Tag Alina: Instrument of Revenge
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Punky Girl

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lana Rogers broke Jerry's heart. More than that, the rising Republican politician humiliated him in front of his friends and family. What better way to take his revenge than to force her precious daughter, 15-year-old Alina, into The Game? With the help of his sister, Diane, that's exactly what Jerry plans to do.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Light Bond   Gang Bang   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"Oh. You."

"Nice way to greet your sister," Diane said. The woman pushed past him and walked into her brother's apartment but immediately stopped. "Jesus Christ, Jerry! Look at this place!"

Jerry Senders sighed, closed the door, and turned to his sister. He looked around and saw what she saw: a disaster. He hadn't cleaned the place in over a week and the evidence was obvious. Empty beer bottles littered his coffee table, the wood floor, the counter that divided the room from the kitchen, and almost every other conceivable surface. Discarded pizza boxes were piled at the foot of his long couch as were magazines, crumpled up fast food bags, and other garbage. In short, his condo was a complete mess.

But so was Jerry.

He hadn't shaved in days and he was currently dressed in nothing but a bathrobe that had been his uniform for just as long. His hair was disheveled, his eyes bloodshot, and his fingernails definitely needed to be clipped. The usually handsome 42-year-old looked like the poster-child for depression. He was depressed. More than that, though, he was angry.

"You're a fucking mess," Diane said. His younger sister shook her head with a hand on her hip, a posture of disapproval she'd inherited from their mother. The voluptuous woman was dressed in a tight trench-coat and had a black purse slung over one shoulder. As usual her dark hair was done up in a bun today but she wasn't wearing her glasses so she didn't have the entire "sexy librarian" look going like she often did. In fact, the tan trench-coat that was tied snugly around her curvy form sort of made her look more intimidating than anything else.

Jerry walked past her, grabbed a bottle of vodka he'd been nursing from his litter-covered end-table, and plopped back down on his sofa. "Why are you here?" he said.

"Your cock is showing," Diane said in a mocking tone.

The man glanced down at his open bathrobe but did nothing to adjust it. "Yeah, but you like my cock."

"I liked your cock when you were a well adjusted member of society," his sister replied as she walked over to his television set. She took something out of her purse, slid a DVD into his player, then resumed her disapproval-stance when she turned to face him again. "I don't like it so much now that you're some freak-recluse who gets drunk at ... Christ, what time is it? 9am!"

He took a swig from his bottle. He was barely listening to her. His eyes were locked on her smooth, lightly tanned legs. What he could see of them, at least. The coat she wore stretched down to a couple inches above her knees and the only sight of her delicious skin stopped at the top of the tall, come-fuck-me boots she was wearing. Still, Jerry could imagine the rest of her legs as easily as he could imagine his own. The image in his head made him lick his lips.

Diane was 13 years younger than him and she was Jerry's only sibling. Despite the huge age difference he'd always been close with her. Very close. He'd always found her attractive both physically and mentally. He could remember making many excuses to visit home back when she was a budding teenager just so he could see her. She was an amazing sister in many, many ways.

She could be annoying, though, and she was definitely being so now.

"I asked why you're here," he said, his anger showing.

She rolled her large brown eyes and looked like she was going to laugh. "Isn't it obvious?" she said. "I'm here to snap you out of this ... this funk, or whatever it is. You've been a shut-in just about long enough. Mom's worried about you, our friends are worried about you. Fuck, I'm worried about you!"

"I'm fine," he said.

"No, you're not. You need to get over that bitch and get back to being yourself."

Now it was his turn to shake his head. He gulped down another long swallow of vodka from the bottle. He stared at the woman standing in front of him and pointed at her. "Look," he said. "No one's worried about me. Not you, not Mom, not any of those jerks at the club. You're all just pitying me. That cunt broke my fucking heart in front of everyone I care about and she made me look like a fucking moron in the process. I could give two-shits about your pity, or anyone else's. I just need a little time to feel sorry for myself, okay?"

"It's been a month, Jerry," Diane said. "You've been feeling sorry for yourself for a month! I'm here because I want to help you get past her, get you back on your feet. School starts on Monday and right now I'm not sure you'll even be there."

He took another swig. "Maybe I won't be."

He meant it. He knew he'd be sacrificing his job, even his career if he decided to let his angry depression keep him from going to work but he really didn't care. The thought of one day becoming principal didn't motivate him in the slightest anymore.

Diane shook her head. "You should," his sister told him. She stepped forward and started to untie the belt around her waist. "It'll be worth it. Trust me. And I'm going to help you get over that stupid fucking cunt. Want to know how?"

Jerry watched his sister slowly open her tan-colored trench-coat. She was wearing nothing beneath it. The sight of his little sister's firm, well developed body made his throat go dry just like it always did. It'd been well over a year, since he first got serious with Lana, that he'd seen his sister's hot body in the nude. He had to admit that he'd really missed it.

Diane's breasts were large and firm, capped with large pointy nipples that were absolutely made for suckling. Her hips were wide and inviting and narrowed up into a slender waist. She was smooth all over, hairless right down to the place between her legs he'd first conquered when she'd been barely out of elementary school. He took another swig from his bottle of vodka as she let the heavy coat fall off her shoulders so that she was entirely nude except for the black high-heeled boots that stretched halfway up her calves.

"If you thought fucking me would get me over the love of my life, you don't know me at all," he managed to say.

"I do know you," the dark haired woman said. She walked over to the couch and picked up the remote-control. "And I know what you need right now is revenge on that bitch. I'm going to help you get it."

She was so close to him that every fiber of his being told him to grab her, to push her down, to fuck the living daylights out of her. But that was exactly what she wanted and he wasn't about to give his kid sister the satisfaction. He was angry, still, and his anger trumped his horniness. He said, "What, you think if we start fucking again that'd somehow piss her off? Jesus, if she knew she'd just use it against me, humiliate me even more."

His sister smiled. "When did you start thinking so little of me?" she said. "No, stupid, us fucking again is just the price you have to pay for my help in getting back at that cunt. I have a plan."

"A plan," he said, taking another sip from his bottle. His cock was starting to stir, something it had rarely done since Lana had humiliated him in front of his friends, family, and co-workers a month earlier.

"Yes, a plan. Tell me, big brother, what are the two things Lana Rogers cherishes most in life?" she said as she studied the remote. Without waiting for his reply she said, "Her reputation and her daughter, that's what. We can ruin both if we get Alina into the Game. It'll be the ultimate revenge, especially if we get her precious girl to lose the Game. Can you imagine?"

Jerry stared at his sister blankly for a second, then laughed. "Alina?" he said. "She's as straight-laced as her mother, maybe even more. Not even Heather could get that little bitch into the Game. Believe me, I already thought about this, but it just isn't going to happen."

"Oh?" Diane smiled. Just then she turned the television set on.

He glanced over to his large plasma TV. On it was some sort of security camera footage, in full color, looking down into a locker room. It resembled the men's locker room at the country club but the bench between the lockers was padded with pink-dyed leather instead of the brown-dyed leather he was familiar with. It took his slightly intoxicated brain a moment to realize it must be the woman's locker room at that same club.

The camera was aimed down between two rows of lockers, the long padded bench between them, and only the clicking time-stamp at the lower right hand corner of the screen marked the passage of time.

"What is this?" he asked.

"Just watch," his sister said.

A moment later a young teenage girl appeared on screen pulling on the hands of a younger one. Both were attractive and one was a total stranger. The smaller one being pulled, though, could be no other than Alina Rogers. Lana's daughter. The sight of her was unmistakable. She resembled her mother, only much, much younger. The girl was gorgeous. The bikini she was wearing in the footage he was seeing displayed her developing body, her budding breasts, her lithe yet toned legs, her fresh looking face. A month earlier he'd honestly thought he'd become the little hottie's stepfather within the year but now all he could do was stare at the girl on this security video.

He watched as the taller, older girl pushed Alina down on the bench between the lockers. The girl looked anything but unwilling. When the brunette pulled down the blond's bikini bottoms she looked even less unwilling. And then, to Jerry's astonishment, the brunette placed her face between Alina's slender thighs and began to go down on her.

"Holy Christ," he said out loud. He took a gulp from his bottle to calm his nerves. He glanced over at his sister and she was staring at the footage as intently as he was. She was a definite ephebophile, the man knew, and the sight of two barely pubescent teens going at it like this had to be riling her up even if she'd already seen this footage a hundred times already.

She no doubt had.

"It's good, right?" his sister breathed, smacking her lips. "Keep watching, it gets better."

The brunette girl ate out Alina, who thrashed around on the pink-trimmed bench, for nearly five minutes. There was no audio but it was obvious the child was screaming with pleasure as she squirmed in ecstasy. After she was done the older brunette stood up, untied her own bikini bottom, and sat down next to the slender, suddenly shy looking Alina.

Jerry had never known Alina to be shy. Like her mother, Alina was born with a surplus of confidence. That had only been inflated over the years by Lana's insistence on entering the girl in every beauty pageant in the state. The girl had won most of them and for good reason: she was beautiful, talented, and knew how to smile just right for a panel of judges. The little bitch could be ice-cold, just like her mom, but she knew when and how to turn on the charm. Right now, in the footage he was watching, Alina was obviously trying to use that charm. The brunette, however, was having none of it. The girl pointed at her, said something forceful, then reached out and yanked up the blond child's bikini top.

Suddenly he saw her little breasts. Alina's breasts. They were delicate and nubile and just as glorious as he'd always imagined. He caught himself sucking in his breath and he took another gulp from his bottle to cover up the sound.

On the screen the bigger girl pushed Alina back onto the bench, laying her down with barely a struggle. The younger child did little to resist as the older one squatted over her face. Within moments the young-blond's hands were up and gripping the brunette's hips as the larger girl pressed her cunt onto Alina's innocent face. Jerry watched with morbid fascination as the older girl, probably no more than a high school senior, ground her cunt onto the face of his former lover's daughter.

"Can't believe this," he said out loud. "I mean, shit ... this will, this will fucking ruin her!"

"I know," said Diane. His sister slid closer to him and now her bare thigh was pressed against his. "The hard-core evangelical conservative, the 'Best Hope' for the Republican Party in the state, has a dyke for a daughter. She's going to have a tough time raising any money for the elections next year if this gets out."

"It'll get Alina into the Game," he whispered.

"Yes," his sister said, sliding her hand into the folds of his bathrobe. Jerry sighed as his 29-year-old sister wrapped her slender hand around his growing member. She said, "And she'll lose the game, Jerry. I promise. When it's over everyone will know that Lana Rogers' perfect-little-girl is nothing but a dyke and a slut. She'll get crushed in the primaries next year. Even Patrick Walters won't be able to stop that. Her political career will be over."

"Did you show this to Heather yet?" he said as his sister stroked his hardening cock. On screen he was staring at the sight of Alina, precious little Alina, continuing to eat out the attractive brunette riding her face.

"No," his sister whispered. "But I will later today. She's already got three others lined up for the first Game this year, though. I'll make sure to explain the situation. She'll know what to do."

"Of course," the man said. He scooted his butt forward on the couch as his television screen went to black.

Diane worked at the same high school he did. He was a counselor, she was the librarian. Both were active members of the Game and both had "tagged" their fair share of girls in the past. But Diane usually only tagged girls who she'd been able to fuck first, girls who she had a personal connection with. That realization made him stop her so he could ask, "How the fuck did you get this?"

His sister shrugged but didn't so much as slow her roaming hand. "I have a friend who works at the club. He's a bit of a peeping-Tom and he sets up his own private cameras..."

Jerry grunted. Private cameras indeed, he thought. "Well, can your 'friend' get any footage of Lana in that locker room?" he asked. "I'd like to see her naked one last time before I totally write her off..."

"Don't be greedy. Forget about Lana," his sister sighed. "Let's just turn that bitch's daughter into a total whore. Make her mother pay for rejecting you in front of everyone like she did. We can even get the little slut knocked up. Wouldn't you like that? See Alina go from prize-darling-snob to total-slut-preggers within the semester?"

"Yeah," he breathed, imagining the sight of little Alina knocked up. It would be the ultimate humiliation to her mom, whose pet-political issue was the teaching of abstinence in school. Getting Alina pregnant would be the ultimate revenge.

"There is one matter left," his sister told him as she dug her hands around his privates.

"What?"

"Payment," she smiled.

"Oh," Jerry said.

The younger woman slid her mostly naked body on top of him, slipped aside the folds of his robe, and smiled. "Cum in me this time, okay? Pretend I'm in the Game. Do me like you used to, back when we were young..."

He felt her pussy lowering itself onto his hard cock. It was hot and damp and he cringed at the sensation of penetrating her most intimate area, a place his cock hadn't visited in over a year. "Yes," he promised with a solemn smile. "I'll cum inside you, sis."

"Really?" she asked. "You mean it this time?"

"Yes," he told her before planting his lips against hers.

He felt her cunt tighten around his cock as she lowered herself on him. She was soaking wet with desire, just like she always was, and this time he didn't mean to deprive her of what she really wanted: a child. She'd been harping for one since she'd been a teenager. "You're the only man I could procreate with," she used to tell him, "The only man I love enough to bare his baby...". The older she got the more she'd wanted to get pregnant by him, too, and he'd almost agreed before he met Lana. After that he'd thought he was in love so he'd broken off all relations with his kid sister. He'd wanted to be faithful to the beautiful State Senator, he'd wanted to marry Lana despite their differing views and her ice cold demeanor. He had been loyal, too, and hadn't touched his sister or any other woman until now. He'd offered Lana everything and in the end she'd rejected his marriage proposal and, in the process, humiliated him in front of their friends and family.

Diane, he reflected, had never humiliated him. She'd always been loyal to him, and kind, and generous. While her cunt ground down on his cock he realized the truth: if he was meant to procreate with anybody, it was her.

"Let's make a baby," he groaned as his hands slid up to her breasts.

"Oh, fuck, Jerry," she moaned into his ear. "Do it harder ... god, god, fuck me like I'm still in middle school, okay? Fuck me..."

He grunted at her words. He gripped his sister by her hips and lashed his mouth out to suckle at her left breast. Feeling her insides with his cock was just as natural as it'd been the first time he'd taken her. It was all intense: his cock inside her pussy, her breast locked around his mouth, images of Alina sucking off some strange brunette still flashing through his head. He said, "God, sis, I can't last ... can't last..."

"It's okay," she panted as she ground her pussy onto his prick. "Just cum ... I need you to cum ... cum inside me..."

"Fuck," Jerry whined. He exploded inside her without another word.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.