Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge - Cover

Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge

Copyright© 2010 by Punky Girl

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lana Rogers broke Jerry's heart. More than that, the rising Republican politician humiliated him in front of his friends and family. What better way to take his revenge than to force her precious daughter, 15-year-old Alina, into The Game? With the help of his sister, Diane, that's exactly what Jerry plans to do.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"Why did you do that?"

Heather paused and looked at her. She was in the middle of setting up a tripod. She'd already set up the lights and Alina had obediently helped even though all the lights pointed down at the bed and she knew what that meant.

"Why did I do what?"

"Tucker isn't a part of the Game!" Alina said, near tears. "You said you were only mean to me to help make sure the guys would count because you said they liked that. And ... and I get that. But Tucker isn't in the Game, and blowjobs never count! So why were you mean to me just now?"

Heather sighed. She stopped her preparations and walked over to the bed Alina was sitting on. She took a seat next to her. "This is Tucker's house, Alina. He's doing us a favor by letting us use it so of course I'm going to be nice to him. If that means doing things that are sort of degrading to you, then that's what I'm going to do. In a perfect world it wouldn't be necessary but guys like him expect girls like us to act a certain way. If we'd pissed him off at all he would have kicked us out. Trust me."

"Oh," Alina said in a small voice.

"Besides," Heather laughed, "did you really want him to last much longer? Believe me he could have gone on for another thirty minutes. Saying those things to you, being 'mean' to you as you put it, sent him over the edge. Aren't you glad he ended so early, or would you have preferred to keep sucking his cock for another half an hour?"

Alina considered this while rubbing her now-sore jaw. It was true, he had cum shortly after she'd said "Hi" to her mom with a cock in her mouth. She slowly nodded. "Okay," she said. "I just ... sometimes it's hard to tell if you're my friend or if you hate me and like making me look like ... you know, like a slut."

Heather put her arm around the girl and gave her a side-hug. "Alina, do you know what I usually do with girls who've been tagged? I immediately seduce them. Because I'm like you. I don't really like boys."

"You ... you don't?" Alina asked, surprised.

"I mean they're okay from time to time," Heather replied. "But I like girls a whole lot better. And since I help run the Game I use that power to ... you know, sometimes to take advantage of tagged girls. You know why I haven't done that with you?'

"No," Alina whispered. I wish you would, she thought before realizing that the Pill was making her all horny again. Darn it!

"Because I really like you," she said in a soft, sincere voice. "And when this is all over, I was hoping we could be ... friends. Like close friends. I don't want to ruin that possibility by taking advantage of you now. Understand?"

Alina blushed and her eyes welled up a little, this time with joy. "Th-thank you. I like you too. But I have a girlfriend already, Heather..."

The older girl nodded. "I know. But if someday down the road you and her break up I don't want you to see me as the bitch-dyke who took advantage of you when you were playing the Game. Usually I don't care about taking advantage of tagged girls but with you ... it's different. I want to wait to see if ... well, to see if there can ever be an 'us'."

Alina blinked away some tears. She felt a sudden affection for Heather that she'd never felt before.

"Hey, don't cry!" Heather giggled. "We just got done fixing your makeup!"

Alina smiled and managed not to cry.


After another ten minutes the beautiful high school senior had the tripod set up, the digital camera set up, and the two stands of studio lights perfectly angled down at the bed. She told Alina, "Okay, so here's what's going on. A lot more guys from our school showed up than I had expected so I decided to limit the number to just 52."

"Fifty-two?" Alina squeaked. She felt herself go pale.

"Relax, it won't be that bad," Heather giggled. "Most of them won't last very long. And just imagine what another 52 points will do for you in the Game!"

Alina thought on that. Right now she had 18 points and the girl behind her, Chloe, had 16. After tonight she could have more than four times as many points as her closest competitor. It would be like having a five-goal lead after the first period in a hockey game. It would make her nearly impossible to beat.

But 52 cocks! Jesus, could she really take it?

Heather seemed to read the doubt on her face. She said, "I know it's going to be tough. When I was in the Game I did 43 guys one night, all in row just like you'll be doing, and it stopped being fun after the tenth or eleventh. That's why, for you, I've brought a secret weapon."

Alina watched her reach into her purse and pull out a vial of pills. "These are muscle relaxers. They take about an hour to kick in but that's probably around the time you'll be glad to have taken them. I suggest taking one right now and if you need more later you can always just ask me."

The high school sophomore considered for only a moment. "You'd better give me two to start," she said.

Heather laughed but she produced the two capsules and handed them to the beauty-queen along with a bottle of water. Alina quickly gulped them down.

"That's probably a good idea. Like I said it'll be at least an hour before they kick in but when they do you'll feel no soreness, trust me," Heather said. "Now like I said there are 52 guys down there ready to fuck you. I've given each of them a playing card from a standard deck. What you're going to do is draw a card from this deck here and then I'll go downstairs and announce what card you drew. So if it's, say, an eight of hearts, then whoever has the matching eight of hearts gets to come up here and fuck you. Understand?"

"Uhm, yeah," Alina said, sort of confused. "Why cards?"

Heather shrugged. "I don't know, the idea just came to me. The boys were arguing about who got to go first so I told them to form a line but that almost created a riot. So I came up with this idea instead and they all agreed."

"Okay," Alina said.

"We're about to start. But before we do, you need to do a little strip-tease for the camera. You need to say your name, some of your interests, and you know, just say a little about yourself. Do this while undressing and try to look as sexy as you can. After you're naked you need to shuffle this deck of cards and draw one. Explain why you're doing that, too. Remember to smile. Oh, and don't take off the tiara. I secured it with bobby-pins for a reason. It makes you look sexy."

"Wait!" Alina said. "Why ... I mean, I know I need to be recorded for the sex to count, but isn't that just to verify I did it? Why the, uhm, intro?"

Heather stared at her blankly. She was already up and behind the tripod. "For the final video when the Game is done, of course."

"But ... I'm going to win, right? You're helping make sure that I win! So what's the point? No one is ever going to see this..."

Heather sighed. "Alina, you didn't really study the website, did you?"

Alina shook her head. "I guess I just ... I just looked at who was winning..."

"Okay," Heather said, sounding a little exasperated. "It's all on the site, but I'll just tell you.

"There's a reason our school is like the best public school in the county and probably the best in the state. It's because of the Game. The Game only even exists because of the people who've participated in it in the past. Don't you know this whole thing is totally illegal? Hasn't it occurred to you that any random girl who gets tagged could just go to the cops or the newspapers and get the whole thing shut down? Don't you realize that some less than willing tagged girls try to do that all the time?"

"They do?" Alina said, surprised. The thought had never occurred to her to go to the cops.

"Of course!" Heather said. "Just on Tuesday one of the tagged girls' parents went to the authorities, ready to spill the beans. You know what happened? The District Attorney made one phone call and got that girl's family about a million dollars in hush-money. The family walked away. They always do.

"The Game is as old as the county itself and our school has produced some powerful people. Billionaires, politicians, cops, you name it. Hell, the Lt. Governor's daughter is an alum. So when someone tries to squeal about the Game, measures are taken to keep the whole thing secret. Either buy someone off, blackmail them to shut up, or call in the IRS to audit that family. Harass them, make their lives hell, things like that. I even heard once that the mafia has been used before. We're talking about very powerful people, here."

"I ... I had no idea," Alina said. She shook her head. "But ... what does this have to do with the videos?"

"Dammit, babe! I wish you'd read the website," Heather said, rolling her eyes. "Look, all the alumni from the Game get access to all the pictures, videos, etc. while a Game is in progress. Once the Game is over the winner's vids and pix are taken off the site. The losers' pictures' and images are sent to certain people, like friends and families, to punish them for losing. The winner's pictures and videos are erased for all time."

"So, wait!" Alina gasped. "So ... people are going to see this, whether I win or lose?"

"Well, yeah," Heather shrugged. "People like me. And like Mr. Senders, remember? Believe me, lots of old men have been jerking off to the pictures you've made already!"

Alina groaned. "My mom..."

"No, " Heather said forcefully. "Even if she was an alum, which she isn't, it is strictly forbidden within the rules of the Game for any compromising information to be revealed to a contestant's close family or friends. Only if you lose will your mother ever find out."

Alina took a deep breath. "Okay," she said. I guess it's not that bad if people I don't even know have seen me act like a slut, she thought. So long as I win and the pictures and stuff get destroyed after. She thought for a long moment and finally said, "So what do I need to do again?"


Tucker kicked one of his friends out of his sofa, plopped down in the vacated seat, and gulped his beer. Everyone in the room was staring intently at the large television that dominated the east wall of his living room. He said, "What'd I miss?"

"Nothing," someone yelled over the loud voices in the room. "She just got on!"

The young high school girl he thought was a freshman was just beginning to take off her dress. Tucker took a gulp from his beer just as she said, "Hi, my name is Alina Rogers, and I'm 15-years old. I like swimming, singing, and ballet. I also do beauty pageants, but that's mostly just because my mom makes me."

The dress slid off the girl's body and a gasp filled the room at the sight of the girl's perfect little body. Damn, Tucker thought, I should have stripped her after all.

She swished her hips from side to side and although she appeared nervous that seemed to make her even more sexy. She was wearing a dark-green bra that really pushed up her decently-sized tits but she wore no underwear. A light fuzz of golden hair was there between her milky-white thighs. She stepped out of her dress, kicked it away, and then she started to take off her bra.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.