Slut Trials - Cover

Slut Trials

Copyright© 2010 by niteowluk99

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Dominant master comes tot he point where he is looking for a new submissive and through a well known BDSM site finds three possible candidates, this is the story of how he comes to choose his new sub.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Next morning at 6 am; I slipped from her spooning cuddle while Pauline slept and crossed the hallway to where Jenny and Sammy were still bound together and using a feather boa; I lightly tickled each woman's breasts with humorous effects; for as Sammy twitched under the annoyance of the lightest of touches she would try to move her arms and this caused a rubbing on Jenny's cunt.

Similarly when I tickled Jenny's tits she too tried to bring her hands up to cover them causing a similar effect upon Sammy; then I positioned my cock at the entrance to Jenny's mouth and she seemed to smell its presence and immediately opened her mouth allowing me to slip my semi hard cock into her wanton mouth. I fucked her mouth slowly and as I did so I noticed both women were now fully awake. I spoke to Sammy telling her that as of twelve noon she would no longer be the lowest of bitches as it would be Pauline's turn.

However that did mean that from that time till ten am tomorrow that Jenny would be queen bitch; and her words would have to be obeyed as if my own. I told her to be a good little fuck slut and she would not be punished and warned against taking revenge against Pauline for anything she had done as I would not tolerate that in any way. Sammy promised to be a good whore and cock loving slut; all the time an eager to please Jenny was sucking away on my rapidly hardening cock; accompanied by my occasional comments about her being a champion cock sucking whore and well worthy of being queen slut for the day.

Just then a bleary eyed Pauline entered the room and demanded to know why Jenny was doing her job of taking care of her master; I immediately turned and slapped her firmly but gently across the face; telling her that as of yet she was not my sub-slave only one of three possible. I reminded her that as I was master to all three bitches I made the decisions not her; she immediately apologised saying she had forgotten her place in things and was most sorry.

I leaned over to her and whispered so the other two could not hear; she immediately nodded and left the room; returning some ten minutes later she was wearing a strap on dildo and immediately took her place at Sammy's mouth. Now in unison Pauline and I fucked Sammy's and Jenny's mouth respectively whilst hurling abuse at the other's bitch for her sucking talents. I told Sammy that she sucked like eating a lemon and if she was sucking me I would be spanking her arse so hard she would be jolted against my cock with each slap. Pauline told Jenny that her technique for cock sucking was about as useful as trying to suck lumpy porridge through a straw and that she was a fucking worthless whore not even fit to work the streets.

At a signal from me we changed places and I slipped my cock into Sammy's mouth and now we both praised the bitch whom had just finished sucking us; Pauline began Sammy compared to this slut you would win a world medal for cock sucking and I bet you would enjoy the fruits of such labours. I retaliated with; Pauline is wrong for there is no tenderness in this fucking slut's actions; no finesse or anticipation in fact I may as well be fucking a rubber doll.

Once more on my signal; we changed places and I slipped my cock into the overheated cunt of Jenny whilst the rubber dildo pounded Sammy's cunt. I could feel my tension rising announcing the impending arrival of my cum busting load; but both Jenny and Sammy beat my orgasm by literally milliseconds and I pulled out and sprayed copious amounts of spunk over the two still writhing whores. I then surprised Pauline by telling her to lick off the spunk and then untie the two women; before announcing that they were to use the same dildo and one other vibrator to double fuck Pauline as her punishment for her lapse earlier; they were to fuck her to seven orgasms and then take her down to the shower room and all three had to take a ice cold shower; before preparing me a full English breakfast.

I left them to it but warned them I would know if they skimped on any of Pauline's orgasms; and I would not look kindly on that at all. I stood by the door watching for a further five minutes as Pauline like the cat that got the cream lapped up my spunk from the slut's bodies; by the time I left she had just about cleaned them off and was now beginning to untie them.

Returning to my bedroom; I picked up a tracksuit, underwear and headed downstairs to the shower room where I took a slow leisurely hot shower; I could hear the women upstairs as they began to work on Pauline; Seems that Pauline had a fondness for being spanked because between gasps and shouts I could hear her begging someone to slap her harder. I finished my shower and headed up stairs; standing in the door way I watched as Sammy was fucking Pauline's mouth with the strap on cock and Jenny was fucking Pauline's cunt with an almost offensive looking truncheon; it was about eighteen inches long and about three and a half inched thick but it had almost grotesque knobbly bits on all sides which must have been like fucking a thorn bush; But Pauline obviously loved it for she was gasping between the thrusts of Sammy for Jenny to give it to her harder; every so often Sammy or Jenny would slap Pauline's tits hard and it was clear they had been doing so for a short while for her tits looked angry and red.

Jenny looked up and saw me standing there; she smiled as she pointed out that they had questioned Pauline about being fucked and she said she loved pain and she had told them about this toy in her bag; with that she pulled the truncheon out in one rapid movement and said, "She also loves this rammed up her arse; like this!" and promptly did just that forcing it hard up Pauline's arse just as Sammy thrust forward with the dildo and at the same time Sammy slapped down hard on Pauline's left tit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.