A New Chapter
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

It was about a week later, the three of them, Paul, Linda and Barbara decided on a night out for themselves. They were, by that time, almost constantly a threesome, and were very comfortable with it.

Barbara knew of a roadhouse not out in the country too far. She said it was quiet and would be a nice place for a few drinks and maybe some dancing. Paul wasn't much of a dancer but he knew that the girls would want to dance together, so he said that it was a 'go'.

The place was quiet, since it was a week night. Barbara knew the bartender and greeting him warmly, asking if the back room was available. He said that it was and there was only one other party back there, a few college kids.

The three of them went into the back room, where a waitress came and they ordered drinks and snacks, settling down to listen to the music.

Paul was dressed casually, but, as per department rules, still had his badge and his gun with him. Barbara was in jeans and a tee. Linda was dressed a bit outlandishly, feeling like a free spirit that night. She had on a short tee shirt that came to just below her tits, and a pair of white, stretch lycra capri pants, that did nothing to hide her panties from view, but over it she wore one of Paul's sleeveless, v necked sweaters, which went down below her ass cheeks and hid everything very well.

There was music playing on the juke box and after just a bit the two women, who were constantly moving and tapping their toes to the beat, wanted to dance.

"Mind if we dance, honey?" Linda asked.

"No, sweet babe," he said. "You go ahead. Keep in mind that there are kids here; no dirty boogieing."

Both Barbara and Linda laughed at that and went to the dance floor. They were both exceptionally good dancers and swung into the rhythm of the dance easily and gracefully.

They noticed right away that the four college guys were watching them intently, as they danced. The dance number came to and end and they went back to the table with Paul.

"That was so much fun," Linda said, wreathed in smiles.

"Sure was," Barbara said, "Too bad Mr Grumpy won't let us do the dirty boogie for the troops over there."

"You two are incorrigible!" Paul said with a mock sigh. "Do what you've got to do, only don't start a damn riot!"

"Why not," Linda asked innocently, "You're armed aren't you?"

He just hooted at that and told them to go and dance. In the meanwhile, one of the college kids put more money into the juke box and more music swelled in the room.

The dance was different this time. Both ladies were obviously playing to the attention of the college kids on the other side of the room. They took turns having their backs to the kids, who were watching intently. First Barbara turned her back to them and flashed her ass at them, the jeans emphasized her shapely ass. Then Linda took a turn and shook her ass at them.

"It's not working as well as it should," Barbara said, complaining.

"It's the sweater!" Linda said, it doesn't show much. "I never thought of the possibility of entertaining gentlemen friends," she concluded.

They both laughed, and Barbara finally said:

"I'll fix that; dance a little closer."

The waitress stood next to Paul just then, taking their drink order, and Paul said:

"Oh, shit, they're going to do something; I just know it. Watch."

Sure enough, as Barbara and Linda danced, Barbara grabbed the hem of Linda's sweaterand pulled it up, as Linda was busy shaking her ass.

The kids at the other table were watching wide eyed at the show that was going on.

The song ended just as Barbara got Linda's sweater up high enough to begin to show something. There was a great groan from the college kids, as the song ended.

Linda went over to the juke box then and put in some money and selected a song. It was a slow dance and she beckoned for Paul to come and dance with her. He did and they entwined themselves around each other as they danced.

"She was getting a little wild," Linda said.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied. "I'm hoping that college kid is on the agenda tonight."

"You're so bad!" he countered.

"You love it!" she said, reaching up to kiss him.

"Yes, I do; give them a show next time," he said as the dance ended.

Then two things happened at pretty much the same time. Barbara took Linda by the hand and announced a ladies' room visit. They went and, while they were gone, two of the four college kids came over to where Paul was sitting.

Paul's jacket flapped open a bit, showing both his badge and his gun. The spokesman for the college guys just stared at it a bit.

Paul said a quick: "Sorry!" and covered it up again.

"Uh," the kid began, "I hope I'm not being rude but the ladies that you're with are lovely."

"Thank you, "Paul said amiably.

"Uh, is it okay with you, if we ask them to dance?" was the next question.

"Sure," Paul said, "I'm not much of a dancer and, as you can see, they're both such live wires."

"Yes," the kid chuckled, "They seem to be that."

"No nasty stuff," the kid said then, holding his hands out.

"I know," Paul said, shaking his head, as he talked.

It was exactly then that the ladies emerged from the girls' room. They'd taken Barbara's large purse with them, and had obviously made some adjustments. It was apparent from just looking at them that neither was wearing a bra anymore, and most revealingly, Linda had removed Paul's sweater, and her ass, and panties were now on display through the thin material of the lycra pants.

She swaggered as she went to the table, posing for Paul, who applauded for her. She dropped a curtsey for him and sat down, kissing him. In addition, Linda's tits were a bit bigger than Barbara's but both had marvelous ones, and now their nipples were poking out against their tops.

The music was still playing and, they both opted to dance again, as soon as they got to the dance floor.

Just before the girls had emerged from the bathroom, Paul had invited the four college guys to come over and join them, which they did, while the girls were busy now dancing. The four kids were still fascinated by the dancing women.

Just then they were dancing with Barbara's back to the table. Linda looked up at her neighbor and winked at her. Then she reached out and unbuttoned the top button of Barbara's jeans, and unzipped them a little. She unzipped them only enough to let them sag a bit but not fall down.

"Dirty girl!" Barbara said.

"Yes, ma'am," Linda cooed.

"Dirty girls get spanked," Barbara warned.

"By someone, I hope!" was Linda's response.

Then, with Paul and the four guys watching closely, Linda inserted her hand inside of the waist band of Barbara's jeans and put her hand over Barbara's panty covered ass cheeks. Barbara shook her ass cheeks in response, and the college kids cheered.

Then Linda took it a step further; she put her hands now inside of the waist band of Barbara's panties and pushed a little. Now Barbara held onto her jeans to keep them from falling down. But Linda had her hands inserted in such a way that the first third of Barbara's ass crack was visible. Again, to hoots now, Barbara shook her ass.

"Your turn, muffin," Barbara said with a grin.

The two dancers spun around then so that now Linda's back was to the guys at the table.

"Better dance with them soon, guys," Paul said, "I'm going to have to take them out of here soon or we'll get raided."

The college kids laughed at what Paul said, and then, as though she were tuned into what was on Paul's mind, Linda broke off from dancing with Barbara, came over to the table, planted a kiss on Paul's lips, and took the hand of one of the four guys, a young black kid and said:

"Dance with me."

He grinned at the others, as he was pulled by the hand out to the dance floor. He and Linda swung into the dance immediately and he danced very well. She spun around and had her back to him for a while, still dancing. And, reaching back, she took his hands and placed both of them on her ass, which she wiggled appreciatively. He moved his hands away as though he'd burned them.

Linda stopped dancing then and took him by the hand again:

"What's your name, love?" she asked.

"Andre," he said to her.

"Come on, Andre," she said then, "We'll talk to Paul and Barbara."

The music stopped for the moment, and no one went immediately to put in more money. When Linda, with Andre in tow got back to the table, where Barbara had joined the other three and Paul, she stopped and, still holding his hand said to Paul and Barbara:

"Sir, ma'am, may I have permission to dance with Andre? He's a little shy about dancing with me, and I want permission."

The college kids looked on with owlish faces, not totally sure about what was going on.

Paul said first: "Permission granted."

Then Linda looked at Barbara, who said:

"Well, I was thinking of saying 'no' to you for exposing my ass the way you did, but go ahead, honey, dance with him and have a good time. We'll extract payment later."

The guys were still in the dark about what was going on.

Linda asked in a soft voice: "Can you please explain, sir? Ma'am?"

Paul laughed:

"Guys, Linda is my wife; Barbara is our neighbor. Maybe she should explain a little about the three of us so that you'll understand."

"It's simple, guys," Barbara said. "Linda is the plaything, and she likes it that way."

Linda grinned at them, when Barbara said this.

"She does what Paul and I allow her to do; don't you, pet?" Barbara continued

"Yes, ma'am," Linda said a dropped a curtsey at her.

"Paul, you see, guys, is very liberal about what he'll allow Linda to do, and do you know why?" she asked with a smile.

"Easy," Paul said, grinning at Linda and winking,"I love this woman to distraction and want her to be able to do the things that she wants to do but at the end of the day, know what guys?"

They looked at him with inquisitive faces.

He continued: "At the end of the day, they both will be in bed with me.And nothing goes on that Barbara and I don't know about and approve. Right, angel?"

"Right, Paul, my master and my darling," Linda said.

"And right now she wants to dance, so she dances," Paul finished.

"See, Andre," Linda said, "Let's dance. Money in the juke box and we're at it!"she continued.

"One thing, though," Barbara said.

Linda turned and said a simple: "Yes? Ma'am?"

"You've been bad, showing my ass to the boys, so no top for you; give it!" Barbara said with finality.

With no hesitation, and sending a thrill through all of the guys watching, Linda peeled the short tee shirt off and handed it to Barbara, letting her lovely tits hang out.

"Nice, guys?" Barbara asked.

"Nice all the college kids agreed.

"She'll be spanked for it later," Barbara said, "You know that, pet, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am," she said. Then she turned to Paul as if for confirmation and asked:

"Spanked, Paul?"

"Spanked," he said.

"Told you!" Barbara said and that little stunt will add 15 more slaps to the spanking."

Linda went to Barbara as the guys looked on and knelt to kiss her hand.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am," she said, kissing the hand fervently.

"Too late for 'sorry', angel," Barbara said. "If the guys are lucky, they'll be around to watch the spanking."

Barbara then walked to the juke box and put in money.

"Dance, bitch!" she said.

The music swelled, and Linda took Andre by the hand and one of the others, saying:

"Come and dance with me."

The dance now was a different kind of dance. There were hands now on her tits, pulling at her nipples, and hands that were pushing her stretch pants down, after spending time squeezing her ass cheeks. Linda was being royally assaulted by both of her dance partners.

Andre, dancing behind her, pushed those stretch pants down and also her panties, so that Linda now danced with her pants and panties at her knees.

Andre's hands were between her legs and rummaging around between her ass cheeks. She was moaning but never missing a beat. The dancer in front of her, Ivon, had her by the nipples and was pulling them in time to the music. Andre now had a finger up her asshole and one in her pussy.

Linda shot a desperate glance at Paul and Barbara and said:

"Please? Please, I'll be good."

Paul nodded 'yes' and Linda slid into a shaking orgasm, launching her arms around Andre's neck for a kiss and then around Ivon's neck for another.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.