A New Chapter - Cover

A New Chapter

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Linda waited nervously for 4 PM to arrive; she busied herself cleaning up some work that she still had to do, and was absorbed enough in the work that she was startled by the suddenness of the knock on the door at precisely 4 PM.

Linda had not been really sure what to do but finally decided on being directly in front of the door in the middle of the room on her knees. She had her hands at her sides and moved the leather vest so that her nipples were pointing outward.

Eva Schoen's voice came clearly through the door: "Ms Rogers, it's Eva Schoen; are you ready for me?"

"Yes, ma'am, I am," Linda said clearly, hoping she was presenting herself in an acceptable way.

Eva came through the door and said: "Very, very nice. As a matter of fact, almost perfect but I know how to push you to perfection. How are you, Ms. Rogers?"

"To tell the truth," Linda said a bit breathlessly, I am turned on right now."

"Well good, then let's begin," Eva continued.

Then she took off her shoe and placed her stockinged foot on the back of Linda's neck, pushing her head into the carpet. Linda whimpered in her throat as her head was pushed into the carpet.

"Lovely sound, Linda," Eva said, "You don't mind me calling you 'Linda' do you, Ms Rogers?"

"I don't mind at all, ma'am," Linda answered.

"Good then, tell me, Linda, what are you?" Eva wanted to know.

Linda searched her mind for a few seconds and said: "I'm your lawyer, ma'am."

"Precisely," Eva said, "Go on."

Linda plunged on without very much thought: "I'm wearing cowboy chaps that leave my ass and pussy bare, a leather vest that leaves my tits swinging free and excites my nipples, boots and a hat."

"And why are you wearing that costume, Linda?" Eva wanted to know.

"Because the goddess told me to, ma'am," Linda said quietly.

"Well, well, flatterer!" Eva said, "I like your sugared tongue; maybe I'll try more of it later."

Then Eva pushed down on the back of Linda's neck a bit and asked: "What do you want to be, Linda? Think now."

Linda thought for a moment and said quietly:

"Your sex cunt, your sex slave, your pain pig, your piss pig; I want to be who you will mold me into; tell me to go and suck someone's cock and I'll do it; tell me to make my holes available to a gang of teens and I'll do it. I want you to make me yours."

"Lovely," Eva said, excited. "Let me tell you, little one," she was now kneeling and speaking into Linda's face, which was turned to the side on the carpet looking up at Eva, "I will never do anything that will cause you loss of professional standing; I will never do anything that will end or endanger your marriage. I will work with your husband and make your friend Barbara my servant too."

Linda kissed Eva's hand, and as she was doing so, she realized that in Eva's present position, she could look up Eva's skirt and see a pair of pink panties and the shadow of pussy hair. She only stared for a few seconds but Eva knew.

"You brat!" Eva spit out and slapped Linda's face. "You're staring up my skirt to look at my panties. Aren't you?"

Linda shook her head 'yes' and Eva slapped her face again, and then the tension broke and Linda buried her head in the carpet and wept. She began to cry furiously and long and was shaking and shaking from it.

Eva gathered the almost cringing woman into her arms and began to coo at her:

"Little one, Little one, tell me, tell Eva what it is; just tell me. There's nothing that we can't take care of together."

"It's what I've become or have seemed to become," Linda began.

It came out then in a torrent. Linda went all the way back to childhood sex games that she'd enjoyed and talked about years of suppressing, but barely suppressing the desires--desires to be used, to be ordered to do things, really dirty things. Then she spoke about the night in the legion parking lot with Jackie Hart and his friends, her subsequent discovery of a love of sucking cock, having pricks in her mouth, the followup with Paul and Barbara.

"I'm just afraid that Paul won't be able to live with what I've become, am becoming. It's my great fear."

"We'll deal with that," Eva said soothingly, running her hand up under Linda's leather vest and then down the back of her chaps and over her naked ass, as she talked.

Linda calmed down, after Eva talked with her and then Eva said:

"Now I think it's lawyer time. Ready to do your job, counselor?"

Linda dried her eyes and said: "Yes, ma'am, Ms Schoen."

"Good enough, girl, now I want you in the middle of the room, like you were, when I entered."

Linda got into that position, hands at her side, kneeling on the floor.

"Just a few adjustments," Eva said and it's perfect. "Hands behind your head first."

Linda did as she was told.

"It helps to arch your back and present your tits and nipples in a very nice fashion."

Eva walked around her a little; with her stockinged foot, she pushed Linda's knees out at more of an angle.

"The second point here is to make sure that your knees are spread this wide. It presents your pussy nicely and also separates your ass cheeks. Do you see what I mean?"

"Yes, ma'am," Linda said, feeling the heat now in her overwhelming the previous pain and fear.

"Linda, my pet," Eva then continued, "This is called the presentation position; whenever I tell you to present yourself, this is the position that you'll assume. Am I clear?"

"Perfectly," Linda said, "I present myself."

"Now let's talk about my legal needs," Eva said.

"Do you want me in this position as we talk?" Linda wanted to know.

"Have I told you to move?" Eva shot back at her.

"No, ma'am," Linda answered meekly.

"Then stay that way," was Eva's reply.

"Of course," Linda said simply.

As strange as it was for Linda, they went over Eva's various legal needs, while Linda was in the 'presentation mode' on the floor. Eva was more than pleased with the way Linda had understood her various legal needs. She was, in fact impressed with Linda's abilities.

"Very nice, Ms. Rogers," Eva said. "You've done all of this so well. Maybe a little treat now. Keep your eyes open and on my knees."

Linda did as she was told with her eyes fixed on Eva's knees. Slowly Eva parted her knees until her legs were splayed out in a wide fashion. Linda stared directly up Eva's skirt, her eyes fastening on the pink gusset of Eva's panties and the dark shadow of pussy hair that she saw.

"Like?" Eva asked.

"Love," Linda replied.

"Well, I think it's time to put that sugared tongue of yours to good use. But I want you to go into your bathroom and get some red lipstick on. Do you have some?"

"Uh, no, ma'am, I'm afraid that I don't," Linda replied.

"No problem, Ms Rogers," Eva replied, searching her own handbag and bringing out a tube of red lipstick. She handed it to Linda.

"You see," Eva said, "I want lipstick marks all over my inner thighs and on the crotch of my pink panties."

"Ohhhhh, yes," Linda said, taking the lipstick and going to the bathroom.

She came out looking even more exciting in her leather outfit, which highlighted her pussy, tits and ass, and her crimson lips. With a large smile she bent to her knees and just before putting her face under the edge of Eva's skirt to begin the journey of her reddened lips to Eva's pussy, she mouthed the words:

"Thank you, ma'am!"

"Oh, I think I'll keep you!" Eva said warmly, "You are so polite."

Linda began by planting kisses on Eva's left thigh just above her knee. With each kiss, she moved her mouth a little and licked the spot she was kissing. Every now and then she added a small, very small nip from her teeth.

"Oh, yes, lawyer lady, Oh yes!" Eva crooned.

Linda worked her way to Eva's crotch and planted three large lip imprints on the gusset of her panties, just above Eva's hairy pussy.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Paul's voice came clearly through the door, as he opened it:

"Babe, you still here?"

Then he froze, Linda's head whipped around and Eva grabbed hold of Linda to keep her from moving. She wanted to see Paul's reaction.

"Well, look at you!" he said, grinning. "Here's the lady lawyer doing her job!" He laughed at that. Then he regarded Eva and said:

"But forgive me you are? Oh," he said suddenly, "You're the woman from Al's."

"Yes, Sgt Rogers," she said, "I'm a new client of your wife's."

"I can see that," Paul said grinning.

Meanwhile, Linda was blushing but Paula and Eva were having a pretty good time.

"I'm glad you recognize her talents," Paul said, making Linda blush even more.

"Actually," Eva said, "Your wife, though she was kneeling here dressed as I told her to be dressed, has shown herself already quite a good and more than competent lawyer."

"She is that," Paul said.

"And she is learning to do as she is told," Eva put in.

"Yes, I realize that also," Paul said.

Then Eva said: "I'm sorry that you, uh, caught us here, if it bothers you."

Linda looked at Paul then with a painful look on her face.

Paul spoke to Linda directly then: "Babe," he said, "You look hotter than a pistol; I can't imagine that you would do anything as a surprise for me that would turn me on more than coming in here and seeing the way you're dressed and what you are doing."

"Sgt Rogers," Eva said, "You are a remarkable man. But what would you like now? I think that your wife has some things to say to you."

Paul walked over to where Linda was still kneeling with her face hovering above Eva's pussy, he ran a hand through her hair, kissed her on the forehead and said: "I'd really rather that she finished what she was doing for you, if it won't embarrass you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.