A New Chapter - Cover

A New Chapter

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Linda, a lawyer, through an accidental meeting gives in to her slutty side but then has to deal with her husband, Paul.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

"You're getting it now, aren't you?" It was Barbara asking the question. Paul had gone to work and they were having early morning coffee. Linda's head kind of snapped to attention, when Barbara said what she did.

"You know; don't you?" Linda said with a kind of wonder in her voice.

"Of course, I know," Barbara said. "The door opens and there it is, life, big, new, gleaming, scary and sexy but life."

Barbara stepped in rather quickly then. "Okay," she said with a good deal of authority in her voice. "Then stop moping; Jackie Hart helped open the door and we've been kind of pussy footing around but it's time to get real with it now."

Again Linda's head snapped up and she instantly stopped, as she'd been told. The tone of voice sent shivers up and down her spine.

"Just because some people are slow to catch on," Barbara continued, "It doesn't mean that everyone is."

"No, I guess not." Linda said.

"You guess not; you guess not!" Barbara now thundered at Linda, who was really taken aback by the outburst.

"Get over here and stand in front of me." she wailed at Linda, and the tone of voice she used brooked no delay. Linda came and stood where she was told.

"Get your shirt off," Barbara ordered.

"My shirt?" Linda said slowly, still trying to let this sink in.

Then Barbara pushed at exactly the right time. She slapped Linda's face. "Wake up, girl! Has all that sex last night addled your brains?" she shouted at Linda, who was instantly struggling to get her t shirt off.

"Down to your panties," Barbara fairly shouted next. Linda did it immediately.

"Yes," Barbara continued, "You've missed the boat; not even realizing that here you are looking for someone new to run you and afraid it to deal with it, act upon it."

"Oh, yes!" Linda said with emphasis, still standing only in her panties in front of Barbara.

Barbara continued: "But the woman knew, didn't she?"

"Yessssss," Linda hissed, "She really did."

"And do you know what?"

"What?" Linda inquired in a tiny voice but even then she knew where Barbara was going with this and she knew that she wouldn't stop her at all.

"I know!"

"Yes, Barbara; uh ... Oh, I don't know ... uh, yes, ma'am, I know you do."

"Yes," Barbara now crooned to Linda,

"Best friends and neighbors, but that's going to change now isn't it?"

To emphasize her words, Barbara reached out and pinched Linda's left nipple. She pinched and pinched and then twisted. She had Linda grunting, and yelping from plain lust in no time. She let go of the nipple and pushed Linda to her knees, and said:

"That's what it's got to be like; that's what it's going to be like."

"Yes, oh god, yes," Linda said and busied herself planting kisses on Barbara's thighs through her jeans.

"Come on, slut," Barbara crooned to Linda, let's get you cleaned up.

"Thank you so much!" Linda fervently said, planting more kisses on Barbara's thighs before getting up.

Linda went up the stairs ahead of Barbara, putting Barbara's face on the same level as Linda's panty covered ass.

Barbara smiled to herself and said: "Stop,".

Linda stopped and looked over her shoulder at Barbara to see what she wanted. "Raise your arms." Barbara said.

Linda did as she was told.

"Ahh," Barbara intoned, "Linda, you've got one of the world's nicest asses!"

"Oh, thank you," Linda said with a smile, "I'm so glad you think so."

Then Barbara went on: "You know, Linda, you're just too tempting to pass up."

"Yes?" Linda said with some anticipation. Without hesitating Barbara slapped Linda's ass with a loud resounding 'crack'.

"Ohhhhhh," Linda said and shivered from head to toe.

Barbara was delighted. She swung her hand again, slapping from ass cheek to ass cheek:

"You!', (SLAP), "OHHHHHH", Like! (SLAP), "OHHHHHHH," "This! (SLAP), "OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" don't you?"

Linda was beyond words. This happening two days in a row, this being taken into hand and having someone produce for her the wonderful warmth of this sexy pain. She didn't understand it but she certainly loved it, and now with Barbara! It was beyond words for her.

"Okay," Barbara's next order rang out, "The ivory colored panties are wonderful but take them off and leave them here. Flip flops off too. No clothes for you."

"Wonderful" was Linda's simple comment but it made Barbara smile with the progress that was being made. Linda complied immediately, slipping the sexy panties down past her swelling hips and ass cheeks and off from her ankles. Linda was now naked, while Barbara was fully clothed. The contrast added to her already heavy breathing.

Barbara picked up one of the discarded flip flops and landed another solid blow on Linda's ass, causing her naked neighbor to jump and kind of 'yip' from the sharpness of the blow.

"Now," Barbara said, "To the kitchen. Lead the way."

Linda led the way and jumped every now and then as a laughing Barbara kept up the blows to Linda's naked ass, reddening up nicely. In the kitchen Barbara had Linda show her where the utensils were. Barbara selected a broad bladed wooden spatula and continued to beat Linda's ass with it. Linda was now sighing, groaning and shaking from the treatment she was receiving.

"Now laundry room," Barbara ordered. Linda led her there. On the shelf in the laundry room was a container with clothes pins in it. Barbara ordered Linda to turn around and took a clothes pin. Linda's eyes were wide with fear and anticipation as Barbara applied the wooden clothes pin to the tip of Linda's left nipple. Linda let out a protracted "Owwwwwwwwww" and shivered again, when Barbara put a clothes pin on the other nipple, eliciting another long 'Owwwwwwwwwww' from Linda, who was now trembling.

"Let's have two more these now," Barbara said. She took them and ordered Linda to spread her legs. Linda was even more wide eyed.

She began: "Are you going to..."

Barbara cut her off with an order to shut up and speak when asked only. Linda shook her head in compliance and spread her thighs wide as Barbara now applied the clothes pins first to the right pussy lips and then to the left pussy lips. Linda was now breathing hard and getting near to a climax.

"You like this, don't you, puss?" Barbara demanded to know. "Tell me."

"Yes, ma'am," Linda confessed, "I love it when you cause me this pain. Some people seem to know that."

"This kind of pain?" Barbara asked as she twisted one of nipple clothes pins. This pushed Linda over the edge completely. She fairly screamed out and entered a shattering climax that drove her to her knees. She was crying now tears of sexual gratitude and buried her face and mouth in the crotch of Barbara's jeans.

"I'm so sorry to speak up, ma'am," she pleaded, "But, please, please, may I? May I? May I unbutton your jeans and please get my mouth where I can try to please you? Will you let me say thank you please."

"Of course, honey," Barbara said and allowed Linda to go to work. Barbara leaned back against the washer and spread her legs, as Linda pulled her jeans down and then her thin red panties after them. Linda then buried her face in Barbara's pussy bush and sought with her tongue Barbara's pussy lips and clit. Linda worked hard with extra spit running down her chin as she licked and sucked Barbara to climax.

When the orgasm was done, Barbara adjusted her jeans and panties and opened her arms for Linda, removing the clothes pins first. Linda flooded into Barbara's arms and buried her face in Barbara's neck. "I love you," was all that Linda could muster. Barbara whispered to Linda: "Whose slut are you, Linda?"

"Yours," Linda answered licking Barbara's neck. "I thought so," Barbara smiled at Linda.

A few days later, Linda was in the midst of a fairly busy day but it was getting toward lunch. She had one more client to see, a new one named Schoen. It was 11 AM, when her secretary, Carrie, buzzed her and said that Ms. Schoen was here to see her.

Linda was certainly pleased by this one because Eva Schoen was notoriously wealthy and it was a feather in Linda's cap to have her recommended to be her attorney. Plus in this instance, since it was a direct recommendation for her, the retainer would be for her, instead of going in the general coffers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.