Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge - Cover

Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge

Copyright© 2010 by Punky Girl

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Lana Rogers broke Jerry's heart. More than that, the rising Republican politician humiliated him in front of his friends and family. What better way to take his revenge than to force her precious daughter, 15-year-old Alina, into The Game? With the help of his sister, Diane, that's exactly what Jerry plans to do.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"Your final submitted score is 92," Heather said. "Jessica only has 73."

Alina smiled. "Thank God!" she said into her cell phone. It was so good to find out her victory was official.

"Wait," Heather said. "I've got another call. Hang on a sec."

"Okay," Alina said. While she waited her own phone beeped indicating another call.

"Darn," Alina murmured. When she checked the caller ID, though, she smiled. As much as she wanted to talk with Heather about winning the Game, this call was much more important. She clicked over to it and said, "Justine!"

"Hey," Justine's said.

"I'm so so glad you called!" Alina chirped, happy beyond reason. "Did you get my voicemail?"

"I did," Justine said. "I really did. It was a little surprising."

Alina cringed. "I know, I'm so sorry for not calling sooner. I've just been so busy. That school project ... ugh. Anyway, that's all done now and I was thinking we could hang out tonight? Or tomorrow? I miss you so much, I really do..."

There was a long pause. "Uhm ... no. I mean, Alina? Didn't you get my e-mail?"

The girl blinked in confusion. "E-mail?"

"I sent it like, two weeks ago," Justine said. Alina heard her sigh into her phone. "Didn't you get it?"

"I don't ... I don't know," the girl said honestly. "I don't think so. The last e-mail you sent was that link to those two cute kitties licking each other, I think."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," Justine said. "I wrote and re-wrote it so many times I must have forgotten to actually send it. Let me see, I'm at my computer right now ... hmm. Shoot. Okay, yeah, I guess I didn't send it. It's in my drafts folder. Wow, this is embarrassing. All this time I thought you'd read it. Wow. I'm so sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" Alina said, suddenly nervous. She was nearing her house and anxious to get on her own computer. She said, "What's the big deal about this e-mail?"

"Look, I just sent it. Please read it. I swear I thought you'd read it already. Since you weren't calling me or anything. But ... look, please know that I love you. Okay? I mean that, I really do love you. You're a great person. Uhm ... I need to go."

"Wait, Justine!" Alina cried but it was too late. The older girl had hung up.

When she finally got upstairs to her bedroom and turned on her computer Alina saw the e-mail Justine had been referring to. It read:

"As much as I love you, Alina, the fact is that I'm just too old for you. Plus it's hard to keep this relationship going when I so rarely get to see you because we go to different schools. That's not your fault or mine it's just the facts. I think it's time we faced those facts.

"Also keep in mind that I'm going away to college next year and you'll still be stuck in high school. It's not like our relationship would have lasted forever anyway.

"Things might be different, might be different, if you were willing to tell your mom about us but I know that you never can. I'm out of the closet but you're holed up inside it. This situation just can't work. I realize that, now.

"I really do love you. I do. But I can't be with you anymore. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you this in person.

"Love,
"Justine."

Alina gawked at her computer screen as tears trickled down her cheeks. She felt like she'd just been punched in the stomach. One of the reasons she'd worked so hard to win the Game was to make sure Justine would never find out about what she'd been doing and now she was being dumped anyway. It wasn't fair!

"No," she said out loud as her chin trembled with grief. Just then her phone rang. Hoping it was Justine she opened it instantly. "H-hello?" she gasped.

"You need to get over here ASAP," Heather's voice said. "I'm at Tina's house."

"Why?" Alina said but Heather had already hung up.

Alina knew where Tina, a senior and cheerleader like Heather, lived because Heather had brought her over there a few times to fuck some guys for the Game. She lived right around the corner. Not wanting to think about Justine's e-mail the girl decided to just obey Heather's orders. She walked outside, got on her bike, and rode to Tina's without question.

Once there she was greeted by a beaming Heather. "Hey, slut!" the Senior said.

Confused and upset Alina just replied, "Uhm ... hi."

"Come on, we're editing your final video," Heather said, taking the girl's hand. "I think it's pretty awesome already and Tina is just putting on the finishing touches. It's going to start with that shot of Tucker's cock in your mouth when you say hi to your mom. It's pretty cool!"

"My ... video? What do you mean?" Alina said as she followed the older girl up the stairs. "I won the Game, right? There is no video of me, now ... they all get deleted, right?"

Heather laughed as they entered Tina's bedroom. The Senior, a hot redhead with long limbs and perky tits, was busy at her computer. She was obviously working on videos and pictures of Alina on her computer.

"I'm sorry, Alina, but you are so dumb sometimes," Heather purred. She shut the door to the room and said, "Jessica kicked your ass in the Game. Her final score was 72. Yours was 40."

"WHAT?" Alina cried. "No, that's not true. It can't be true! I got more points than that at the party! 52 points in one night, remember?!?"

Heather laughed. "None of those counted, you dumb slut," she said as she took the girl by her hand and led her toward Tina's bed. After sitting down next to her she told the now numb and confused girl, "You lost in a landslide, Alina."

Alina felt her heart-rate double and the color drain from her face. No, she thought, this isn't right. This isn't possible! She said out loud, "But ... but you just told me on the phone that I won..."

"No, I didn't," Heather giggled. She was brushing Alina's soft hair away from her face in a gentle, almost maternal manner. "I told you that your final submitted score was 92. But there's always an audit before the official score is announced. And after your points were audited the people who run the Game discovered that those 52 points you got at that party simply do not count. If it makes you feel any better one of Jessica's points didn't count either. Apparently one of the guys who fucked her hadn't actually paid to play..."

"But ... but... ," Alina whispered. She was on the verge of hyperventilating and barely noticed that Heather's right hand was gently stroking her thigh. "I did everything you told me to ... I let 52 guys have sex with me that night! Why don't they count?!?"

The Senior laughed. "Silly, you got fucked by a lot more than 52 guys that night!" she said. "But none of them are current students at our school. So none of them counted."

"No!" Alina whimpered. "You told me they were all students! You promised me ... you were gonna check ID's ... you said, you said..."

Heather rolled her eyes even as her hand slid down between the Sophomore's legs, right up under her skirt. "If you had bothered to take the time to read the rules you'd know that there's no rule against lying to contestants," she said. "You're the one who's supposed to make sure your points will count at the end of the Game. You didn't do that."

The 15-year-old felt her insides crumbling. "How ... how could you do this to me?" she finally whispered. "I ... I thought we were friends..."

The Senior shrugged. "It wasn't a lie when I said that I usually take advantage of girls who get tagged. Usually I just seduce them, you know, and then fuck them. But with you? Well, Mr. Senders asked me to help make sure you lost the Game. So I saw an opportunity to fuck a hottie figuratively rather than just literally. I thought it'd be neat so I gave it a try. And guess what? It was neat!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.