The Greek Girl's Fun - Cover

The Greek Girl's Fun

Copyright© 2010 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A woman in Athens gets revenge on her ex-boyfriends ex-girlfriend and her mother. No sex in first chapter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mind Control   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   Slow  

It had been a month since Anita had acquired the two British Blondes as her personal slaves through hypnosis. She had fooled them with alcohol and a promise to make them look fitter and younger, when in reality; she planned to put them under Mind Control. She had made them sign all their property over to her. Karen had to quit her job as a model for the British London Model Agency and both women's bank accounts were also signed over to Anita. The house in London had been sold off to a very wealthy playboy industrialist, who had turned it into a multi-million dollar whorehouse industry. Karen and Mrs. McDonald, Karen's look-alike older mother, no longer lived in England. After all the legalities of transferring everything to Anita, the three returned to Athens, capital of Greece, where they would remain for life. To earn more money for herself, Anita had met with some rich Greeks she knew and many had paid to have sex with either the green or purple haired woman. All the money went straight into Anita's bank account and Karen and Mrs. McDonald were nothing more than her pet slaves and private prostitutes. With the money she earned from whoring the two ex-Blonde Scottish women she had bought herself a house that faced the Mediterranean Sea and had many coastal lines and beach areas.

But inside the mansion, Anita lived like a wealthy, spoiled, eccentric woman. She had two maids that were dressed like French maids. One maid had green hair while the other had purple. Both women were ordered to learn and speak Greek, a language they once made fun of and looked down upon. Now, they were speaking like Greek speaking foreigners, who were called Xenos. Anita asked Mrs. McDonald, in Greek, to get her a cup of tea. The former proud Scottish woman nodded her head in obedience and went straight away to get the tea. Karen was giving Anita a foot massage while her foot rested on a footstool. Karen's name now was Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom, although there seemed nothing wise about her cleaning someone else's feet and acting as someone else's maid. Her mom's name now was Hera, Greek Goddess of Hate and Vengeance. After Hera and Athena had served their Greek Goddess, she had a nap in her chair, while Hera and Athena made her feel as comfortable as possible by sucking on her dirty toes. Anita enjoyed their tongues licking and inhaling the scent of her Greek odor. But after an hour, Anita woke up and her two pet-maid-slaves were still sucking on her toes. She looked down on them and smiled. She said to them,

"My two prized bitches. You just want to make your mistress feel more comfortable, don't you"? They didn't respond but kept on sucking. Apart from sucking and licking her dirty feet, she made them wash her clothes and since they now knew how, cook her Greek food. Personally, both women hated the smell of the food but had to put up with its' strong odor. Whenever Anita walked in on them, she could see the disgust and on the faces of her Scottish maids.

"Nice smell, isn't it? Smell what you are cooking, Hera, "commanded Anita.

"Yes mistress, I shall do that now", answered Hera. Hera used the spoon to stir it and then took a spoonful of it and lifted the spoon higher in order to smell the stench she's cooking.

"Hhmmm, lovely, isn't it?" asked Anita. Anita then commanded,

"I want you to taste what you smell, slave". Hera closed her eyes and then put the spoon in her mouth.

"Open your bloody British eyes", roared Anita. Anita felt insulted that this woman hated Greek food. Mrs. McDonald opened her eyes again and had to look at what she is eating. She swallowed while it was still hot. She then wanted to cough but her mistress ordered,

"You will not cough that up. This is what we Greeks have to eat. I just can't believe you people; we don't eat junk food like McDonalds". At hearing the name "McDonald", Karen and her mom felt low and shitty. Anita then realized that it was their surname, but she had meant the fast food joint. She had a cruel look on her face as she then laughed.

"Oh yes, I forgot. That is your surname, isn't it; named after some junk food corporation that is sending more and more kids in Britain to early graves. You people conquer and take Cyprus from us and this is how God pays you back." Hera and Athena were forced to put up with this abuse and hard language from the woman they despised. They really wished they could break free and strangle her throat. She made them give up, not only their property and bank accounts and possessions, but also their freedom, their enjoyment of having sex with whom they wanted to do it with and not some fat ugly rich bastards, who were too rough and stunk too much. Anita left them and they returned to their cooking. Athena/Karen wished she could even say "Hi" to her mom and ask her how she is coping with this abuse and all the degrading things made to do. Mrs. McDonald felt likewise. Sometimes, Mrs. McDonald had dreams where she and Karen finally had their free wills again and ran away from their abusive Greek mistress. But it was always the same, the moon would chase after them and they would see the angry face of Diana, who was also their current Earthly Goddess, Anita the tour host.

After they had served Anita dinner and her late supper, Anita told her two slaves,

"This Friday night, I am going to have a party and it will be all women. Many of these women are good friends of mine and you two are lucky I dyed your hair different colors so you are no longer Blondes. All of these women have had their husbands leave them or their boyfriends stolen from them by women from America, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Denmark. All stolen by Blonde sluts, such as yourselves." Karen/Athena and Mrs. McDonald/Hera had real fear in their eyes as they knew they would be facing a mob of angry women this coming Friday night. Anita then told them how many Greek women dreamed of dominating Northern European women, British included, American and Russian women. Anita went into detail, how all those attractive Blonde women would be used as human toilets, have their nipples pierced with rings or have their asses bitten at. The words and thoughts of Anita was scaring the living hell out of the two slave women. Anita then laughed but this time, her laughter was far more haunting, like that of a sick crazy woman. Must be the result of all those years of Blondes getting all the attention.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.