Fan Mail - Cover

Fan Mail

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Most Stories-On-Line authors get emails from their readers and some authors hope they hear from fans like Anna Brennan. Some SOL authors might even make up a story about it to entertain and arouse you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Masturbation   .

to: waynegibbous1@gmail.com
from: annabrennan@juno.net

Hi, Wayne, I wanted to let you know how I just loved your story, Adam Comes To Visit. Very sexy. I've copied it to my laptop and read it every day with my feet propped up on my coffee table, knees apart, fingers working away under my laptop as I read your so sexy words.

I have to take my shorts and panties off and sit on a towel to read your stories, they make me so wet, my pussy just runs. Keep writing so I can keep masturbating.

Anna B.


to: annabrennan@juno.net
from: waynegibbous1@gmail.com

Wow, Anna, isn't the written word powerful? Glad you like my work, makes me want to write even more. I'm glad I could help your day be a little happier.

Wayne


to: waynegibbous1@gmail.com
from: annabrennan@juno.net

Oh, Wayne, you make my days much happier. I read one of your stories every afternoon as I finger myself to orgasm. I don't know what you look like but I have this image that if I opened the top of your head and looked inside, there would be this enormous cock inside. At least that's the way you write.

Your words are like your tongue caressing my pussy, just driving me to one orgasm after another. Keep me happy, Wayne. I'm wet just thinking about your next story.

Anna


to: annabrennan@juno.net
from: waynegibbous1@gmail.com

Anna, I certainly have to hold you as my number one fan. I like writing erotica but your emails are certainly spurring me on to write more. I think of you as my muse, my writing muse, pushing me to greater heights.

And about what's inside my head. Well, I'm pretty averagely-endowed physically. I've always said that I have so much fun with what I have, that if I had more, they'd have to lock me away.

Thanks for your lovely words. I appreciate them.

Wayne


to: waynegibbous1@gmail.com
from: annabrennan@juno.net

Your muse? Me? How nice. Well, if I can lead you to write more, that's just what I want.

I read 'Matt Learns A Lesson' today. I was really primed to read it. I had inserted my little egg vibrator up in me (it went in so easily, Wayne, just thinking about reading your stories had made me so wet and slippery inside), then I turned it on and got my little clit vibrator out and started to read your sexy words.

I kept buzzing my clit as my pussy pulsed nonstop. Three terrific orgasms, Wayne. You make my pussy so happy.

Now that I'm your muse, as you say, I'm attaching a few pics of me reading your stories. I've blanked my face out but you'll have all the important bits, especially the one of my very swollen clit. You caused that, Wayne. And, I thank you.

Anna


to: annabrennan@juno.net
from: waynegibbous1@gmail.com

Anna, you are a very pretty woman. Lovely, what a nice slim body. And very pretty breasts, just the kind I like, not too big, nipples that show your excitement though I must say, the clit pic is something else. Heavens you must have rubbed and rubbed to get it up like that. So, thanks for the pictures, you are very pretty.

Wayne


to: waynegibbous1@gmail.com
from: annabrennan@juno.net

Hi Wayne,

My clit got that way without rubbing it at all. It was all caused by you, reading your stories. I decided to see how excited I could become without touching myself at all. There's the proof. Now, I did touch it after I took its picture. Oh, did I touch it. But while I did, I dreamed of your lips gently sucking on it. It got me off instantly.

I just read your, Alexandra's Secret Advice to Her Brother. Three orgasms. You make me so hot with your words, they are like tongues licking at my pussy and they make me so wet. Keep writing, Wayne. My pussy needs you.

Anna


to: annabrennan@juno.net
from: waynegibbous1@gmail.com

Gosh, Anna, you sure know how to make a writer feel appreciated. My words did that? Wow. I do wish, however, that my tongue could have done it but that's something the techies haven't figured out yet over the internet. I keep hoping.

I have your nice pics on my computer screen when I am writing, The one of your pussy nice and wide and inviting makes me have to clean my screen several times a day. Somehow wet lick marks keep appearing out of nowhere. You must have that effect on men. You sure make me hard and that's a good thing for writers of erotica.

So, thanks,

Wayne


to: waynegibbous1@gmail.com
from: annabrennan@juno.net

So, my emails make you hard. That's nice that for each of us, our words and images to each other provoke arousal.

The new story about the boy and girl nudists was terrific. Three orgasms in one reading. But I am a slow reader. I read much the same way I suck cocks, nice and slow, taking my time to savor every bit, then I lick around the ending to get it all. Keep writing, Wayne.

Anna


to: annabrennan@juno.net
from: waynegibbous1@gmail.com

You're making me want to keep writing. When I see a new unread email from you, I now just automatically unzip my pants, get out my favorite toy, then read your email. Happy, happy.

Slow reading is an advantage at times but I know for a fact that slow fellatio is the best, absolutely the best. Somehow I suspected that you take your time at such a wonderful way of giving pleasure. I only wish I knew firsthand or firstcock, perhaps.

Wayne


to: waynegibbous1@gmail.com
from: annabrennan@juno.net

Firstcock. I love it. Oh, Wayne, if I could suck your cock, I would do it. Here's how.

I'd lick all around your abdomen first, then, take your cock in hand and run my tongue round and round the tip end of your cock. I know how sensitive guys are on your plump cock-tip, oh, I'd lick there for quite a while.

Then, drop my lips down about half way over your dick and suck in pulses over and over. Then back up sucking gently on your tip again as my tongue goes circling all around as you are inside my mouth. Oh, now I know you would be getting pretty close to cumming. How do I know? Oh, Wayne, I'd know.

Then, all the way down. Up and down, up and down, over and over, over and over until you spurt and spurt and spurt. Mmm, can you feel it? That's what I would do.

What would you do to me, Wayne?

Anna


to: annabrennan@juno.net
from: waynegibbous1@gmail.com

Whew!! Why don't you write erotic stories, Anna? You sure turn me on.

Let's see, your question.

I'd widen your legs, then lick all around your pussy, not on it, just around, several inches away, just around and around. Just teasing you, making you want my tongue in your slit. But not yet, I would want you to want it so bad, so much, then, I would take hold of your labia, pull them gently apart and roll my tongue up and poke it right inside and circle around your vaginal entry, round and round.

Then place my mouth down on you and suck as I probe my tongue in and out as you buck up against my face, taken over driven by a powerful orgasm as your legs are gripping my head and pulling me to you.

Mmm, yes, I'd like to do that.

Wayne


to: waynegibbous1@gmail.com
from: annabrennan@juno.net

Oh, Wayne. I read your last email over and over. I have just imagined you down between my legs making oral love to me, making me cum over and over. Oh, would I suck your cock after doing me like that.

I just read your story, Pool Partying. Oh, I wish I was one of those girls and I wish you were the guy, Reed. I'd keep you limp. I'd suck you and fuck you, then do it all over again. I'd want to be Elisa, your sister, so I could fuck you every morning, too. And run around the house nice and naked with you all day.

Now, go write me a nice, sexy story, Wayne. My pussy is waiting. Also here are a few more pics.

Anna


to: annabrennan@juno.net
from: waynegibbous1@gmail.com

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.