovely, reading. She was wrapped in a robe that looked like something Ms. Rachael would buy but not something my Grandfather would wear. I fell asleep on a chance to make love to that. I'm a moron. No one can be that tired.

"Mornin'." I managed to yawn.

"Good afternoon." She chuckled back.

"Wha'time'sit?" She looked at the clock next to me. 3:40. PM. "Jesus." I groaned and fell back on the pillow. I'd slept for almost 15 hours. I had one of the world's most beautiful women sitting in front of me with probably nothing on but a bathrobe and I still wanted to use the head and go back to sleep.

She came over and sat next to me. "My Papa will be pleased to know that you were a perfect gentleman."

"I hope you be pleased to know I had no intention uh bein' one." I tried to stifle a yawn. "I am just wiped out."

"So I see. And what were you doing in that car before I found you?"

"Wasn't the car. Was the two months 'fore I got here." I hate the way I sound before I wake up.

"Where are you from, again?" She grinned.

"Don't be ... Don't make fun of my accent, little Miss Maria."

"Oh, is English a second language for you too?"

"Funny." I yawned again. "Sorry. I haven't gotten much sleep lately."

"And why is that?"

"Well let's see." I opened my arms and she curled into them. "First, I swam in the Olympics. Then, I took a 40 day tour of Asia where I spent most of my time keeping up with a pair of hyperactive 16-year-olds."

"Two? Ok, that's bad."

"Very. Then, after we docked in LA, I had time to get home, pack and drive here."

"Where I found you."

"Where you found me."

"Now, what shall I do with you?"

"I have a few ideas." I coaxed her into rolling over and then kissed her deeply. This time, no falling asleep: I was going to make up for last night and then some.

"Peter." She stopped kissing me. You should get that."

"Get what?" Then I heard the knocking on the front door. "It's probably a wrong address." She gave me a look and I sighed. "Ok. I'm getting the door."

I got up, discovered that my boxers were still on, and we headed downstairs. Whoever was at the door knocked again before we got there.

I opened it to find an older woman. She looked startled to see me. "Oh! Is, uh, is JD home?"

"JD?"

"JD McElroy?"

"Right!" I laughed; nobody at home called him that. "You mean Granddad."

"Who else would she mean, silly?" Maria teased from behind me. "Mr. McElroy is letting us use the house for a semester."

"Oh. I see."

The 'us' struck me as a little presumpous - but only because we hadn't discussed it privately yet. If Maria was ready to set up housekeeping, I was generally ok with the idea. I put one arm around Maria to pull her forward and offered the other to the woman on the porch. "I'm Peter, Julius' grandson. This is my girlfriend Maria."

Maria gave me that smoldering look of hers and shook hands with the woman. "How do you do?"

"Fine. I'm Marian, from next door. 2625. We usually have dinner with JD and Rachael when they're in town and I just poped by to see if wanted to go tonight or tomorrow."

"Well, I don't know if they're coming up this week, but we'd be happy to join you for dinner." I offered. "Tonight. My treat."

"Oh I didn't mean to..." Marian started.

"Peter, don't we need to..." Maria asked softly.

"Nonesense!" I cut over both of them. "We have no prior plans and I would love to get to know friends of my Grandfather's. I won't take no for an answer."

Marian laughed. "Well, you certainly are related to JD! Ok, Ed and I will be here at 8. Do you know the area well?" I shook my head. "Well, we'll drive and show you around a bit."

We chatted for another few minutes and then Marian left.

"Your girlfriend?" Maria asked.

"Granddad's letting 'us' use the house?" I countered.

She pretended to think about that. "Hmmm. I guess for one to be true both have to be true."

Not really but I didn't bother with the immense flaw in her reasoning. "Ok. I'll go with that." I pulled her to me. "Girlfriend."

I kissed her and we got lost in each other for some time.

"Think you can stay awake now?" She whispered.

"Absolutely."

We slowly made our way upstairs again. Once in the bedroom, I opened the robe slowly, kissing down her. I was right; she did have nothing on under it which was spectacular. From my knees, I took a moment to look up and admire the view.

"Lovely." I breathed. I kissed her thighs. She was a bit small, compared to the healthy sized girls I usually dated but that just meant it would be easier to scoop her up and carry her to the bed. I took a deep whiff of her shaved privates.

"Peter!" She giggled. "Stop!"

"What do you mean, stop?" I asked, kissing her thighs. "I'm just getting to the good parts."

She giggled but still pulled at my shoulders as I rubbed my lips against hers. "No, Peter! Don't. That's not nice."

"Funny, I thought it was very nice."

"It's gross."

I stood up slowly, kissing as I went. Whatever her issue was, I wasn't willing to risk killing the mode completely. "So what would you suggest instead?"

"Come on." She pulled me gently and I followed her upstairs. She lay back on the bed and gestured me over. Resistance wasn't even a possibility.

She let me kiss her lips and her breasts but wouldn't let my lips travel any lower. She did let my fingers do a little walking and I found her a bit drier than I'd like. It took a few minutes of concentration to get her gasping.

Finally, she pushed my hand away. "Enough! Take me now!"

I took off my boxers, wondering why I still had them on, and found the condoms she brought in from the car. I almost ripped one trying to put it on but I got it and eased into Maria slowly.

"You feel wonderful." I sighed. "What do you want, fast or slow?"

"I want you to make love to me, Peter." She replied. "Not ask me questions."

She had said 'take me' so I presumed myself answered. I picked up the pace some but I wasn't in the mood for a two minute jackhammer fuck. Maria felt good and with a condom on, I could last an hour at this rate.

I went slow, my prefered speed usually. I wanted to hear her cum and ride her through it. At first, she was with me - cooing and purring as I took my time with her. But then I started getting the feeling that she was not into it. Like she was bored.

"Do you like this?" I asked finally, hoping not to break the mode.

"It's fine." She answered, too quickly and without even a trace of breathlessness.

I stopped moving and looked down at her. "You uh lie."

"No, it's..."

"You gonna see me, we gonna have ta be straight now. Don't ever lie ta me, Maria." I leaned down and kissed her. "Especially not in bed." I pulled out of her and patted her thigh sharply. "Roll over."

She hesitated but did so. "What do you have in mind?"

"You just wait." I looped my arms around her thighs so she couldn't move and opened her legs a bit wider. She protested in vigorous Spanish when my tongue began stroking her pussy but I didn't let that stop me. I ate her until her body was shaking uncontrollably. She didn't squirt but I could feel her internal muscles spasming when I dipped my tongue inside her.

I unwound my arms and replaced the condom that had slipped off. She lay there panting but she cried out when I lifted her hips again and rammed my cock into her. I fucked her hard and fast for about a minute before I dropped on top of her and asked "Is that better?"

She whispered something in Spanish then moaned. "Peter! You take me like a man now!" She whispered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.